• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abbreviations

mjy

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Again, if it already exists somewhere on this site, sorry for my asking. But being relatively new, I have been reading a lot of entries using abbreviations assuming that all of us know what you are talking about. :)

I, for one, racked my brain a while before I realized that TTC was the Ticket & Transportation Center!

IS there a concise list somewhere with all the popular abbreviations for new people like me to refer to from time to time? If there is not, do you think it's time we make one?

Many thanks for putting up with me, as dazed and confused as I am. :confused3

This page will list the most common abbreviations: http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

Eureka . . . I have found the holy grail! :thumbsup2

Thank you SO much for pointing me to this.

I thought I could figure all the abbreviations out but, lordy, some of them have had me stumped.

Now, after I print out the pages of abbreviations, I will be able to read messages a lot easier.

Again, many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter