• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing none of the wenches are good at acronyms:rolleyes1

Let's go SWABBIES!

565_1108rXzoGggmdD5d.jpg

wish they were coming to the xmas party.....

C'mon ....

We need a volunteer Swabbie ta step forward and delay the Wenches!

77900.jpg

Well, if we don't hurry up, I am going to need to resort to sing-a-long Christmas carols.

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me.....
I'll be home for Christmas....
Even though I don't want to be.........

Thanks to my hubby..........

Did anyone notice there are not any beach excursions in Aruba? I mean there are, but they all require some sort of sight seeing or adventure to go with them. I just want to go to the beach! :confused:

Did anyone notice there are not any beach excursions in Aruba? I mean there are, but they all require some sort of sight seeing or adventure to go with them. I just want to go to the beach! :confused:

I did and us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter