9/19/09 Western Magic

hey guys! hope everyone is well. i have 2 questions:

1) are you all ok with me deleting the yahoo group site?

and

2) i think it would be fun for those in the group who have booked again to post your future DCL dates and plans! let the excitement live on...

we have nothing booked...cannot afford it now...but one day I hope to go again...cannot wait to hear all your plans!!popcorn::

hey guys! hope everyone is well. i have 2 questions:

1) are you all ok with me deleting the yahoo group site?

and

2) i think it would be fun for those in the group who have booked again to post your future DCL dates and plans! let the excitement live on...

we have nothing booked...cannot afford it now...but one day I hope to go again...cannot wait to hear all your plans!!popcorn::

Hey Paige, can you send me the yahoo liink again before you delete it? I was just thinking the other day I would like a copy of those great floorplans., (pardon me, I mean deck plans, I've been on on dry land to long!).

And in case anyone wants to be envious, I am still in shock, but we switched our WBTA in Sept'10 for the EBTA '10 and we cruise again 64 days!!!:scared1: How will I ever get it all done? 14 days with Mickey and 8 sea days? Not sure it gets much better then that!

Hi everyone! Paige, I agree :thumbsup2 you should delete the Yahoo group since I guess any of us is checking it anymore.

As most of you know, We are on the 10 night Med cruise that sails on September the 8th, Flights from Madrid to Barcelona are already booked and we are staying at the Marriott airport hotel the night before our cruise.

We will be sailing to Alaska on the Disney 'Wonder' (August 16th) we are already booked, but we'll try to rebook it while onboard the 'Magic' in order to get a better deal. While we are not very excited about our Med cruise ( we have already been to most of the ports of call), we are super excited :banana: about our Alaskan cruise, we have always wanted to go to Alaska, and we are planning to combine our cruise with a visit to San Juan Islands and a 6 day train trip on "The Rockie Mountaneer" (Vancouver to Calgary):woohoo:

Hope you are all doing great.

Take care,

Dennis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter