8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us can quote the preamble to the Constitution thanks to Schoolhouse Rock (connecting the dots between posts)

I had to memorize it in 6th grade about 3 yrs before Schoolhouse Rock. I really could of use it for my times tables! My hero Zero!

news-herald1-10-1988-chris-.jpg

"I see Desiree, and Lisa and Judy and yargreenho.....Oh...:blush: .... shame on you! " :lmao: :lmao:

AAAAARRRRGGGGGH. GET HER AWAY FROM ME. MOMMY WHY CAN SHE SEE ME? WHY????

So now, we have:

* fluff
* ketchup
* baggies
* crisco

Is this a cruise or a food convention?

Ummm, both?

You guys are making me feel a mixture of "boy I'm old now" and nostalgic with all the talk about old shows/etc. :hug:

Oh I've already forgotten what else I was going to say. That happens when you're catching up, right? It's not old age or nothing, right?

I had to memorize it in 6th grade about 3 yrs before Schoolhouse Rock. I really could of use it for my times tables! My hero Zero!

Conjunction junction, what's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses in complex sentences like....

Lolly, lolly, lolly, get your adverbs here, Father, Son and Lolly selling adverbs here...

and for Rex Grossman: "He made a connection in the other direction and the crowd started shouting out interjections. Aw, you threw the wrong way. Darn, you just lost the game. Yeah, I'm for the other team"

I can sing them all. Without the help of Google.

Ummm, both?

You guys are making me feel a mixture of "boy I'm old now" and nostalgic with all the talk about old shows/etc. :hug:

Oh I've already forgotten what else I was going to say. That happens when you're catching up, right? It's not old age or nothing, right?

No old age is when you think you posted a response to something, then can't remember if you did, then find your own post. And don't remember it as yours.

Not that this has ever happened to me.

Sold. My son and I won "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" on the last cruise and we tied in "Mickey Trivia". (We would have won, but we sent DS13 up to answer the last question and he didn't know who Kelsey Grammar was.)

Once I was playing with friends and the question was - Who kidnapped Patty Hearst? I said the SLA Simbinese Liberaltion Army(sp?) And my friends husband says wrong. I made him look at the answer on the card and he was shocked I was right. After that he always looked at the answer on the cards!

Morning everyone!!!

DD has another snow day and she is out all next week - we got buried last night - worst snow yet and it is still coming down!!! Another 4 to 9 inches they say.... DH cleared the roof last weekend - he is going to have to do it again this weekend.

DH let us sleep in - can't believe he went in to work:upsidedow .

It is going to take me forever to ketchup......

Sorry I dont do well with Ladies that have moustaches ...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And by the way , I think my sword was cold ....
pirate:

Good morning......

Yeah Todd if your sword hadn't been cold we would have had nothing to talk about last night.....

Morning all ... We too got hit but still made it in ... Gotta pay for these cruises :) Take care ... Talk to you during lunch !

Yes, no school for Angelina, and no work for me, today or Monday, we have off for President's Weekend(today for Lincoln's birthday and Monday for Washington's birthday, it's great working for the government!!!). With taking vacation days the past two days, I wound up with a nice 6 day break from work!!! :goodvibes

Lucky duck! We don't get any holiday this week. We gave them up many years ago and have the whole week between Christmas and New Years off. So I'm in the long haul until 1/2 day on Good Friday. :sad2: Weirdly enough a contract ago they now give us our birthday as a holiday. Go figure. We get MLK day off, but really it's too close to Christmas. A February break would be nice.

Okay you asked for it.....

Michael row the boat ashore, hallelujah

My brothers and sisters are all aboard, hallelujah
My brothers and sisters are all aboard, hallelujah

The river is deep and the river is wide, hallelujah
Milk and honey on the other side, hallelujah

Jordan's river is chilly and cold, hallelujah
Chills the body but not the soul, hallelujah

I didn't even know one!
:lmao: :lmao:

Row row row your boat
gently down the stream...............

Now this one I know!:lmao:

Morning everyone!!!

DD has another snow day and she is out all next week - we got buried last night - worst snow yet and it is still coming down!!! Another 4 to 9 inches they say.... DH cleared the roof last weekend - he is going to have to do it again this weekend.

DH let us sleep in - can't believe he went in to work:upsidedow .

It is going to take me forever to ketchup......

Darlene,
What part of upstate are you in, hope not Oswego - we just got a nasty ice storm here on Wednesday, only about 2 inches of snow, but frozen so hard that if you didn't move it right away, you were out of luck. Upstate NY has been getting hammered the last 2 weeks, while we have had nothing. If it's going to be this cold, I like a little snow. Then DH goes out to plow and make $$$, white gold we call it in these parts!

Debi

Conjunction junction, what's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses in complex sentences like....

Lolly, lolly, lolly, get your adverbs here, Father, Son and Lolly selling adverbs here...

and for Rex Grossman: "He made a connection in the other direction and the crowd started shouting out interjections. Aw, you threw the wrong way. Darn, you just lost the game. Yeah, I'm for the other team"

I can sing them all. Without the help of Google.

Wow, what a memory! All I can remember is conjunction junction one and I'm only a bill!

No old age is when you think you posted a response to something, then can't remember if you did, then find your own post. And don't remember it as yours.

Not that this has ever happened to me.

Oh thank God that's never happened to me.

I think.

news-herald1-10-1988-chris-.jpg

"I see Desiree, and Lisa and Judy and yargrnhoj.....Oh...:blush: .... shame on you! " :lmao: :lmao:

Yikes . . . I am just not that old . .. LOL, but I do remember this. I thought it was completely stupid as a kid, but I must have been an older kid to think that. I remember my mom having the TV on for my younger siblings while we got ready for the bus in the AM. What I didn't realize then was that she needed it to distract the little ones so I could get out of the house and leave her in peace . . LOL I was bossy even then . . .:love:

Any time we take a trip and we have a choice of things to do, inevitably someone in the family says "A detour is a choice of tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this detour, family members must choose between ....."

I could TOTALLY vacation with your family.

Oh wait, I think we already have that in the plans for 2008.

Once I was playing with friends and the question was - Who kidnapped Patty Hearst? I said the SLA Simbinese Liberaltion Army(sp?) And my friends husband says wrong. I made him look at the answer on the card and he was shocked I was right. After that he always looked at the answer on the cards!

I'm sure you always get the 'how do you know that?' like I do. For some reason things seep into my brain and stay there. I just haven't figured out how to make money off it -- I never could get onto 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' because my reflexes aren't fast enough to spit things out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter