absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the one you just posted for sccruises! Would you have time to make one for me as well ? We are surprising our four kids Alexander Danielle Sophia and Olivia with a trip to Disney World .

Thank you so much! I think they would absolutely love this !

Hi

I have been looking at your work and love it. Can you make a letter to my kids inviting them to Disney from Mickey?
The letter can say:

Dear Mary Jane and Drew,
Oh boy!!! I just heard the news that you are coming to visit us in Disney World tomorrow!

My friends and I are so excited to meet you. We have some magical adventures planned for you. You are going to love it here!

Pack your bags and I will see you tomorrow!!!

Love You Pal,
Mickey Mouse

Thank you so much Mandy for adding to our trip. Your time is greatly appreciated.
The Johnsons

Hi Mandy!
I'm so excited to find you still doing your disigns! As soon as we told the kids we're going to WDW again, they were quick to ask if they would have their name shirts again. :)
I'm wondering if you could do me a few requests:

The girls are loving the Goth Princess Name Fills like this one:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...princessgoth_zps925f1c23.jpg.html?sort=3&o=43
Victoria
Brooklyn
Lydia
Sylvia
Sophie
Samantha
Sadie
Grandma
Melanie

Could I also have this Sorcerer Mickey one for Lucas
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../maxsmickeynf_zpskekwbtxj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

And just one more:
Melanie with the Evil Queen

thank you so very much!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Good evening, Mandy! I was wondering if I could add a stroller tag to my earlier request, please?
Camryn and Rylee's Stroller with Mickey and friends... April 2016 Could you do the lettering in pink and background whatever coordinates? Thanks so much! I really appreciate your time and efforts!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy - I would like to get for our trip the second week of March:

dariusdvaderMickeyHead1.jpg
with the name: Daddy

laceyminniepolka.jpg
3 with the names: Mommy, Ansley, Hadley

nananameminhd.jpg
with the name: Ansley

bradynamemh.jpg
with the name: Daddy

hannahfrozenmh1.jpg
2 with the names (one name on each): Ansley, Hadley

Thank you ahead of time!!! I love the shirts I've made with your disigns before - always adds an extra bit of fun magic :)

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi! I was wondering if I could maybe have a mickey head with stitch inside (something like this pattern http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...rstitchnfbev_zpsnrbnfy1g.jpg.html?sort=3&o=25) and the name RJ and a Minnie head with Lilo (didn't find one while browsing, but something similar to the stitch one above). The name Emmy would be on that one. We're staying at the Poly for the first time, so I thought some cute Poly-ish mickey/Minnie heads would be great!

Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

I absolutely love the one you just posted for sccruises! Would you have time to make one for me as well ? We are surprising our four kids Alexander Danielle Sophia and Olivia with a trip to Disney World .

Thank you so much! I think they would absolutely love this !

Sorry but could you clarify which design you wanted?

Thanks
Mandy

Hi

I have been looking at your work and love it. Can you make a letter to my kids inviting them to Disney from Mickey?
The letter can say:

Dear Mary Jane and Drew,
Oh boy!!! I just heard the news that you are coming to visit us in Disney World tomorrow!

My friends and I are so excited to meet you. We have some magical adventures planned for you. You are going to love it here!

Pack your bags and I will see you tomorrow!!!

Love You Pal,
Mickey Mouse

I've completed 2 b/c I didn't know if you wanted it to say " Love you pal" or "love your pal"

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

You kindly did a few invitations for me a couple of weeks ago. I had also asked another designer for a few invitations at the same time, but as they haven't replied yet or been active on their thread lately, I'm guessing that real life got in the way of designing -- which I totally understand. However, I'm short a few invitations now, and my trip starts Wednesday. I was wondering if you might have time to do a couple of invitations between now and Tuesday. I COMPLETELY understand if you don't have time, as this couldn't be more last minute, but if there's any you could get to them I would be unbelievably grateful.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...Invites/savannahteaparty.jpg.html?sort=3&o=50 -- Grace

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/Invites/barrieryakyeti.jpg.html?sort=3&o=21 -- Grace, March 6, and could you remove the time (not sure when we're eating)

Thanks for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter