~ A PTR for a CAMPING Trip That Might Never Be ~ *TR Started (link inside)*

Hi,
I saw your link and came on over. I hope you get to go. We are actually looking at places in Florida to buy. I am thinking Celebration but Biff wants to be by the beach. We shall see.

Looking forward to more.

Pimp yourself on my threads. Go do it, you know you want to.

:rotfl: And your thread would definitely be THE place to do some pimping! ;) I think I could reach just about every person on the DIS. So glad you made it over Scott :hug:

How exciting about buying in Florida!! I'm taking it this would just be a vacation home, not a permanent residence? You'll have to keep me posted.

:rotfl: And your thread would definitely be THE place to do some pimping! ;) I think I could reach just about every person on the DIS. So glad you made it over Scott :hug:

How exciting about buying in Florida!! I'm taking it this would just be a vacation home, not a permanent residence? You'll have to keep me posted.

it would be for now but then move when he retires. Then I can work at Disney.

You did it! You started a PTR:cool1: I am soooo excited to see how this all plays out!! You really have such a great writing style:goodvibes

You did it! You started a PTR:cool1: I am soooo excited to see how this all plays out!! You really have such a great writing style:goodvibes

I'm so glad you made it over Diane :hug: I think this will be an exciting PTR! So many, many things could go wrong :rotfl:

And thank you so much for the compliment :goodvibes I love to write (well, except for final papers about criminal procedures ;)) and really enjoy being creative.

Before I get to the next installment, I have what may be a silly question. I see so many people talking about paying off their trips before they go on vacation. I've read posts such as, "Yay!! Paid off our trip today!!" Is there some way to book a package deal through Disney and pay it off in installments besides using a Disney Visa (which I know I get 6 months interest free to pay it off)? I remember a friend mentioning this a while back, but I'm kind of confused. I would greatly appreciate some enlightenment on the subject. :teacher:

Up Next...Me Love Books

Before I get to the next installment, I have what may be a silly question. I see so many people talking about paying off their trips before they go on vacation. I've read posts such as, "Yay!! Paid off our trip today!!" Is there some way to book a package deal through Disney and pay it off in installments besides using a Disney Visa (which I know I get 6 months interest free to pay it off)? I remember a friend mentioning this a while back, but I'm kind of confused. I would greatly appreciate some enlightenment on the subject :teacher:

if u book a package now, you could go on to the website and pay the amount you can at that time. but 45 days out it has to be paid off.
I am paying $100 - 200 every two weeks. Hopefully it will be done soon.

if u book a package now, you could go on to the website and pay the amount you can at that time. but 45 days out it has to be paid off.
I am paying $100 - 200 every two weeks. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Thank you! I thought there was a way to do it, but I couldn't see anything about it on their site last time I looked.

Thank you! I thought there was a way to do it, but I couldn't see anything about it on their site last time I looked.

if you go into my vacation on disneyworld.com and log in and put in your ressie number then you see a button that says
make payment.

I'm here! You have a sensational writing style! Love it! I, too, love traveling and reading about traveling and dreaming about traveling!

Your boys are adorable!!!

Here's one thing that we don't have in common (because we have LOTS of other things in common): you want to tent-camp, and I want NOTHING to do with that :eek: ! Let's just say that I went camping with DD's Brownie troop a few years ago for a weekend. I went all Blair Witch crying and trying to convince her to leave early. She finally put me in my place by saying, "Mom, stop, you are ruining this for me." I managed to pull myself together in time to accept my Mother of the Year award! ;)

Can't wait to hear more, and I definitely can't wait to find out if we have the same tastes in books!

I'm here and I brought the Jello!
Let the party begin!

spring_jello.jpg

Yay another PTR! I'm happy I'm hear early and look forward to reading all about your plans. You're really a great writer.

You are definitely brave to attempt tent camping for a week at Disney with 3 boys. I know I could not handle that. I'd cry like a baby!

I think it's great that you get to move frequently. The DC/MD area is nice, but change is great. My brother lives about 30-40 minutes outside of DC and wants to find a new job so he can move back to NYC. He said after spending a year in Dayton, OH and now a couple in MD, he's ready for big city living once again. I'm going to MD next weekend. I'm so looking forward to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Pure junk, but not a Chick-Fil-A anywhere in the metro NY area. If your DH is stationed in the US, what are the possible locations?

if you go into my vacation on disneyworld.com and log in and put in your ressie number then you see a button that says
make payment.

Can you book your package over the phone and just pay a certain amount (IS there a minimum amount like a certain percentage you need to pay?) and then make your other payments online? Can you do the whole thing online?

I'm here! You have a sensational writing style! Love it! I, too, love traveling and reading about traveling and dreaming about traveling!

Your boys are adorable!!!

Here's one thing that we don't have in common (because we have LOTS of other things in common): you want to tent-camp, and I want NOTHING to do with that :eek: ! Let's just say that I went camping with DD's Brownie troop a few years ago for a weekend. I went all Blair Witch crying and trying to convince her to leave early. She finally put me in my place by saying, "Mom, stop, you are ruining this for me." I managed to pull myself together in time to accept my Mother of the Year award! ;)

Can't wait to hear more, and I definitely can't wait to find out if we have the same tastes in books!

:welcome: Thanks so much for coming over! Y'all are making me nervous about the whole camping idea!! I think I need to go hang out at the camping board to build my confidence again ;)

I'm here and I brought the Jello!
Let the party begin!

spring_jello.jpg

Yay!! Now both my Cherie's are here :) I've got to say girl - that jello thing looks hi-de-ous!! :scared:

Yay another PTR! I'm happy I'm hear early and look forward to reading all about your plans. You're really a great writer.

You are definitely brave to attempt tent camping for a week at Disney with 3 boys. I know I could not handle that. I'd cry like a baby!

I think it's great that you get to move frequently. The DC/MD area is nice, but change is great. My brother lives about 30-40 minutes outside of DC and wants to find a new job so he can move back to NYC. He said after spending a year in Dayton, OH and now a couple in MD, he's ready for big city living once again. I'm going to MD next weekend. I'm so looking forward to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Pure junk, but not a Chick-Fil-A anywhere in the metro NY area. If your DH is stationed in the US, what are the possible locations?

I LOVE Chic-Fil-A! :) They have THE best nuggets. Enjoy your visit down here next weekend :)

Oh - and where is your PTR girl?
waiting.gif

popping in!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Glad you made it hon! Help yourself to the jello ;)

I'll have to pass...

I'm with you Dani! :scared: But, it was the thought that counts Cherie :flower3:

I'm gone for one day and you are up to page 3! You're turning into one of those Dis Rockstars:rotfl:

I love Chick Fil A too! It's right up there with Disney. When we went on our trip in January we started and ended with a meal at Chick (that's what it goes by in our house)

If you're camping this summer, there are supposedly some nice spots up in western Maryland. We've planned to go before, but never actually made it for camping. Something always came up to stop us. (I think it was usually me thinking about hard ground and bugs):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter