A Quick 7-Month Availability Question

norestneeded

Earning My Ears
Hey there...I've just booked two studios at my home resort (OKW) at the 11-month window for August 2006. I'm interested in transferring the reservation to BWV Standard Views at the 7-month window (2/2006). Can anyone provide me with information regarding the likelihood of two BWV STandard View studios being available at the 7-month window for August 2006. Both first-hand accounts and predictions are welcome.

Thank you in advance for you help!

Phil

Hey Phil from Ma

I quess it would depend on when in August you are going. The first two weeks are more crowded than the last two, so if its near the end of august i'd say you'd have a better shot at it.

What might be a drawback for you is that you need two standard studios - would one two-bedroom standard work for you at BW - maybe if y ou are a little more flexible in your accomodations you'd have a better shot at it, like request either two standard studios OR a two bedroom standard - not sure but think all two-bedrooms at BW are lockoffs - don't think they have any dedicated two bedrooms.

We own at BW but usually spend half our stay at OKW - we love that resort.
Hey the worst that can happen is you stay at OKW - and that aint all that bad

Sorry that it is nothing firm but hope that helped

deb from Ma

It's worth a shot but the BWV standard view rooms go first because of the cheaper per night point rates.

It's possible - but not probable. My advice is to give it a try and to use the waitlist as needed.

Good luck!

Try it-you never know! Once I called at my home resort (BCV) at 10 1/2 months, and BWV was already booked. So at 7 months, when I tried to switch to BWV, I assumed I'd be on the waitlist. What a surprise-at 7 months, there was availability at BWV for a standard view studio-and to make it even more surprising, this was for early December!

Since I was someone who cancelled a ressie for 2 SV studios for Aug. 21 - 24 this year in favor of a SV 2 bedroom for the same time period, I'm thinking that you have a pretty good chance of getting them.

I made the original ressie at the 11 month mark, but we did a 50 point add on, so 3/16, I decided it would be nice to share the 2 bedroom, more like a family vacation. I actually had to waitlist for the SV 2 bedroom, but that came through about a month later!

Pixie dust for you!

Bobbi :wizard:

We've done this with success, but I don't know that our luck would be considered the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter