8 Days!!!

I know, I cant see why someone wouldnt want to be seen with me with them on :goodvibes

158 days for me :(

All you lucky people.

Somehow my 'real' holiday which is only 27 days away is being completely overshadowed by a 4 day winter break!! WHat is DLRP doing to me?

Also, - pumpkin ears?!? - awesome!!

No type of mouse ear is unsuitable in the land of mouse.....I am considering creating winter ears with black ear muffs and then adding black ears and a minnie bow to the top.....Jack says he wont let me wear them....he is wrong!

No type of mouse ear is unsuitable in the land of mouse.....I am considering creating winter ears with black ear muffs and then adding black ears and a minnie bow to the top.....Jack says he wont let me wear them....he is wrong!

As soon as words like that leave a man's (No offence meant here gents!) mouth, you go out of your way to do whatever they have 'forbidden'....

....At least, thats my reaction!!!

Bob xoxoxox

loool Well if i'm not allowed pumpkin ears then i'm sure i can find a nice hat to wear loool I love trying on hats and i think my bf would put up with the ears to save having to watch me try on every hat in the land!! loool

LOOOL Now that i would love to see!!!! He would NEVER put them on- sadly

Somehow my 'real' holiday which is only 27 days away is being completely overshadowed by a 4 day winter break!! WHat is DLRP doing to me?

Sounds about right. I'm really looking forward to our holiday at the Pink Palace now, but once we get nearer to December, I'll be thinking about booking my snowboarding holiday in Slovenia almost as much as I'll be thinking about the pink palace.

I like winter - my favourite holidays all occur in winter, as do my birthday and christmas :thumbsup2

Sounds about right. I'm really looking forward to our holiday at the Pink Palace now, but once we get nearer to December, I'll be thinking about booking my snowboarding holiday in Slovenia almost as much as I'll be thinking about the pink palace.

I like winter - my favourite holidays all occur in winter, as do my birthday and christmas :thumbsup2

Are you a December baby too???

I love Winter, and so does Robert.... Hence the reason we want a winter wedding!!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter