8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had the displeasure of hearing XOP but the bartender in RBD did tell me that they were much worse when I told her that I felt sorry for her having to listen to them every night.

On 8/26/06 7 night cruise with XOP. They were terrible. Once the show was over the place cleared out. THe DJ saved the night time festivities. Ok the bartender helped too, Jacj

I'm familiar with the museum so I should be able to find it. Besides, I've had a taste for Hooters hot wings, so now I have an excuse to go. It's all in the same area.

And, yes, I like Hooters for the wings...:rotfl: ....but I never have any trouble convincing any of my male friends to take me there.

SWMBO loves Hooters

wings

which is fine with me.

We were on the Jan 04 cruise when they taped that episode. They wouldn't give us advance notice of exactly what was going on, but said that there would be areas of the ship and ports that would not be accessible at times. DCL also gave you the option to cancel and go another time because of the inconvenience. I had a small chat with him while he was relaxing in the comfy chairs on Deck 4. We also got a autographed pic of all of them in our stateroom one night.

They came to your stateroom???;)

I studied video production at OU. I don't use it in my career anymore, but I can make some good family vacation videos. My dad gives me a hard time regarding spending $20,000+ on an education to make vacation videos :rolleyes:. But its worth it when my girls play the DVD over and over, plus I like to think about them in 85 years sharing their vacation DVDs with their great-grand children.

I know what you mean. I am using my nationally renowned OU photojournalism education to take great pictures of my kids and my vacations!

Michelle---what a coincidence---she stood me up too....:lmao: :lmao:

It is just so hard to find a reliable fairy these days.

I copied one of the pictures that Crash provided (that's not us) onto my desktop.

The clipart people are in your sig!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG! I can't breathe!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :faint:

The picture looks great! You have an extra in there if you feel like editing it out.

What a nice looking group you have there. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, this was taken in Maui in January. I think I will try to make it smaller though.

Captn Beautiful Job on the painting!!

MR Happy B-day to your son....

And Yippee for me Db & Dsil just left with my boys!!!!!

:banana: Freedom:banana:

They will be staying with them for 2days and my mom will be driving up from SJersey on Wed and picking them up then staying here with us from Wed night till Friday. I have NO IDEA what I am going to do with myself when I get home from work tomorrow.

Hmmm maybe I can now find the time for that mani/pedi I am so desperately needing.

OK, I think I have done this right, Is the pic size ok?

The size is a bit too large, it can't be any higher than 200 pixels, then length is ok, but the bytes is was too large, shouldn't be more that 50,000 bytes, and your pic is over 90,000 bytes.

I saw you reduced the pic while I must have been posting, the bytes is still a bit over the 50,000 bytes allowed.

Captn Beautiful Job on the painting!!

MR Happy B-day to your son....

And Yippee for me Db & Dsil just left with my boys!!!!!

:banana: Freedom:banana:

They will be staying with them for 2days and my mom will be driving up from SJersey on Wed and picking them up then staying here with us from Wed night till Friday. I have NO IDEA what I am going to do with myself when I get home from work tomorrow.

Hmmm maybe I can now find the time for that mani/pedi I am so desperately needing.

:cool1: Enjoy your time off!:cool1:

your garage door opener must be related to my ceiling fan:rotfl:

:lmao: That's ok. I got a kitchen sink and faucet this Christmas and it's still in the box, in the family room. We're waiting to put in a new kitchen counter before it gets put in. I'll post a picture when it's done....maybe in 2 years:sad2:

But Andy, you DID make it ok. You gave BJ just what she needed...a family to love her and hold her and help her to feel safe and important for the time she was on this earth. You loved her enough to be by her side while she fought, and to let her go when her body was ready. You were more than a good Daddy to her--you were and still are a great Daddy. :grouphug:

Hear Hear !!! Well Said Indeed.

The Character of a Man is not Defined during Conflict..........It is Merely Demonstrated. Andy, remember where you placed that picture and why........:angel:

Mark

But Andy, you DID make it ok. You gave BJ just what she needed...a family to love her and hold her and help her to feel safe and important for the time she was on this earth. You loved her enough to be by her side while she fought, and to let her go when her body was ready. You were more than a good Daddy to her--you were and still are a great Daddy. :grouphug:

Very well put Enna....exactly what I was thinking, I just wasn't able to put it into words

:lmao: That's ok. I got a kitchen sink and faucet this Christmas and it's still in the box, in the family room. We're waiting to put in a new kitchen counter before it gets put in. I'll post a picture when it's done....maybe in 2 years:sad2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We redid the kitchen after I had Devin.....while Pregnant with Ryan. That was alot of fun NOT. Devin will be 8 this April and I'm still waiting for one lil piece of molding under the kitchen window.

SWMBO loves Hooters

wings

which is fine with me.

MAy I ask... what S W M B O stands for? Let me guess... Stay With My Boy Out... or .... Significant Womanizing Male Befriending Ocelot? Clearly I need a little help here....

I'm familiar with the museum so I should be able to find it. Besides, I've had a taste for Hooters hot wings, so now I have an excuse to go. It's all in the same area.

And, yes, I like Hooters for the wings...:rotfl: ....but I never have any trouble convincing any of my male friends to take me there.

I've been to a Hooters ... TWICE I think... but I don't remember any chicken wings being served???

15477-18dg.jpg

<my spouse knows I don't go to Hooters... very often>​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter