8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Andrew . . so if fly tipping is illegal dumping of your garbage, what is tipping? (some day we'll visit England and be totally up to snuff . . .LOL . . but probably going down under first - my sister is doing a semester abroad in Australia - yeah!)

We do not 'tip' as a rule here bar Taxis, far less than USA, Tipping is more likley to be dumping rubbish ( garbage) on a tip.

But it can also be used as to tip a person.

:lmao:
halloween.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

It's quite possible that they will . . . I am going to be on the Magic in a few weeks (March 24) and am going to look around to see if I can think of a place where something could be hidden the morning I get off and perhaps not discovered by the cleaning crew . . . part of the fun of it is certainly wondering if I can get away with leaving a note behind on the ship and having people find it once they board to bring the Magic back from the Med. I certainly wouldn't try it with anything valuable, maybe just a note or a postcard . . .

I just thought of something. I know there are poeple that do geo caching (sp?). Where little trinkets are hidden and you hunt them down using GPS coordinates. I think they are even some things in DL and WDW. Anyway, I may search out some of those sites to get ideas of what/where they hide things. That might help us in planning.

Ok question to who has been to the Kennedy center in DC

Help we are going there on 0405-0409 my daughter wants to take us to the Kennedy center and wants us to pick a show but I do not know which one.. Has anyone been there and have any suggestions

http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/

Liz

Wow!! I can not believe that I am finally caught up. I've been behind for 2 days, but unfortunely I feel stupid from quoting things from back then.

Happy Birthday to SWMBO...

I just don't feel like I know her as Janie....

So that's who Janie is - as the Cowardly Lion used to say (cue the bad imitation) - Why didn't you say so!

Habby B-Day SWMBO! Have some :cake: will ya?

Andrew.. we were on the same cruise this past summer.. what dining rotation did you have??

I am not sure who our Head Waiter even was.. Our cruise 4 yrs ago was so much nicer with the dining crew.. I cant think of her name but I know she left to go home and " have babies" as she told us..and than we had ARVAN and CYNTHIA.. they catered so much to us as compared to this past cruise..

They really messed up the seating arrangement.. we had 2 rooms and they had my daughter and sister sitting away from us.. granted they were still with DIS people but I would have liked her closer to me..

I know I'm evil, but I was CRACKING UP when Lisi fell on her face last night during the challenge!!! She SO deserved that...It made my night...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Good times!! :thumbsup2

I missed it. I turned away for something, when I looked back Jeff was saying she took a face plant.

Speaking of SQUARES....

Here's our first game for the weekend....

HOW MANY SQUARES ARE THERE in the image BELOW?

square.gif

The answer shall be multiquoted sometime this evening near midnite or available in CHAT tonight.​

:wave: Hi everyone. No way to ever catch up with all the chatter, but I thought I'd pop in for a minute to see what's going on currently. I'm still trying to figure it out... guess I should go back a few more pages. :confused3

Okay I'm off for now. I need to get some work done before I go home. I'll try to check back on later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter