8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is the thing. I just caught up on the last 20 pages or so. In the process I multi-quoted several posts. Now the logical thing would be to leave the quotes and add my $ .02 But then I thought to myself, self, maybe it would be fun to just write my replies. So now I offer you, the late night DISers, a game of "What the heck is she replying to??"

The Great Space Coaster.
HR FLUFF & Stuff.

Don't blame ME for the singalong.

Somebody get that man a button!

Binder note: baggies for Cartegena.

I can recite the Gettysburg Address and the balcony scene from Romeo & Juliet. And the preamble to the Constitution.

We lived in FL in 2000. I may or may not have voted.

Don't forget the wax.

Catch Me If You Can.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

No google. I just know stuff.

Lisa --
Are you still up? Check your email for a cool suprise . . .can't wait to hear your comments ..

Catch Me if You Can​

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?​
Those 2 I could appreciate.

Oh I really like Catch Me if You Can, too, but not b/c of Leonardo, but b/c of Tom Hanks. It was a new type of role for him. It was rather tame, but intense. Great story. Hard to believe it was real life, too! My step-dad pulls stunts like that (pretending to be someone else), but doesn't do it for money . . .LOL:cool2:

Was that the Borne Identity? haven't seen that one yet.

Nope, Bourne Identity starred . . trying to remember .. Brad Pitts' buddy . . .ah yea . . Matt Dameon (I personally think he is cuter . . .) Another excellent thriller by the way . . and there is a sequel, but don't remember the name . . .

Doesn't anyone else remember that Leonardo Decaprio got his start on Growing Pains?

I knew he was on the show and was young. I didn't know it was how he got his start though. I guess I figured he did stuff before getting that part.

Hi everyone. Just found this site while doing a search for this cruise. This will be my 3rd DCL cruise. Did a 4 day Land/Sea back in 2000 and a 7 day Eastern last year. I'm really looking forward to going through the Panama Canal. I hope I don't have to read all 20,000 plus posts. That would take me until cruise time. :)

Maggie

sigani_pooh01-welcome.gif

Welcome aboard! You've found the right place to meet all the DCL enthusiasts on this sailing!!! Take a look at page 1 for sumaries and consolidated info for the group. Please feel free to post whenever you see something that you have something to talk about!​

Oh I really like Catch Me if You Can, too, but not b/c of Leonardo, but b/c of Tom Hanks. It was a new type of role for him. It was rather tame, but intense. Great story. Hard to believe it was real life, too! My step-dad pulls stunts like that (pretending to be someone else), but doesn't do it for money . . .LOL:cool2:

When the movie came out, there was a contest our site was part of and one of my coworkers won a trip to the premiere in NYC and got to meet the real guy in the movie. He said he was very talkative and really a nice guy.Also met the actors and all. In all he had a great time.

This time I mean it. Good night y'all. Crash I guess you will hold up the thread!

:goodvibes
This time I mean it. Good night y'all. Crash I guess you will hold up the thread!
Yep, I'm with you . .yikes didn't realize how late it had gotten . . .been on a roll working .. love it when that happens . . .busy day tomorrow . . .

You know CaptainCrash will be out there trawling the InterTubes looking for a picture of a flaming dog to post later.

Well...

... funny you should mention all this and dat... cuz I didn't find a flaming pooch photo... but I DID find a pooch jumping through a flaming hoop!

dog-fire-hoop.gif

Nope, Bourne Identity starred . . trying to remember .. Brad Pitts' buddy . . .ah yea . . Matt Dameon (I personally think he is cuter . . .) Another excellent thriller by the way . . and there is a sequel, but don't remember the name . . .

Bourne Supremacy

goodnite.gif

Good nite folks... I'll be wandering to catch up (I'm only 25 or 40 pages back by the 22,000th posting sprint)... until my kids start their bath in about 15 minutes... then I'll poke arounf again before I turn in for the evening...

I really liked these though!
The Man in the Iron Mask (1998/I) .... King Louis XIV/Philippe
Titanic (1997) .... Jack Dawson
And catch me if you can (but like someone else said, mostly because of Tom Hanks)

He isn't "heart throb" material for me (at any age I've ever been) but I have liked some of the movies he's been in.

So here is the thing. I just caught up on the last 20 pages or so. In the process I multi-quoted several posts. Now the logical thing would be to leave the quotes and add my $ .02 But then I thought to myself, self, maybe it would be fun to just write my replies. So now I offer you, the late night DISers, a game of "What the heck is she replying to??"

The Great Space Coaster.
HR FLUFF & Stuff.

Don't blame ME for the singalong.

Somebody get that man a button!

Binder note: baggies for Cartegena.

I can recite the Gettysburg Address and the balcony scene from Romeo & Juliet. And the preamble to the Constitution.

We lived in FL in 2000. I may or may not have voted.

Don't forget the wax.

Catch Me If You Can.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

No google. I just know stuff.

psychoticfunklogo.gif

I'm with CC. that is pyschotic. LOL

I really wish there was a link back to the comment about baggies. I've read several comments about it but must have missed the original one. Exactly why do we need baggies in Cartegena?

I'm with CC. that is pyschotic. LOL

I really wish there was a link back to the comment about baggies. I've read several comments about it but must have missed the original one. Exactly why do we need baggies in Cartegena?

'cause it's not a drug capitol or anything . . .

It is real sad. We have lived 11 out of the last 21 years in the DC/Baltimore area.

The house we lived in while in Oklahoma City (until last June) cost one third what the house we live in here in Baltimore cost but it was four times better! How sad!! :sad2:

Well...

... I've lived my whole life in the Los Angeles area ... or within 90 miles of where I was born! My fathers' house was purchased about 40 years ago for $32,000 ... with a monthly mortgage that was $152 a month! Shoot... that's almost what I spend on cable TV + cable modem service ($112... OK, so it's not exactly the same cost after all). That same house is worth about $500-550,000 today... and is approximately 1540 sq feet on a 6,000' lot.

You ladies do realize that if you keep admitting to having moustaches Todd will sign you on for the Just For Men dye job on pirate night ......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry I dont do well with Ladies that have moustaches ...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And by the way , I think my sword was cold ....

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter