A Great BIG (and I mean BIIIIGG) Thank You...

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
Being a Canadian we had our Thanksgiving on October 8th. I realise the American Thanksgiving is coming up. I can't think of a better time to let everyone know that I am thankful for...
- an 80 degree weather forecast for Orlando this weekend
- the return of our 11:00 am non-stop flight to MCO
- my kids' teachers who are giving them hardly any work to do for the two weeks they are away
- a great car rental rate @ $109/wk.
- getting the $59 rate applied to our rack rate ASMO ressie
- the chance that we might get our room request - Toy Story!!
- Buzz is not closed for rehab (the only ride my two boys talk about!)
- the $50 Gift Card offer at TDS - didn't think we would get any ticket price break
- my 50% off vouchers for HIMGE for four nights - that's $34.50/night.
- room to take along a whole duffel bag full of food and snacks that I paid CDN Dollars for
- the antibiotics that are finally kicking in for my son with the bronchial infection (everyone else is healthy - touch wood)
- reported low attendance during weekdays (no plans to go to parks on the weekends)
- a whole week at the beach to rest!!!
- the chance to share the Magic of Disney for the first time with the ones I love

Most of all I'm thankful to all my fellow DISers for their helpful advice and encouragement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter