8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm evil, but I was CRACKING UP when Lisi fell on her face last night during the challenge!!! She SO deserved that...It made my night...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good times!! :thumbsup2

You aren't being any more evil than she is! It was hysterical!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Woooooooooo:yay: hooooooooooty..to,
belle& her linus.....:thumbsup2, 1,0000post'er

Wow!! I can not believe that I am finally caught up. I've been behind for 2 days, but unfortunely I feel stupid from quoting things from back then.

don't worry about it....some of us (caroline) do all the time....{love ya C}....I do it too sometimes.

That's so cute! I can't wait to be a parent for just such moments!!!! :love: :cloud9:
Now don't you have some place you have to be!?!?!? I knew you couldn't stay away!!!! :lmao:

UMMM...ChrisJen....:idea:

I have a really really sweet girl that has been staying with some other dis folks that I can let you "borrow" for few days - its this great new concept someone developed on child swapping - those that have the Disney tunes on their ipods are all founding partners in this lovely endeavor.

The best part of it all is that she'll be 14 in April ......and EVEN BETTER YET, she's past the diaper rearing stage! :rotfl2: She's pretty self sufficient for the most part - all you have to do is tuck her in at night, leave a bottle of water and of course - feed her some :cake: every once in a while!

Free on a trial basis - interested - just contact 1-800........:lmao: :rotfl2:

(NOTE: She is my SWMBO!)

Just kidding April - I LOVE you and would never trade you away - Mommy and Daddy would go to the ends of the world for you! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Dang smiley fairy struck again!

I just got a call from a friend who was given tickets to see the stage show of Edward Scissorhands tonight, and he asked if I want to go!!! :woohoo:
YAYYY!! I don't have to clean the house tonight, and I get to see Edward Scissorhands for free!!! Could my Friday get any better?!?!? :lmao:

um yeah, if Johnny Depp were actually in the stage show

seriously, have fun, gonna miss you in chat though

And your wife is even smarter than you????

I'm not even gonna try....when I meet you in person, I'm just going to say "Hi, I'm Deanna....and I like bright shiny objects."

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ChrizJen said:
I just got a call from a friend who was given tickets to see the stage show of Edward Scissorhands tonight, and he asked if I want to go!!! :woohoo:
YAYYY!! I don't have to clean the house tonight, and I get to see Edward Scissorhands for free!!! Could my Friday get any better?!?!? :lmao:

Probably only if Johnny Depp was doing the role himself...Have fun.

wow, don't ever expect me to post my first time to wdw? think :hippie: ,
suspenders, hawuii shirt..bright orange white and reds...& of course,
pulka shell necklace!!! maybe everyone thought i was a new character?
from lilo & stitch..or an experiment that went badly awry? :laughing:

ok, now you have to share....you can't just tease us like that

I wasn't expecting a happy birthday from you for my wife until middle of next week at the earliest. Thanks!

:wizard:

mad0217.gif

:dance3: :yay: awesome - have a great time - and let us know how it was!!!!:yay: :dance3:

UMMM...ChrisJen....:idea:

I have a really really sweet girl that has been staying with some other dis folks that I can let you "borrow" for few days - its this great new concept someone developed on child swapping - those that have the Disney tunes on their ipods are all founding partners in this lovely endeavor.

The best part of it all is that she'll be 14 in April ......and EVEN BETTER YET, she's past the diaper rearing stage! :rotfl2: She's pretty self sufficient for the most part - all you have to do is tuck her in at night, leave a bottle of water and of course - feed her some :cake: every once in a while!

Free on a trial basis - interested - just contact 1-800........:lmao: :rotfl2:

(NOTE: She is my SWMBO!)

Just kidding April - I LOVE you and would never trade you away - Mommy and Daddy would go to the ends of the world for you! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Dang smiley fairy struck again!

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
That is an interesting concept, though...You know how they say that kids generally behave better for other people than for their own parents...Maybe the "Kiddie-Swap" isn't such a bad idea!!! We rotate in 3-4 day increments...not quite long enough for them to get settled in and start misbehaving. Keep 'em on their toes!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
(please don't let my case worker read this...I'll never get a child!! :lmao: )

OMG....here I was plugging away trying to catch up....I didn't even know we were close

I was so busy trying to KEEP up that I missed it too!! :confused3

Count me in as evil too. I was just sorry she didn't twist her ankle or break an arm or something....(can you believe people let me babysit their children)

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
How many times do I have to tell you all - its not you that's making you that way - its the kid watching......wait - where's my child? Who has her now?

:sad1: :upsidedow Gosh - I'm such a bad mommy! :sad2: :sad2:

But really - it is the kids that make you think that way - its our defense mechanism - its a way of staying sane after watching other peoples kids cuz lord knows - its not our kids that drive us :crazy: and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - do not feed athem any more :cake:

:sad2: :sad2:

Sorry all - I just get so excited and sometimes the words just drip out! My apologies - and just for the record -

I solemny swear that I would NEVER EVER NEVER trade my child in or away - I do love her! ::yes::

I just wish she weren't so :snooty:

Have a great time!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter