8 Days!!!

I think the only way i could get them on him is if i put them on whilst he was sleeping!!!

YAY!! Time for more banana booty!!!

25 DAYS!!

:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bob xoxoxoxox

I know, i think we could make one very good christmas tree out of them bananas!!!

Are you a December baby too???

Indeed I am.

25 days to go you so. In that case, enjoy some bananas :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think I might write a quick computer program tonight for working out how many days left to your DLP trip, plus when you can do your single and double digit dances. Now, if only I could get it to auto-post the dancing threads on here, that would be quite cool (don't know how to do that though :sad1: )

Congratulations!!! Have you decided where you are eating yet??? Are you doing the meal plan?? I can't decide where to eat I keep on changing my mind!

We've decided a few places... We wanna go back to Annettes, The Rainforest Cafe, and Cafe Mickey. We also are definately going to The Silver Spur as Robert loooooooooooves steak!! We've got a couple more places planned, but I wanna keep a couple of surprises for my TR (I like a bit of 'wow' factor!! Lol!)...

.... We're not doing the meal plan because we just don't find it suits us.... It's good for a lot of people though.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

We've decided a few places... We wanna go back to Annettes, The Rainforest Cafe, and Cafe Mickey. We also are definately going to The Silver Spur as Robert loooooooooooves steak!! We've got a couple more places planned, but I wanna keep a couple of surprises for my TR (I like a bit of 'wow' factor!! Lol!)...

.... We're not doing the meal plan because we just don't find it suits us.... It's good for a lot of people though.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Exciting! I'm torn between the Silver Spur and the Steakhouse!

I think Robert fancies both of them.... We'll see.... We might go to both!

Bob xoxoxox

Personally, I'd do the steakhouse for sunday lunch and use the silver spur as a dinner later in the week, in order to keep them from blurring into one when you get back (if you're there on a sunday) :thumbsup2

Personally, I'd do the steakhouse for sunday lunch and use the silver spur as a dinner later in the week, in order to keep them from blurring into one when you get back (if you're there on a sunday) :thumbsup2

We're not there on a Sunday... Plus, we aren't huge fans of buffets so I don't know if it would be a good choice....

...They both look good restaurants though...

Bob xoxoxox

20 DAYS TO GO!!!

:banana:
:banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!! SHAKE THAT BANANA BOOTY!!!!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Gosh, that post is rather yellow isn't it?!

Bob xoxoxox

Cool :cool1: :banana:

I'm so jelous. I've still got 1 month 1 week and 3 days according to my ticker :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter