90 Day Fiancé!

Is the tell all next week? I thought that I saw a clip where someone asked Usman about taking another wife...or was I imagining it? Is this from the tell all? And I thought that he said something to the effect that he would. Even for a green card, he shouldn't marry her. She treats him like dirt. I also agree, that white wedding dress was ugly and didn't even fit her correctly. Did she have a bra on because she mentioned something about the girls hanging low??
David gives me the creeps...Lana didn't show any affection for him and I am surprised she kissed him on the lips and hugged him but she was sure to show off the ring..is that ring a diamond or a CZ? And how in the world do you rent a car over there? It looked like the signs were all in Russian (unless I didn't look closely). This is really a train wreck and yet I continue to watch!!

Is the tell all next week? I thought that I saw a clip where someone asked Usman about taking another wife...or was I imagining it? Is this from the tell all? And I thought that he said something to the effect that he would. Even for a green card, he shouldn't marry her. She treats him like dirt. I also agree, that white wedding dress was ugly and didn't even fit her correctly. Did she have a bra on because she mentioned something about the girls hanging low??
David gives me the creeps...Lana didn't show any affection for him and I am surprised she kissed him on the lips and hugged him but she was sure to show off the ring..is that ring a diamond or a CZ? And how in the world do you rent a car over there? It looked like the signs were all in Russian (unless I didn't look closely). This is really a train wreck and yet I continue to watch!!
No she didn’t wear a bra with the dress because it would’ve shown and that was tacky according to her. The ring is CZ.

OMG Lisa's dress..... She couldn't find a strapless bra? He even asked her about the brassiere, lmao.
The sleeves were so pretty, but it was a bad fit.
Red one looked better, I love illusion necks and sleeves.

David should have tried to contact her through those sites the PI sent him, I would have. He's just blind.

Oh Yolanda, still in the clouds.

Ed's daughter was so cute.

Varya got her way. Poor Mary got the shaft from that jerk.

That Porshe was Stephanie's Mom, she picked her up from the airport in it.

Is the tell all next week? I thought that I saw a clip where someone asked Usman about taking another wife...or was I imagining it? Is this from the tell all?

I doubt you imagined it or else I imagined the same thing. But I didn't see Lisa'a reaction (maybe she was speechless for once). Maybe that's how Usman plans to give Mommy her grandchildren.

So I watched the What Now and Loren and Alexei’s baby special.

Cory and Evelyn: come back to the states and find a nice girl.

Anny: loved her gender reveal. She looks happy with being a mom to Bryson and expecting.

It's so blatantly obvious, he just doesn't want to see it.
He gave her everything he has, so I think he is just hanging on to a dream that is not going to ever happen.
Honestly, the way she lives, I really think if she loved him, she would have been here by now.

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE DONE!!!! SHOCKING TO....... NO ONE.

Lisa accused Usman of being a “romance scammer” who used her to become famous. She said, “To everyone listening here, it is very apparent that I am the victim of romance scam. My husband has used TLC, his family, his friends, people around the world, I’m going to apologize to everyone here.” She ended, “I did not know my husband Usman “Sojaboy” was that desperate to become a singer that he would use me and his family and friends.”

Usman came out fighting against Lisa’s accusations denying he scammed her out of money. He said, “Despite calling ME a romance scammer and constantly using the ‘N’ word on me but I still made it to this level, not bcus I want to, but bcus I want to make you happy. Continue telling people I scammed you but believe me actions speak louder than words. It’s wrong trying use your child to gain pity.”

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE DONE!!!! SHOCKING TO....... NO ONE.

Lisa accused Usman of being a “romance scammer” who used her to become famous. She said, “To everyone listening here, it is very apparent that I am the victim of romance scam. My husband has used TLC, his family, his friends, people around the world, I’m going to apologize to everyone here.” She ended, “I did not know my husband Usman “Sojaboy” was that desperate to become a singer that he would use me and his family and friends.”

Usman came out fighting against Lisa’s accusations denying he scammed her out of money. He said, “Despite calling ME a romance scammer and constantly using the ‘N’ word on me but I still made it to this level, not bcus I want to, but bcus I want to make you happy. Continue telling people I scammed you but believe me actions speak louder than words. It’s wrong trying use your child to gain pity.”
She is an idiot, and no one is going to feel sorry for her. So many red flags...it was painfully obvious he doesn't love her. I think it's hysterical it looks like from the Tell All preview she is giving Yolanda advice. Please! You are one sad step above her...

The person who calls them Visa and User Man got it in one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter