A plea for patience

now everybody is picking on me. Here I am trying to play nice and you tattle on me,. Jody I though you were my friend. :( :p

It is the evil dollies, I tell ya. I am moving that postcard right now. I can feel it calling to me. Be Bad Tammy be very bad. :p

I am innocent, I tell ya, innocent. DEJA VU!!!!

Originally posted by tammyh-oregon
now everybody is picking on me. Here I am trying to play nice and you tattle on me,. Jody I though you were my friend. :( :p

It is the evil dollies, I tell ya. I am moving that postcard right now. I can feel it calling to me. Be Bad Tammy be very bad. :p

I am innocent, I tell ya, innocent. DEJA VU!!!!

Don't be sad Tammy, i am your friend! But honey, as your friend, I have to tell you, I don't think anyone is buying the innocent thing. Good try though. :)

But if you really want to try selling the innocent line, you can.....:eek: I cant think of anything!:p :p :p :p It must be the evil dollies making me do it!
It's a small world after all...)
:earseeek:

<bgsound src="http://205.158.147.182/I%20am%20zurg%20supreem.wav" loop="1">
I didn't start it! Pumbaa_ did!

"PUNCH BUGGY SILVER - NO PUNCH BACK"

Zurg Punches everyone he can reach.

Well! I leave for one day and look what happens!!!!! Yoy guys are out of control!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Act your age, not your shoe size!

And, just in case I'm not around later:I am rubber, you are glue, what you say bounces off me & sticks to you!!!!!

It's Barb's fault! - she was room monitor!

Tammy.. I am starting to think you are a "bad girl"... maybe you need to sing that song at Karaoke with some of your partners in crime.. ;) :)

My fault?!?!?:eek: What the heck?!?!?:eek: That's not fair!! It's always my fault!!:eek: :eek: This just stinks! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any second now, you're going to here a loud scream by Zurg...lol.

I put plastic saran wrap over the toilet bowl....everyone be quiet!

Who's the moron who used LIME GREEN saran wrapon the toilet?
It is one thing to be in the spirit of DIS CON but Zurg's eye surgeon did a little better job of lasic than that. It was a little easy to spot.

I find that it's awfully suspicious that Patrick just happened along at this time.

Don't you use lime-green saran wrap, Patrick?

I'll be bringing an assortment of Baby Ruth candy bars to DIS-CON-II...lo.

Let's see...I'll save some of those small bite size Halloween Baby Ruths...and the regular size Baby Ruths...and a big king-size Baby Ruth from the QT gas station...lol.

Remember Caddy Shack? :)

Laughing so hard I gotta........

But we are not there yet.
When do we get there?
Why aren't we there yet?

The back of this car is a mess. The kids have thrown up, gone potty, had a food fight, had a punch fight , etc. etc. etc.

By the time we get to DISCON there won't be anything left of us so maybe we should listen to Marsha and Cathy and have patience. NOT! :p :p :p

<bgsound src="http://www.msu.edu/user/schurerj/zit.wav" loop="1">Hey tammyh-oregon see if you can guess what I am now?

Missed me Missed me now you gotta kiss me.:p :p :p

Isn't this fun.

Ewwww!

We definitely are a bunch of animals. :p :p :p

Ewwww - Ray's eating doodie again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter