A big request

FWRR3

Engineer for "The Little FWRR"
I hope this request doesn't sound like it's from a lazy person, as actually my head is spinning reading many trip reports from Aulani. Could some truly helpful expert make a list of everything that you can do at Aulani that requires a reservation or sign up and how and when you need to do that. Seems like it would make a great sticky for newbies. I apologize if this is an over-the-top request, but many thanks in advance if you can help. (Or maybe something like this exists and I haven't yet found it.)

I'm not knowledgeable enough to prepare that kind of list off the top of my head, but the official Aulani website lists all of the activities, I believe also mentions which are free, which are paid and whether reservations are required. So, that's a good starting point for you.

I do understand this request, as my extensive research has left me very confused about when and where to sign up for activities. And, every time this is asked, both here and in the facebook groups, it's never answered! I don't have kids and am mostly interested in the stargazing, so I'm just planning to visit the activity room when I arrive and ask them when to sign up! I know you sign up day of for the fish feeding and maybe the ukulele? Hope that helps.

Thanks for the above answers. I realize that mine is was a big request, but from time to time I am amazed at the detailed informative answers that experienced people sometimes give on this forum, so I thought I would give it a try.

One thing that I find a little helpful is the Aulani app. View all daily activities. You’ll see about 5-days out. It gives you an idea of what to expect in terms of activities, but also provides sign-up details if you look at the details of each activity.

Well, I was wrong. I guess I was being lazy. I hadn't looked at the Aulani website since I booked long ago. and I hadn't even found the app. Thanks, all!!!
But if anyone wants to make a list, I think there would be a grateful audience.

Keep in mind that Aulani is not like Walt Disney World. You CAN make dining reservations 30 days in advance, for example, but it's not like WDW where you need to be on the phone right when the lines open up or smashing refresh on your keyboard to get anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter