8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The funny thing with the Family season was watching the one with the whiney daughter. Just wanted to hit her upside the head.

Oh I hated her.She was the blond right? I also wanted to takeout the NJ family. That family were so disrespectful of the mom. The Florida family kept praying all the time and were the meanest spirited I have seen. I wonder how embarrased they may have been watching themselves on tv. Talk about bag on the head:lmao:

Those of us who HAVE to live in warm weather challenged locations, and are freezin our tails off...............shoveling snow..............scrapping ice..........not having any feeling in our fingers or toes.............become a little quirky to those who live in geographically desireable regions who have to suffer with one or two 'Cold Days'.......... Which by our standards...........are a flippin heat wave............. LOL

Told my parents that to keep the conversations polite when they call..........their weather is always nice.............but with an occasional chilly day here and there.

Mark

Hey we northerners are hardy stock. (Especially those in upstate NY!)
Some people are just weather weenies! :rotfl2:

That wouldn't be Speed Racer would it?

Okay Mister, lets get one thing straight here. I was the one shoveling the snow this week. I don't remember seeing your shining face out there while we were eating the blow back from the snow blower.

Yeah your also the one with the heated steering wheel. Trying taking the kids to the bus stop in your jammies at 6:45am. COLD doesn't begin to describe it. :sad2: see I'm still blue.

:lmao: :lmao: You can't stop anything with this crowd.

No, it was Zoom!

And LMBO@ your response to Mark.
Busted Mark!
:sad2:
So busted.
:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter