ABD photopass link?

d2lane

Earning My Ears
Off the Danube Christmass Markets cruise on December 27th. Any idea as to how long it will/could be before we get the link for the photopass pictures?

Thanks

It's usually 2 or 3 weeks max (often less). You may want to contact ABD about it if you haven't gotten it yet.

Tobi

Figured out the access to the ABD photos... one has to go to www. adventuresbydisneyphotos .com and enter the code that one hopefully took a photo of the last night of the cruise. Good thing I figured it out as ABD has not bothered to answer my email...

Figured out the access to the ABD photos... one has to go to www. adventuresbydisneyphotos .com and enter the code that one hopefully took a photo of the last night of the cruise. Good thing I figured it out as ABD has not bothered to answer my email...
Oh! I thought you were waiting for the code! I'm so sorry. I could have told you that part. :( Glad you worked it all out!

Sayhello

Oh! I thought you were waiting for the code! I'm so sorry. I could have told you that part. :( Glad you worked it all out!

Sayhello
took me that long to figure it out because my brain was frozen...
would have been nice however if they'd either given us a paper copy of the card with the code or emailed it to us.

took me that long to figure it out because my brain was frozen...
would have been nice however if they'd either given us a paper copy of the card with the code or emailed it to us.
I totally agree. In my experience, I've gotten one or the other, or even both!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter