• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

Group 11a – Anything Goes Disney Themed - FULL
1. MomOf2DisneyKids - Disney Vacation
2. AWM - Mickey Head Ice Cream
3. DisneyIsTerrifice - Mickey Ears (hats)
4. SusieStone - Pressed Pennies
5. TinkerBean - Autographs
6. rlovew - Magical Moments

I got my stuff today!! Not sure if some of my group got mixed with another or if a few people changed their topic, but what I got was great! Please LMK if I need to switch with someone...
Thanks guys!

Susie's was angeled and I can't remember what it was changed to. I guess I should pay more attention, but with the anything goes section I figured as long it was done and Disney, we were good to go.
Your other piece should be there next week.

I got my box today!! Yeah for me!!!
I got my cart too..and I've already put it to use!!! Yeah!! It's cold so I plan on scrapping the evening and all day tomorrow!!! Yipee!!!

Thanks everyone...it was another swap that was extrememly AMAZING!!
Thanks for hosting AWM!!! You ROCK!!

OH, and I love my little leaf mat..he is currently sitting under my cute little Turkey centerpiece!!

I got my box today!! Yeah for me!!!
I got my cart too..and I've already put it to use!!! Yeah!! It's cold so I plan on scrapping the evening and all day tomorrow!!! Yipee!!!

Thanks everyone...it was another swap that was extrememly AMAZING!!
Thanks for hosting AWM!!! You ROCK!!

OH, and I love my little leaf mat..he is currently sitting under my cute little Turkey centerpiece!!

:rotfl: I didn't have any bubble wrap. I bought two of the leaves, one yellow & one rust and realized that they both wouldn't fit on my table. Thanks for giving it a good home. :hug:

I'll have to post a photo on Monday.. right now I'm so upset w/ DH I'm opting to keep anything throw-able out of my hands... or it might just smack him.. I just don't understand why men can be so dense!!!! EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie's was angeled and I can't remember what it was changed to. I guess I should pay more attention, but with the anything goes section I figured as long it was done and Disney, we were good to go.
Your other piece should be there next week.

I angeled for Susie on that one... hold on let me remember what I did... Oh, yes, Love That Mouse. Wow, long day, memory failing.

Mine came today!!

Thanks everyone for the great swap, I love everything!!

Thanks AWM for being such a great hostess!

forgot to post (did I?) Kicky and I love everything:goodvibes

Just to let you know, I won't be able to confirm that I got my package for about a week, but DH will be here to get the mail, so don't worry - it will be safe! It will be something for me to look forward to to help with the Disney withdrawal!!

Just to let you know, I won't be able to confirm that I got my package for about a week, but DH will be here to get the mail, so don't worry - it will be safe! It will be something for me to look forward to to help with the Disney withdrawal!!

When do you leave?
Can I get you to pick me up some coffee? The ground "Breakfast Blend" that can be found on Main Street? I just used the last of my variety pack. Don't drink the blueberry cobbler one, :sick: it was gross. I can paypal you the money now, or send a check for the coffee & postage after you come home.

When do you leave?
Can I get you to pick me up some coffee? The ground "Breakfast Blend" that can be found on Main Street? I just used the last of my variety pack. Don't drink the blueberry cobbler one, :sick: it was gross. I can paypal you the money now, or send a check for the coffee & postage after you come home.

I leave tomorrow, early dark as BAMB says. I will add that to my shopping list! I get back 11/3 - I'll let you know if I found it then.

just wanted to say i got my package yesterday. WOW everything looks great!
thanks for all the hard work everyone put in. I think i will use some on the agency scrapbook and some in my own.
Jennifer

just wanted to say i got my package yesterday. WOW everything looks great!
thanks for all the hard work everyone put in. I think i will use some on the agency scrapbook and some in my own.
Jennifer

I just wanted you all to know that I received my fabulous box with all the amazing items. I wish that I could have joined more groups. Thanks you AWM for hosting this wonderful swap.

I just wanted you all to know that I received my fabulous box with all the amazing items. I wish that I could have joined more groups. Thanks you AWM for hosting this wonderful swap.

You get to join as many as you want next time. :thumbsup2
Thank so much for joining us.

I got my envelope today! Thanks everyone. My DD wants one of everything...sigh...didn't she have her own group?? Looks even better in person... :)

I received mine today. Everyone did a great job! Thank you!!!!! One of my cats even tried to sneak off with a piece. He was sitting on one of the chairs at the dining room table as I was looking at everything and he snatched Cinderella's pumpkin and took off with it. I chased him down and got it away from him before he could hurt it! Silly cat!!!!:rotfl:

AWM, thanks for another great job hostessing!!!

Thanks so much! I am so excited to use the things from this swap!
I think someone may have gotten a messed up primeval whirl- If your dino is missing some fingers- claws? Let me know and I will send you a new one lol.
I meant to mark it for AWM to send back to me, but I forgot.
Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter