A little "Insider Information" about ABD and ABD/DCL ***UPDATE*** on page 3

12-Night Magic of the Baltic
England, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia & Estonia

Highlights include all the features of our 7-night package, plus:

• In Copenhagen, see the famed Little Mermaid Statue, visit historic Tivoli Gardens and enjoy a boat ride through the city's canals
  • Explore some of Denmark's most famous castles
  • Experience Viking culture at Roskilde's Viking Ship Museum, where you can paint your own Viking shield
  • Tour the city of Stockholm, including the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum (home to a restored 17th-century Swedish warship)
  • Visit opulent Catherine Palace, the summer residence of Russian tsars, in St. Petersburg
  • Learn the art of animation in a special on-board class

12-Night Magic of the Baltic with Germany
England, Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Russia & Estonia

Highlights include all the features of our 12-night package (with the exception of the Viking Ship Museum visit and castle tours in Denmark), plus:

• In Berlin, visit the thought-provoking Holocaust Memorial, as well as the last remaining section of the Berlin Wall and former border crossing Checkpoint Charlie

Barcelona Escape

4-day/3-night package highlights include:

• Take a private tour of the city's iconic La Sagrada Familia church and colorful Parque Güell, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
  • Go on a privately guided walk through the cobbled streets of Barcelona's historic Gothic Quarter
  • Take a scenic tram ride high into the mountains of Montserrat to visit a Benedictine monastery and marvel at the spectacular view
  • See reproductions of famous Spanish architecture at the charming village of Pueblo Español

Copenhagen Escape

4-day/3-night package highlights include:

• Take a panoramic motor coach tour of some of Copenhagen's most iconic landmarks, including the Little Mermaid Statue
  • Cruise along the city's canals and harbor, past famous sites such as the Royal Palace, Church of our Savior, Christiansburg Palace, the Black Diamond and the new opera house, as well as the Nyhavn and Christianshavn areas
  • Discover Tivoli Gardens, the second oldest amusement park in the world
  • Explore some of Denmark's most famous castles -- including Kronborg Castle, the setting of Shakespeare's Hamlet
  • Visit the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde, where you'll have the opportunity to sail in a Viking ship and paint your very own Viking sheild

London Escape:

3-day/2-night package highlights include:

• Travel around the city, past world-famous landmarks, aboard a classic double-decker bus
  • Take privately guided tours of two of England's most historic locations -- Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
  • Witness the changing of the guard in front of Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the Royal Family
  • Visit St. Paul's Cathedral, one of the most instantly recognizable parts of the city's skyline

Sayhello, do you know if Insiders will be able to get further info and be able book a day before the release date?

TA says 8 am Wed. :( I would like to know a day before too *** my sked is tight!

The 12-night Baltic with Germany add-on is looking very tempting! Thanks for all this info, sayhello. It would be awesome if Insiders could book a day early, but it isn't looking like it.

Sayhello, do you know if Insiders will be able to get further info and be able book a day before the release date?
I'll ask, but my source did not say anything about it being available early for Insiders. It's likely because DCL runs the show, not ABD.

TA says 8 am Wed. :( I would like to know a day before too *** my sked is tight!
Can your TA call you? I sure hope it works out for you!

The 12-night Baltic with Germany add-on is looking very tempting! Thanks for all this info, sayhello. It would be awesome if Insiders could book a day early, but it isn't looking like it.
Nope, it's not looking like it, but I'll ask specifically.

Sayhello

sayhello, if possible can you also clarify whether bookings will be handled trough DCL or ABD? Thanks.

I should have added that an ABD Vacationist told me a couple of weeks ago that the add-ons are being moved to ABD for booking, but I'd like re confirmation.

Thanks so much for the update say hello! Very exiting. I hope there are a lot more details on Wednesday, right now the Baltic ones read like lists of the port adventures I found from the last Baltic cruises. In other words I'm not seeing any special experiences like they have on the regular abds to "justify" what I'm sure will be a huge premium in cost.

sayhello, if possible can you also clarify whether bookings will be handled trough DCL or ABD? Thanks.

I should have added that an ABD Vacationist told me a couple of weeks ago that the add-ons are being moved to ABD for booking, but I'd like re confirmation.
Will do, Calfan! :thumbsup2 But I will say that the ABD brochure says to call DCL.

Thanks so much for the update say hello! Very exiting. I hope there are a lot more details on Wednesday, right now the Baltic ones read like lists of the port adventures I found from the last Baltic cruises. In other words I'm not seeing any special experiences like they have on the regular abds to "justify" what I'm sure will be a huge premium in cost.
I'm sure there will be a lot more details on the Website on Wednesday.

Sayhello

Here's the answer I got:

All on sale the same day 6/18. They call the number in the brochure and on the website cruise add-on page when it launches Wednesday. If they call now they are asked to call back Wednesday for information and to book.
The phone number in the brochure is 888.272.0571

Sayhello

What about the Norway cruise? Nothing for that not even the pre cruise Copenhagen
It does look like there are pre-cruise Copenhagen trips for the 3 Norwegian fjords cruises. Which one are you on?

June 3rd pre-cruise for June 6th 7-night cruise
June 17th pre-cruise for June 20th 9-night cruise
June 26th pre-cruise for June 29th 11-night cruise

But no, no add-ons for the fjord cruises.

Sayhello

It does look like there are pre-cruise Copenhagen trips for the 3 Norwegian fjords cruises. Which one are you on? June 3rd pre-cruise for June 6th 7-night cruise June 17th pre-cruise for June 20th 9-night cruise June 26th pre-cruise for June 29th 11-night cruise But no, no add-ons for the fjord cruises. Sayhello

They probably think its redundant that they would have an ABD Norway and ABD cruise add on. It would be interesting to see what they offer. Does it mention which hotel they were booking the pre-cruise trips?

Some of the information is available on their website. If you click on "Get Started" on the heading and choose Cruise Vacation Packages, the pre-cruise and add-ons are listed.

They probably think its redundant that they would have an ABD Norway and ABD cruise add on. It would be interesting to see what they offer. Does it mention which hotel they were booking the pre-cruise trips?
No hotel details. I put everything that was in the brochure in the posts, except for the high-level descriptions of what add-ons and pre-cruise Experiences are.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter