• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Trip Reunion

BillandChris

Earning My Ears
We went on the Viva Italia trip in September of 2007. We had such a good time with all the new friends we met that we have kept in touch. We are now planning a reunion next year at Disneyworld. Besides eating at Italy in Epcot, does anyone have suggestions on what we might do?
We have contacted Adventures by Disney, but since they are a separate company, they did not offer any advice.

We went on the Viva Italia trip in September of 2007. We had such a good time with all the new friends we met that we have kept in touch. We are now planning a reunion next year at Disneyworld. Besides eating at Italy in Epcot, does anyone have suggestions on what we might do?
We have contacted Adventures by Disney, but since they are a separate company, they did not offer any advice.

That's a toughy. No gondolas to ride at WDW, or art museums to tour. There is another restaurant and not Mama Melrose's in Disney Studios ... Il Mulino at the Swan. It's really Italian and great food. I can't even think of a Pinocchio, Figaro or Geppetto in any of the parks. There's the mask shop and wine store but those are both in the Italian Pavilion with Tutto Italia.
Have a fun time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter