• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A whole page of great halloween stuff!

Thanks for the cool website my y/o DS loves the sound of the recipes. Some of the them sound creepy!

Thanks Robin! That site was a hit here also. However, at my house, it was DH who was most impressed!
;)

My favorite holiday is C'mas, but DH's is Halloween. You should see the decorations around here!!!!
:rolleyes:

That's exactly how it is here...I never got that much into it, until I got married...I think DH would have a graveyard and a haunted house set up for the Trick-or-treaters, IF I'd let him...as it is, we find a happy medium...sounds, really great scary decorations...(it could get insane with all the cutsy stuff available...) and extra scary treats for the kids we know...DS seems to be taking after his dad...*sigh*...I lose this one...but it's still fun!

:)
Robin

I'm the Halloween lover at our house. I'll start decorating this weekend.

Robin -- Thanks for the great picture!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter