8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! I'm all caught up again, for now!!! :banana:

I'm to the point now that I will just go back maybe 5 pages. If I'm away too long it doesn't pay to try to catch up.

Yesterday I didn't even try to read the old posts (funny that old posts are only 3 hours old :rotfl: ).

The funny thing with the Family season was watching the one with the whiney daughter. Just wanted to hit her upside the head.

I hated that they barely left the country. As I read someone say:

"Teams must now navigate this parking lot and find this handicapped parking space, the eighth pit stop in a race around the Eastern U.S."

"The Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this Detour, teams have to choose between playing Scrabble and Hi Ho Cherry O. Scrabble involves making words from small tiles, and that could take a while. But Hi Ho Cherry O involves small pieces, which less intelligent team members may put in their mouths and choke on.”

Yes, but nothing ever develops.

My mind is filled with useless trivia. I can remember every phone number I have ever had. I can't remember where I parked my car.

My mind is a warehouse of useless trivia too. I wanta be on your team for Trival Pursuit!

My mind is a warehouse of useless trivia too. I wanta be on your team for Trival Pursuit!

Sold. My son and I won "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" on the last cruise and we tied in "Mickey Trivia". (We would have won, but we sent DS13 up to answer the last question and he didn't know who Kelsey Grammar was.)

Andy,

Glad to hear you had a good night.

Are you off work again today?

If so, with them sleeping in, you won't have to worry about them interrupting your pirate: run. :rotfl2:

But then again, maybe Randy will win 2 in a row.

Yes, no school for Angelina, and no work for me, today or Monday, we have off for President's Weekend(today for Lincoln's birthday and Monday for Washington's birthday, it's great working for the government!!!). With taking vacation days the past two days, I wound up with a nice 6 day break from work!!! :goodvibes

"Teams must now navigate this parking lot and find this handicapped parking space, the eighth pit stop in a race around the Eastern U.S."

"The Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this Detour, teams have to choose between playing Scrabble and Hi Ho Cherry O. Scrabble involves making words from small tiles, and that could take a while. But Hi Ho Cherry O involves small pieces, which less intelligent team members may put in their mouths and choke on.”

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The funny thing is, they were right in our neck of the woods (Philadelphia) and I never knew it until it showed on TV. :lmao:

UGH! I have to get those stupid things counted & in ziplocks. :sad2:

I am the coordinator this year and finally got to use the collection sheets I told the previous coordinator about it. She said she couldn't use them as BT were picky how they would take submissions. Of course she is the same person who led everyone to believe that it was hard to run the pop corn popper! Not! I used them for the fall deadline and we got $554! I use the 10 count sheets and bundle up 5 sheets and that is 50. You can go on the BT website and they have collection sheets. I've made up a couple of my own. I gotta make up one for March. Leprechans and shamrocks. The kids are really getting into the sheets! People are actually asking for them! That is a something at our school! LOL!

I'm to the point now that I will just go back maybe 5 pages. If I'm away too long it doesn't pay to try to catch up.

Yesterday I didn't even try to read the old posts (funny that old posts are only 3 hours old :rotfl: ).

Me too.. This thread moves so fast.. that i am never caught up..

Well I had to go downtown to work today.. UGH!! It is vry cold out. One place i passed on the train this morning said -7 and that was real temp, not wind chill temp BRRRRRR. Eric is off today and Geoff gets off at noon GRRRRR so here I sit.:surfweb: . backing up my 'puter on the network before starting work..

Last year at this time, Eric and i were at US/IOA and BG and breakfast with Cadsmom and Jordon before their cruise.. sigh.. and this year I am stuck going DT for a meeting :confused3 BTW I usually work from home on Fridays.. but ...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Captain Kangaroo!

I loved Captain Kangaroo! Mr Moose, Bunny Rabit, Mr Greenjeans the pin pong balls.

When I was a little kid our neighbor went deer hunting and got a buck. the next morning my mom said look out the window and see what Mr. Head got. So I went and saw the buck and thought he had killed Mr. Moose! :lmao: I started crying and my mom was trying to calm me down. She said thankfully Captain Kangroo came on in about an hour and Mr. Moose was on first thing. After that I was OK. She said if Mr Moose hadn't come on it would of been a verrry long day! I never really liked that neighbor after that though!:lmao:

It wasn't THAT bad...although I could have found all of the East Coast pitstops in my sleep with my eyes closed...and that's with me doing the driving.

Now when it comes to vacations, I don't plan to relax. I plan something that puts my kids in training for the next Family version of The Amazing Race....well....at least by the more conservative standards of family & friends.

It wasn't THAT bad...although I could have found all of the East Coast pitstops in my sleep with my eyes closed...and that's with me doing the driving.

Now when it comes to vacations, I don't plan to relax. I plan something that puts my kids in training for the next Family version of The Amazing Race....well....at least by the more conservative standards of family & friends.

Any time we take a trip and we have a choice of things to do, inevitably someone in the family says "A detour is a choice of tasks, each with its own pros and cons. In this detour, family members must choose between ....."

As for jobs ...

... I run a small business as a distributor to the trade in financial services... I'm a wholesaler - but this has faded somewhat since the kids came along... I have refocused some on the family and was gonna pick it up as the kids' schedule demands faded with age (their demand do eventually fade... don't they?).... and my spouse is a drug dealer for a large manufacturer... her specialization is in Oncology.... Lung and Breast, with secondary emphasis on Prostate and a couple other varients.

Our singular pet is a Samoyed... Sugar... he was rescued though a rescue organization called "Save Our Samoyeds"... AKA "SOS". We've had Samoyeds in our home for approximately 20 years now.

Here's Sugar again,..

i4C64EE4E-730E-4F3A-B505-B17A2584DB3B.jpg

Drug Dealer? :confused3 Does she have a lot of baggies? :lmao: I think her business cards probably read pharmaceutical sales representative. It sounds nicer!

Good Morning everyone!
Happy Friday!

Baggies?

I love Amazing Race!

Captaincrash: your dog is so cute!

So now, we have:

* fluff
* ketchup
* baggies
* crisco

Is this a cruise or a food convention?

Tom, by the end of the weekend your nails will be painted and you will have cute clips in your hair. Get use to the idea now. :rotfl:

So, I'm thinking mine isn't the only dh that has had to play the Pretty Pretty Princess game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter