8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm off to bed. Don't talk too much tomorrow, I'll be spending the day with my Board. We're retreating. No DIS time.

Yeah, but if we count her as an evil twin, the wenches lose a pirate:.

So Kim is a wench & Randy is an Evil Twin. Randy's post does not count for the scabbies.

(I use this logic with DH all the time, as long as I look cute - it works.)

My spouse does this to me all the time... she smiles and declares herself the winner - or undisputably correct.

jessica.gif

Ok..I have tried to find the answer but can't so here it goes...

I see that someone has been sending out SPAM..I recieved one yesterday telling me about a new portal but when I click on it..it has the wrong name but says it is going Eastbound... is this the SPAM everyone is talking abuot? If so..I will delete it.

Sorry..I can't keep up with the board..I go away to work and am so behind when I get back I have to stay up late and catch up! :surfweb:

And since I didn't get to share my engagement/marriage story...here it goes (if that's okay)... we met on the internet ..and because I had been married before and now had a DD..I wanted to be friends with someone who didn't live to far away from me (I know..how romantic!) He was the most interesting and lived only 3 miles away! We chatted for awhile and then arranged to meet. We did the basic dinner/movie thing. What drew me to him was his first email.. he asked about my DD (she was 1 at the time) such as when did she walk..what was her first word, etc (win the heart of the Mom thru the kid!) and he also told me that he currently owned the house his grandparents built because he had taken care of his Grandmother when she became ill and passed away and then bought the home when his Mom/Aunt put it up for sell. He also owned a cat (BIG cat lover here).. well..I figured he couldn't be all that bad but I didn't want to get married again.. long story short...about 6 months later we decided to get married.. we just kind of decided...no ring or anything... while sitting in front of a Party City (party supply store here in California) in my Toyota Camry... he starts saying romantic things and how he wants to spend his life with me...I turned to him and said "that's sweet but we only have the baby sitter for an hour and we need to hurry and order our invites so can we get going?" He then produced a heart shaped diamond ring.. he said he thought I should have my ring before we started planning the wedding ... color me every shade of red!

Now.. I still tease him how romantic getting engaged in front of Party City was and he still teases me that I had NO idea he was proposing! We have been married 7 years and will celebrate our 9th anniversary just as we get to Florida in 2008...we are looking at doing the vow renewals if possible.

Desiree

..... what a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it!

Okay, now that the Pirate Run for 22000 has ended and we're nowhere near 23000 hopefully this post won't get lost. Now let me try to catch up on the last few days.

Thanks for all of the wonderful welcomes from the other night. I didn't realize how lucky I was until I read all the comments. And I think this was better than a lottery ticket anyway. :banana:

I sure hope this means that they aren't overbooked. That would really stink! As of right now I am booked with a cat 9 gty. I hope to move to a lower cat if I can for $$ reasons since there is noone else in my cabin. But I'm definately not going alone - I'm going with 430 of my closest Disney freaks, I mean friends. (Oops, Freudian slip.) Now hopefully in the next 18 months I'll be able to find a roommate - either a friend I already know or someone I meet here on the DIS. I would prefer to not pay for a cabin on my own. The final bill is going to kill me. :faint:

I had to put these 2 quotes together because drinking was the only way I got through my education but now for the life of me I can't figure out how I survived it. I must have put my Fairy Godmother through the wringer back in those days. :rolleyes1 :drinking1

This got me laughing because I was wondering if I was going to have anyone on my side when I'm being teased for saying y'all. It doesn't seem like there is anyone else here from the south. Then I saw this line of discussion:

(Thank Goodness for BBB!)

Depends on how southern you are. Some people in my family would say "Yuns take whut ya can." Ask me for the pronunciation later. :laughing:

Jennifer, it sounds like you and I have very similar (mostly boring) life stories. We can share the better ones over beer tastings. Never engaged. Never married. No sick or injured kids. . . of my own (explain in a minute). But 7 nieces and nephews keep me busy. :thumbsup2

They never wrote about this one in any of my dating manuals!! Maybe now that I know the strategy I'll be able to find someone and I won't be single by the time we sail! :rotfl:

The Lion King and Wicked are 2 of my FAVORITE Broadway shows!! I know I don't live in NYC so it's totally not the same experience. But I actually usher at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta so I've seen these shows and many, many more for free. Although I actually also paid to see Lion King and Wicked because they were so good. You are going to LOVE those shows!! :yay:

Lisa, I know a long time ago someone asked about whether the shirts will be available as tank tops (white and black of course) as well as regular t-**** but I never saw an answer. Will we have to do those as iron-ons or will we be able to order them?

Isn't this a great combo? Kathy makes drugs and I push them on children. We'll make for a great pair going to Cartegena. Seriously for me, I'm a clinical pharmacist in a pediatric ICU. So see, I do have plenty of sick and injured kids, unfortunately. Wait, let's focus on that I have plenty of healing kids - yeah, that's much better. I don't want to be a downer. :grouphug:

Good luck Mike! Let me know if I can help with any of your peds questions.

So sorry and so glad to see that you're back to yourself so quickly. Makes me feel like my "little" migraine that had me down Tuesday was nothing at all. (Yes, BBB, apparently I spoke too soon about my wonderful migraine-preventing medicine.)

Me too. Here's a pic of my little "angel."
th_IMGP1270.jpg

Her name is Kitty. Hey, don't laugh. Her previous owner named her. I got her at 2yo from the pound and was just too lazy to change the name. :confused3

Well, now that I've taken an hour to write this message I'm probably 12 pages behind again. I've just got to get myself out of the "lurker's" mindset!

amazing.gif

Ahem....

.... and some folks were gettin' on my case for quoting 10 others....

<chuckles>​

This is a great consolidated reply... I am impressed with the shear scale of it! It's great!!!

By my clock it is nearly midnite...

... not sure if I'll go to DL tomorrow or not ... but our posting tallies are below... and the visitor total is 232,708!!! That's incredible!!!

incredible.gif

lbgraves 2,412
Diznyfan68 1,346
DisneyVegas1 1,211
Verandah Man 1,065
captaincrash 1,030
windermerejudy 972
BibbidyBobbidyBoo 841
pyramid2000 834
Andrew DEREK UK 740
got2travel 709

Enna 595
allshookup 520
JLDSMD 505
darthrugby 485
O'BWV 467
yargrnhoj 458
sk8ingmom 386
DindelsPA 382
justmestace 382
pansmermaidzlagoon 375

ChrizJen 335
magiroux 308
goofyforlife 298
castoff 257
jonesing 252
arlenesp 238
buckifan 231
GoofyontheHiSeas 214
The FairyGodmother 183
atakaratemom 180

Downrivermama 172
DiaLady 163
PMDR59 149
micmse2003 148
Joel110 127
Buddy Bear 126
brack 125
cinderella_mom 125
disneypilots 110
dh chrisva 110

eeyorelvr10 109
PBader 94
geffric 89
mkygrl 83
disneyjunkie 82
LITTLEKID58 78
dahuffy 77
cruisin'Mike 77
jeanneg 73
bellelinus 73
GSCM_DisneyScout 72
Reenieny18 70
daipp 67
winnyis 64
Esteri 61
A fat english gent 60
maine_jennifer 59
Friend_of_Piglet 59
RobinMarie 58
Stinasmom 57
Scratch42 56
pdarrah 56
ivanova 56
Lil' Grumpy 53
poohssmum 52
wheelerkidz3 52
tiggrbaby 49
Michelle2 49
FINCANTIERI 48
radioclash2 46
RJAYL 41
mom_rules 41
Reenieny 41
CBJHockeyNut 34
mtt-swd 33
Pluto, 33
m&m's mom 33
DisneyMom13 32
tynkerbell 29
MJGirl 27
kap158 27
Grandma4ever 25
GrayFal 23
4boons 22
miztigg 22
tjeagle 22
kab407 21
maryisme 21
lotsofboys 20
silmarg 18
DisCrazzy 17
wdwluvrs 16
disneylover5 16
crzy4dals 16
Hygiene99 15
RRBB 15
ohanafamily 15
piglet33 15
Disney Sweetie 15
A Litle Pixie Dust 14
rsschneck 14
Twice Charmed 13
lillygator 13
paulasillars 13
rsjj 12
scuba.mom 12
ElenitaB 12
faireygod mother 11
sklimuck 11
Randy_Man 11
newfamilyman 11
MATTAPULCO 10
kimerinc 10
pjpoohbear 9
mndisfam 9
Mom323 9
Mickey&Co 9
OCD for WD 9
tiggerandpooh 9
dzneprincess 9
luvmy3sons 9
Mickey02 9
Sarangel 8
poolex3 8
REPO MANIAC 7
ladypoo 7
SeaSpray 7
kaceyisme 7
bigben 6
Stepht5 6
minnieandmickey 6
Hanover 6
msaseifert 6
eeyoregon 6
drumbumswife 6
AndyR 5
scrapbookmom 5
Grandma x3 5
DisneyElf 5
Denise W 5
UVAWahoo 5
disneycrazzzy 4
alexandmaddie 4
goingsouth 4
GatheringNoMoss 4
chipscinderelly 4
cdnsluvdisney 4
MrsScooby 4
tap & dap 3
ImmortalVerse 3
inkkognito 3
Skallywag 3
Bella2000 3
Phoeberella 3
Jhalkias 3
padisneyfan 3
HollyTyler 3
ga9497 3
2canadianfans 3
cykojoe 3
zack&alexmom 3
Joan1 3
Minniemiss 3
IMNOTLISA 3
amesmom 3
iwynlea 2
misseulalie 2
DisneySpirit 2
mthr2boys 2
LynnTarrant 2
discruiser 2
jhryb 2
TiggerKing 2
WebmasterRegina 2
The Adams Family 2
dclfan57 2
Caren90 2
MousseauMob 2
ilovemky 2
disneyfreakjackie 2
tigger24 2
aynastasia 2
birkner 2
irvingp 1
DCL~Dreamer 1
GoofyforGoofy 1
joshua121301 1
w/Goofy 1
petsar68 1
bridegirl 1
off to neverland 1
Celestine 1
4fosterkids 1
crazynutjob 1
Hannosmom 1
DisneyWatchMan 1
sejejoemmiev 1
MK2thcleaner 1
ericamanda01 1
sopandbass 1
SnowWhite2 1
papa 1
Sunshineanddaisys 1
Zane_Anthony 1
ulittletinker 1
klaubaugh 1
Perdita&Pongo 1
CRSNDSNY 1
joksten2000 1
Walsh clan 1
KSDisneyDad 1
gydell 1
cotomom 1
RebeccaLovesDisney 1
Chrisva 1

< good nite folks! >
p 1490​

It is quite amazing how deadorama it gets around here late at night/early morning, now that there aren't any runs for the minis!
:lmao:

Well I might as well catch a FEW Zzzz's before I have to get the kids to school. :confused3

:wave: Good Morning All :wave:

My weren't we the chatty group, some 30 pages I need to catch up on this morning. Looks like I'll be doing some skimming this morning. :rotfl2:

Speaking of which...I went on a short RCCL cruise with my sisters & all these people were standing around with t-s****s that said, "DO YOU SWING?" I thought it was a golfing convention. :confused3

Oh Diane, you crack me up!!! :rotfl2: Dining with you and your family for 15 nights is going to be a hoot!!! ;)

pixiedust: GM Everyone

Presently 48 going up to 57 light rain here in Central Florida

Welcome to everyone that has joined us.

Happy Birthday Curtis and Don

party: party: :bday: :bday: party: party:

Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter