absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, please could you do a DCL Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique invite for an Under the Sea Package for our daughter Tierney? It will be on the Disney Dream on 11th April 2016 at 5:15pm. Also could you do an invite to the Sail Away Deck Party on the 11th at 4:15pm and finally an invite to Pirate Deck Party on the evening of the 13th. Thank you!

Hello again, You did designs for us in 2012 and they were the hit of our vacation.. Now we are doing our 1st Disney cruise. We are leaving FEB 20..TOTALLY UNDERSTAND SINCE LAST MINUTE! I really liked the name with the characters on and in the letters (like the Mandy I think it is 1227)
I would love JIMMY each letter with an emotion from Inside out
MARLA with all Belle (all in different outfits) ESP THE PINK COAT WINTER SCENE
SCOTT pirates of the caribbean
I would love to show off your work on our cruise
Is there also a 1st time cruise design so I can use one on the back of the shirt? I like the logo one that says 1st cruise on top with Magic 2016 on bottom and the mickey head with fireworks!
AND sry I am being greedy but can you do 3 mickey heads
SCOTT with a dallas cowboy mickey
JIMMY with goofy
MARLA with belle
Names in one ear and 1st cruise 2016 magic
I appricate anything you can do and understand if you cant do anything
Thank you once again!!

Last edited:

Had to delete because I qutedI never post with my phone and I screwed up! Sorry! Saw it and it would not let me delete totally!!! #techstupid!

Last edited:
Mandy, these are awesome!!!! Between you and Marion we are going to have a very memorable & magical trip!!!!
Thank you, thank you, & thank you for sharing your time and talent with me and my daughter!:love::worship::worship::worship::love::cloud9::cloud9:!

OK, I am a COMPLETE MORON! I was so afraid that I was breaking the #1 rule of NO Quotes, that I think I deleted the designs! Please tell me I didn't because I am so stinking mad at myself right now! I just searched your photobucket for recent downloads hoping I could find them there! I am so stupid...I was using my phone something I do not usually due, but so wanted to see if you had done them. We have the shirts from Jiffy and we are ready to make them. UGGGGGGH! I am so sorry for being so tech stupid!

whew, I found your post with the designs, still in my Alert from you! Thank goodness, I felt unbelievably horrible and guilty for making this stupid mistake and making more work for you! Uggggh, Marion has me scaird stiff over the years of making quotes! LOL! Honestly, Marion, you and other designers are unbelievably kind sharing your talent and your kindness just help remember how good people really can be. You do not know me from Adam, but you are taking the time to make my trip special. A sincere thank you, to you and all of the designers on this board!!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Hi Mandy,

**Cruise is Feb 2016****

I was wondering if you could please do these name fills Beveled for me:
1)MOMMY--Doc McStuffins, Minnie, Lambie (Doc McStuffins lamb) & Clover(sophia the 1st's rabbit), Daisy, Sofia the first
2)DADDY-- jake the pirate, Nemo, Wall-E, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell
3) CHARLOTTE-- Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Tiana, Rupunzel, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella
4)PEYTON--baby Mickey Mouse, baby Donald Duck, baby Winnie the Pooh, baby Pluto, baby Goofy, baby Dumbo, -----****IF YOU HAVE THE BABY CHARACTERS-ALL IN THOSE PLEASE FOR PEyTON**

**Plus** a letter with Mickey Mouse

Peyton,

I just heard you are coming on your first Disney Cruise! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure your visit will be a blast!
See You Real Soon!

Mickey Mouse

**PLus** a letter with
Ariel (mermaid body) maybe with flounder and sebastian

Charlotte,

I just heard that you are coming on a Disney Cruise! I can't wait to meet you! I am sure that your trip will be filled with magic and adventure!
See you soon!

Ariel

Thank you so much! I always pass on your name for the kind things you do for everyone!

Sure thing

Mandy

Mandy, You've added so many wonderful designs since I last made a request from you! We are taking our girls back to MK after a 2 year wait! Could you please make a few things for them? I love all the things I get from you DISigners b/c they are fun to give out when on the trip, but they are also awesome to use in my scrapbooks! THANKS! We leave for Spring Break April 1st.

1. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/addisonPORiverInvite.jpg~original
For Camryn and Rylee--Could you change the beginning to make it a WELCOME letter? it's our first time at POR. Then at the end could you please say something like "I hope you enjoy yourself in Port Orleans!" Could you also possibly make the font color a bit darker yellow? My eyes are terrible!

2. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/TagxedoNames/natalie castle.jpg~original (OMG! These are SO cool!)
Could you use shades of pink, purple, yellow, & turquoise?
Camryn, Rylee, Mommy, Daddy, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Spring Break 2016, Port Orleans Riverside, Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mickey Bar, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, Flying Dumbo, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Pluto, Mad Tea Party, the Prince's Royal Carousel

3. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/Special/CAMRYNWDWtag.jpg~original
Rylee (I found one you'd done for another Camryn!)

4. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...onalized/TagxedoNames/lizstartag.jpg~original
Can you do the star shape (same colors as this sample) with Belle's picture?
Camryn, Rylee, Mommy, Daddy, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, Spring Break 2016, Port Orleans Riverside, Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mickey Bar, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, Flying Dumbo, Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Pluto, the Prince's Royal Carousel, the Mad Tea Party

5. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/tees/madilynnelsahearttee.jpg~original
Rylee

6. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/tees/lilahannahearttee.jpg~original
Camryn

Much appreciated!!

HI Mandy,
I am a Disboard newbie so pleasure excuse me ahead of time. As I am going through all of your work I am overwhelmed to think that you do all of this for free and how you add to the magic of famiies vacations. Thank you....

Could you please help us out with the following things:

1) Minnie Mouse Airline Tickets one for each of my girls Olivia, Zara and Amelia
Departure: April 2nd
Return: April 5th
To: Orlando

2) Cover Book with all the frozen characters

Book 1: Princess Olivia Autograph 2016
Book 2 Cover: Princess Zara Autograph 2016

3) Signs
Mickey Mouse thank you card "Love The Johnson Family"

4) Sign with all the princesses on it with all girls names on it Olivia, Zara and Amelia

5) Stroller Tag with Elsa, Anna & Olaf on it that states Johnson's Stroller 2016

6) Invites for the following things:

CHef Mickey for Olivia, Zara & Amelia

Tinker bell Invite for Olivia, Zara & Amelia

Bibbidi Bop Boutique for Olivia & Zara on April 3rd in the castle

Frozen goodbye letter from Elsa to Olivia, Zara & Amelia

7) Can you do the Mickey head Shape in black with the following words:
Magic Kingdom, Elsa, Anna, Mickey, Minnie, Chef Mickey, Polynesian Resort, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Zara, Mommy, Daddy, Amelia, Olivia, 2016, fireworks, Splash Mountain, Dwarfs Mine Train, Peter Pan, Tea Cups, It's A Small World, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzal, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Goofy, Donald Duck, Tinker Bell, T-Rex, adventure, love, laughter, ice cream, boat rides, parades, making memories, love, Space Mountain,

Thank you so much in advance for your time. Thank you for adding to the magic of our trip.

Thanks so much,
The Johnsons

Hi Mandy! This is going to be our 1st cruise with Disney and 1st time doing Fish Extenders. Would love some of your magic to help out with that.
I would like: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...TagxedoNames/dec2014tag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=271

1. Tagxedo Name which is the cruise logo in Black and Red using the following words: Disney Fantasy, 1st Cruise , March 5-12, 2016, Castaway Cay, Cozumel, Mexico, Grand Cayman Island, Georgetown, Port Canaveral, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Aquaduck, Palo, Remy, Western Carribean, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Remember the Magic, Fun in the Sun, Animator's Palate, Fish Extenders, Star Wars at Sea, Pirates Party, Bon Voyage, Eye Scream, Gumshoes, Fireworks, Jagjit, Hardip, Ranveer, Sabr, Sahota (If possible can you have the words in red stand out) Thanks!!

My husband says I should include size of plate it is 8inch by 8 inch square mustard yellow color. Could Tagxedo design size be 6inch by 6 inch thanks once again

2. If your are able would love similar design for FE. Planning on doing a hanging plate. Do not include
1st Cruise in wording.

a. Burns family: Jim, Kim, Henry, Hannah, Quincy

b. Young family: Greg, Heidi, Isaac, Ella, Kira

c. Alexander Family: Katrina, Gloria, Ezra, Milo

d. Callejo Family: Michael, Layla, Lincoln, Grant

e. Vaden Family: Jason, Amanda, Kinsley plus
13th Anniversary

f. Evanko Family: Brian, Erika, Olivia, Bennett, Charlotte

g. Lampe Family: Chris, Kaicia, Kaden, Cambria

h. Gregg Family: Katie, Leighton, Devin

i. Pascual Family: Marc, Traci, Chase, Alyssa

j. 2 additional families have not provided names so just tagxedo without names??

3. One last request, my daughter would LOVE this for a magnet:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ickeyHeads/lilahtiaramh_1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9

I know I am asking for a lot! So if you are not able to do let me know I will understand. Just found out about DISigns on this forum.

Last edited:
Hi Mandy----

I'm back again! We received so many great comments about our shirts in December for my Birthday!!!
We have another Birthday we are celebrating at the end of February---we are leaving on Feb 22nd to go back to Disney!!!

I would like to request:

1) MickeyHeads/ValerieMinniehead1

I'm Celebrating my 56th Birthday!
Right Ear--- Charla
Left Ear----- 2016

2) MickeyHeads/okieMinniehead1

We're Celebrating Charla's 56th Birthday!
Right Ear---- OkieGirls
Left Ear----- 2016

Thank you so much
Karyn

Last edited:
Hey there!! If you wouldnt mind helping me, i would love to request some things from you. I understand if im asking too much and you cant fulfill them. But i looked through your things and love them so much so i wanted to ask. We leave for our trip on February 17th 2016. I hope i also requested the items correctly.

name fills:

Bradyn- scatteredclonewarsnfsc

Hannah- scattereddcatssc

Tripp- Daniellepoohfriendsnfsc

invites:
The dates do not have to be added to the dinner invites if it is easier for you :)

cpinvite- Barrier family at 9:35 on February 19

crtroyalinvite1- barrier family at 12:00 on february 22. could something be added about celebrating Hannahs 10th birthday?

HVinvite1jake- barrier family at 12:05 on february 23

coralreefinvite- barrier family at 5:35 on february 24

tuskerlunch- barrier family at 9:30 on february 25. could this be changed from lunch to breakfast?

luauinvite- barrier family at 9:30 for breakfast on february 26. (this one looked to be for the luau at night but i thought it would work for the ohana breakfast:) )

Tonysinvite- Barrier family at 5:30 on february 26

Pirateleagueinvite- Hannah and Bradyn at 10:10

I am also hoping for invite for the yak and yeti resturant on february 20 at 12:45, but i didnt see one in your photobucket. If you have one, could we please have it as well?

welcome letter:

welcomerapunzel1- Hannah

welcomejack- bradyn

welcomefab5- Tripp and if it could say something about his first trip, that would also be wonderful!!

thank you so much for taking the time to make our trip more magical!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! You did designs for us last year and loved them! Thank you so much for your time! We are going to Disney march2, 2016 and would like to put in a couple of requests if you have time.

Stroller Tags - One with the Name Alessia and one with the Name Simona.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Stroller Tags/emiliaLicensePlateMinnie1-1.jpg~original

Surprise Letter for Simona and Alessia (I Like them Both)
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/Invites/bellaSurprise1.jpg~original

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/Invites/bellaguesswhat.jpg~original

Welcome Letter Addressed to Simona and Alessia
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/Invites/addisonwelcomecastle.jpg~original

and

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...sonalized/Invites/bellaguesswhat.jpg~original

Thank you so very much Mandy!!!

Sabrina

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! Love your designs! I would like to request 6 name fills...
Makayla Lion King (like JAY on pg 10)
Landon Mickey Gang (like RIVER on pg 8)
Jamie Mickey Gang ( like RIVER on pg 8)
Lori Mickey Gang ( like RIVER on pg 8)
Emma Princesses ( whatever you think looks nice)
Levi Cars (whatever you think looks nice)
We leave Feb 28th ( if possible)
Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy, could you please make one of these for me with
Kristin and Phil
October 15, 2006

of these with the following names (If this is the same as a Tagxedo, please disregard this request):
Kristin
Phil
Donna
Jeff
Jonathan
Brady
Nate
Nana
Pop-Pop

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter