90 Day Fiancé!

I had quarantine on for a little bit just saw Cesar, yup he is getting involved with another prize.
She looked like she was part of those online "places" men go to "chat".
He's paying her......

And why oh why does he have a tanning bed in his apartment?
He says he scraps by to make ends meet and owns a tanning bed??????

He really thinks he's a happening dude, too :crazy2:
Yup, there was something off about her. In addition, she looked under the influence of something. There quarantine shows are so cringe worthy but still watch. Also I was laughing at Darcy and her sister’s struggle about hair and nails. They are too much!

Apparently the tell all and other scenes were leaked on the internet. So I’m eager to see if what I saw was right or not.
David on the other is ridiculous. I’m disappointed I haven’t gotten any “The Williams”

Stephanie is the worst dramatic actress I’ve ever seen😫 all of that drama because of a relationship you didn’t know about? There is zero chemistry between them and I think it’s because Stephanie doesn’t like girls and this is all for her instagram career. She is miserable all the time!
That would explain so much...

I still can’t believe Avery was considering a relationship with Ash after all his sexist comments. I definitely wouldn’t put up with “women are happier at the home”.

Stephanie’s woe is me tirade is annoying. It’s not that big of a deal that Erika feels that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter