A plea for patience

Have your fun now.. you are not making me upset. I am laughing... NO WAY.. am I ending up in the hospital this time from stress.. LOLOLOL.. it was all that drinking and too much coffee... Yeah, that's the ticket.. that is what made me get sick.. LOLOLOL

If you do DATW Mahsha, it is water for you......although I would stay away from that stuff in Mexico...... :p
CC

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
If you do DATW Mahsha, it is water for you......although I would stay away from that stuff in Mexico...... :p
CC

:rolleyes:

LOL!!:crazy: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Cathy.

Dave...I almost bought a t-shirt that said that it my younger days. Now I have tons of patience...I need it!!!

John...that was a definate LOL!!

Thanks everyone!! Trust that we are working hard to ensure that there is time for everything and no overlap so you don't miss anything! :)
Cathy

If you two don't cut it out, I'm going to have to separate you!!!
I MEAN IT!!!

Why can't you be nice like Karen?

CC he touched me!!!! Stop it, don't touch me!!!
Are we there yet?

To quote my sons when they were younger:
"he's looking at me!"
"he's breathing on me!"
"he's over the line!"

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Now you guys and gals be good. They are working hard back there behind the scenes to get everything ready for us. It will be wonderful until........

Remember that door in IASW that leads to the evil side..........

They know about it and are making plans for the rowdies, the impatients, the troublemakers. Thats why it is taking so long and they can't tell us anything.

Of course, that wouldn't include any of us but you never know what they are thinking.

so be prepared for anything........:p :p :p

And quit looking at me. :cool:

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Zurg is breathing my air

and Tia is WHISTLING

Make them stop!!!!

(LOL)

Am not! They started it!

It's my air anyway! Okie opened the window and Dave pushed all theirs out.

(who else thinks Zurg is going to be ALOT of trouble.....)

Skunk smells his own scent!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter