90 Day Fiancé!

I think Darcey would be way more successful finding love if she would just be natural. Why can’t she dress appropriately instead of flaunting the “girls” all the time. Take a break from the lip injections and Botox. Are men really attracted to that? Is this the woman they want to introduce to their mother? I just don’t think men are buying what she’s selling. At least not for the long haul. Maybe I’m way off since I’m old.

I think Darcey would be way more successful finding love if she would just be natural. Why can’t she dress appropriately instead of flaunting the “girls” all the time. Take a break from the lip injections and Botox. Are men really attracted to that? Is this the woman they want to introduce to their mother? I just don’t think men are buying what she’s selling. At least not for the long haul. Maybe I’m way off since I’m old.
Darcey's problem is she's too old (45) to still be trying to act the way she does. She presents herself as very immature in a relationship, and no man who isn't using her for a green card wants to put up with that for long. In the scenes they've shown with her daughters before, the daughters seemed much more grounded and realistic than she is. It's a shame it didn't work out with her daughters' father, because although she tries to talk a good game, her actions reek of desperation.

Darcey's problem is she's too old (45) to still be trying to act the way she does. She presents herself as very immature in a relationship, and no man who isn't using her for a green card wants to put up with that for long. In the scenes they've shown with her daughters before, the daughters seemed much more grounded and realistic than she is. It's a shame it didn't work out with her daughters' father, because although she tries to talk a good game, her actions reek of desperation.

Yes, she comes off as desperate, which, I think, is a very unattractive quality.

Desperation is a terrible quality to have, and yet it seems to be the one thing that most (not all) of the Americans on 90 Day have in common. Their desperation has led them to put all of their trust, and in many cases, a lot of money into having long distance relationships with people who would never want them under normal circumstances.

There are those few adorable couples who actually love each other like Lexie and Lauren. But other than the handful of legitimate love matches, the rest of these relationships reek with desperation.

I am 3 minutes into the newest 90 Day quarantine. Why is that little girl sitting in the front seat without a seatbelt!!!!!!!! The woman who married Luis, who lives in Georgia. Can NOT remember her name!

I'm just watching the episode now and her child actually does have a seat belt on but not properly. She has it around her waist but twisted the top part behind her shoulder.

i hate seeing this but it seems common with people who film reality shows-i suspect it has to do with the mics they wear (the seat belt would rub against it and make noise?).

i hate seeing this but it seems common with people who film reality shows-i suspect it has to do with the mics they wear (the seat belt would rub against it and make noise?).

Possible but I also feel like there are a lot of people that wear their seatbelts like that because they think it is uncomfortable.

I'm just watching the episode now and her child actually does have a seat belt on but not properly. She has it around her waist but twisted the top part behind her shoulder.
Even with seat belt, children don't belong in the front seat. DD was really petite, and by my state's standards, she was in a booster seat in the back until she was 12.

For the poster asking about Darcys house, I heard her and her sister both live in their dad's house and that the dad has a ton of money. I heard that he traveled a lot internationally with them when they were young and that's why they like men from other countries. Darcys kids live with their dads.

For the poster asking about Darcys house, I heard her and her sister both live in their dad's house and that the dad has a ton of money. I heard that he traveled a lot internationally with them when they were young and that's why they like men from other countries. Darcys kids live with their dads.

Wait, Darcey's kids live with their dads?! I think the picture is becoming clearer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter