90 Day Fiancé!

And rude. Honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter why Andrei left Moldova. If something was seriously wrong with his background I would assume immigration would have caught it. I wish they would just let it go especially for the "love" of Elizabeth and the baby.

Really!
They want their own show.
Someone on Reddit called them The Kartrashians od Tampa, its spot-on.

And rude. Honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter why Andrei left Moldova. If something was seriously wrong with his background I would assume immigration would have caught it. I wish they would just let it go especially for the "love" of Elizabeth and the baby.
Right? Plus they act like there's no way he's telling the truth about it. I don't find it hard to believe at all!

Elizabeth’s family is very unlikeable. They come off as ignorant jerks. Very rude. I am probably missing something, but didn‘t it sound like Andrei was trying to avoid doing something unethical when he left Moldova? It sounded like the police department was corrupt and he didn’t want to get involved. Wouldn’t Elizabeth’s family think that is a good thing?

Colt, Larissa and Jess are all losers. Bottom line. Ugh.

Last edited:

Andrei‘s family is very unlikeable. They come off as ignorant jerks. Very rude. I am probably missing something, but didn‘t it sound like Andrei was trying to avoid doing something unethical when he left Moldova? It sounded like the police department was corrupt and he didn’t want to get involved. Wouldn’t Elizabeth’s family think that is a good thing?

Colt, Larissa and Jess are all losers. Bottom line. Ugh.

I hope you mean Libby's family, not Andrei's family, are unlikeable. Andrei's family seems very nice - his parents are darling! Libby's family is vile. Her brother and sister are so bitter. There is NOTHING wrong with Andrei being a SAHD, if that is what works for their family. However, Libby did say he needs to do more of the housework - whatever it is, it's THEIR marriage so sit down and **** about it.

YES, I MEANT ELIZABETH’s FAMILY!!! Thank you. I have edited my post. Andrei‘s family seem like lovely people.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with Andrei being a stay at home dad. If it works for their family, why not?

To be fair most of the people on this show are losers. Paul maybe #1 but it's not like any of them are winners.
They're at the point where they're casting people who will create drama, not people that are boring. That's why Angela and Paul are constantly on one version or another of the show, and not Russ and Paola.

And I like Ruas and Paola, but they are kind of boring. The person I miss most in their story is Juan. Not sure that I should be missing Juan over the main characters.

Larissa apparently made a lot of money for her show. Hopefully she pays back what's his name. Oh and sends some to her kids. Not sad to see her go.

I feel like Jess should be saying more during the Tell All, but her editing has basically been "Colt lies". I simply can't see someone fixated on the one thing through the entire filming session, but I guess That's how production wants us to see her.

I think I hate Larissa even more than Colt right now. The first thing she says is that he's fat (I think he's actually lost weight) and cackles like the witch she is. Eric laughing along? They are both disgusting. Well, they are all disgusting really, but Larissa being such a bully tops it for me. She really thinks she is THE ****, but in reality, she is just ****. I can't stand Jess either, but listening to her talk about Colt sending weenie pics to everyone made me laugh. Angela then commenting about wanting one of those pics was so funny...but I can't imagine her reaction if Michael had said anything remotely similar.

I keep forgetting about Paul and Karine. I feel so sorry for that poor girl. She's better off without him in Brazil. That guy just can't pull it together. I get the feeling he tries to portray himself as really trying when he's on camera, but actually doesn't do most of the stuff he says he does. I mean, how hard is it really to find literally any job even with a criminal history? They're out there.

I do wonder if social media profiles play into this at all. You look at Paul's record, think you can live with what happened in the past, and then you look at all the drama on social media, and maybe it's not worth it.

I keep forgetting about Paul and Karine. I feel so sorry for that poor girl. She's better off without him in Brazil. That guy just can't pull it together. I get the feeling he tries to portray himself as really trying when he's on camera, but actually doesn't do most of the stuff he says he does. I mean, how hard is it really to find literally any job even with a criminal history? They're out there.

I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. She knew what he was when she married him...and then had a baby with him...and is now pregnant with baby number 2. She gets what she deserves.

I had no clue she was pregnant again. That is incredibly stupid.

Exactly. Paul is an absolute moron. He never disguised what he was. He disclosed his criminal record when they met. Karine still married and procreated with him. She may not be a criminal, but she seems pretty darn useless. I never see her doing anything to help their situation. She just sits back and *****es to Paul to get a job. When they are in Brazil, why isn't she busting her butt to get a job? Why is it just his responsibility? He doesn't speak Portuguese. All she does is sit around and do nothing.

YES, I MEANT ELIZABETH’s FAMILY!!! Thank you. I have edited my post. Andrei‘s family seem like lovely people.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with Andrei being a stay at home dad. If it works for their family, why not?
Libby's family is horrible. The brother was complaining that dad didn't pay for his wedding. Isn't it normally the BRIDE's family that pays for the wedding? Has anyone ever seen the brother's wife?

I'm growing to dislike Libby as well. It really appears that she tells Andrei one thing-such as she is happy with him staying home with Eleanor, but when her family gets involved she changes her tune. Andrei called her out on that and she got up and "went to check on the baby".

I caught an episode I had missed that featured Kalani and Aselu. They were doing some interview or talking with a counselor, but she kept interupting and answering for him. He's no prize, but I really blame it on the culture he was raised in. He grew up in a hut with no modern conveniences and with a very old fashioned world. She brought him here and expects him to understand every American concept and everything we take for granted. I don't fault him for wanting to play volleyball with people from his country. Maybe he was lying about it because Kalani is so overbearing. She said she put a tracker on his phone/car? WHY?

Maybe he was lying about it because Kalani is so overbearing. She said she put a tracker on his phone/car? WHY?
Eh, she did that because she assumed he was lying about where he was during a pandemic. I agree with how Kalani acted on that since that guy clearly does not care about any disease. He wanted to take his kids to the place of a measles outbreak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter