8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
xmas_wreath.gif

C'mon ....

We need a volunteer Swabbie ta step forward and delay the Wenches!

I could try that. They'd all run from the room vomiting if I did, so I guess it might work.

Either that or they'd fall over laughing.

Did anyone notice there are not any beach excursions in Aruba? I mean there are, but they all require some sort of sight seeing or adventure to go with them. I just want to go to the beach! :confused:

There is a beach right next to port, walking distance even

Did anyone notice there are not any beach excursions in Aruba? I mean there are, but they all require some sort of sight seeing or adventure to go with them. I just want to go to the beach! :confused:

Just walk off the ship, turn left, walk 5 mins you are on the best beach around! No need for a tour.

Now is not the time to discuss excursions. That would be interesting, not fluff..... ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter