8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
beach.gif

I laughed so hard I choked on my :coffee:

Cute!

Yup...

.... this is definately a case were one should be very careful what they wish for....

carefulwhatuwish.gif

A little more "Beefcake" for the wenches....

beefcake.jpg

I think they are satisfied to offer incentives to have folks cancel.

IE - offer an INCENTIVE to cancel of say 50% refund plus free sailing on another cruise

I'll take two 7 day cruises (one at holiday time of course) in a cat 7 or 6 if DCL is listening.....

Have been reading but not writing I have had a bad week health wise. Spent all day Monday in the Dr's office and he spend over well over an hour with me. He is a very caring Dr. Being in the medical field this is really rare when all the higher ups are looking for volume. I have worked in Labor and D:grouphug: elivery and in medical offices for over 25 yrs. and you don't see this too often. I have to go back on Monday am and hopefully see what is going on. Sorry for going off subject.

Karen

Karen;

Hope you get this worked out and feel better . . .:grouphug:

Well Julie,

I'd say they must have overbooked a lot considering it's sold out and we had in excess of a year before embrkation. They already know from past experience how many folks AVERAGE in cancelling. And as time goes by they will validate thier cancellation model.

Cruise_Line_Content.jpg

I think they are satisfied to offer incentives to have folks cancel. Thier loss for having any unpaid cabins at embarkation is 100% loss - and compared to the highest cost of the last few cabins sold for a given catagory - they could offer an "incentive" that costs LESS then the last cabin sold and the difference would be thier gain on the last cabins sold. IE - offer an INCENTIVE to cancel of say 50% refund plus free sailing on another cruise (too bad they don't have another 15 day PC voyage to offer) and take the difference in cost for the last cabin - which might sold for say DOUBLE the other cabins' cost! Shoot- at that rate they could afford to offer the cancelling vounteers a free cruise with NO cash refund - and they would still make money!

True enough. They certainly seem to have underestimated the interest in this PC repo cruise.

i thought crash would have posted enough for the pirate: by now....

:confused3

Me, too . . . the question is, has he really gone to sleep after posting his fill of variations on the full monty (I don't even want to think about what got him going on that one . . .) or is he waiting for others to fluff to the pirate and then pounce on it?

Now was crash posting late night and hadn't been to bed yet or did he get up ultra early?

Now was crash posting late night and hadn't been to bed yet or did he get up ultra early?

Believe it or not, it seemed he hadn't been to bed . . . or perhaps woke up in the night and couldn't get back to sleep . . . not sure. The strangeness of the hour seemed to be reflected in all those bizarre full monty postings . . .

Good morning! I've been away a couple days since life is REALLY hectic at the moment. At the office, I am trying to be 4 people and I'm finding it rather challenging! :lmao: I work for my parents (family business) and usually when they are traveling it is for 1 week or less and most or their work can just wait for them to get back - but this time they are in Europe for just over 2 weeks and I can't just let stuff wait that long. We're a very small company with the 3 of us and 1 assistant. Unfortunately, the assistant is also out of town and won't be back until Wednesday! I keep thinking "at least I'll get even next year when I go on the TOAL!"

Thankfully, DS8 decided he didn't want to be at the office under these conditions :rotfl2: and is going to our park district's day camp this week and next. Monday-Thursday he has swimming lessons at 6pm, so I've been picking him up at camp, getting him a quick snack and then going to the pool. By the time I get home at 6:45, I'm about ready to collapse! DH has been really nice and has been cooking dinner so we can eat as soon as we get home.

I am soooo looking forward to relaxing tomorrow and the Chicago DIS meet on Sunday!

Pamela (pdarrah)

I just saw a commercial on Nickelodeon for one of their made for TV movies that's on tonight. It's called "The Last Day of Summer". It's like "Groundhog Day", but with a kid. Thought of our thread when I saw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter