• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

My huge box arrived today! I haven't gone through it yet. Hope to tonight. THanks AWM

Glad to see some of these are getting to their new homes. :thumbsup2

I do have postage refunds. If it was $1 or less, I used it towards DC for everyone. The ones that were more are
Arizona-Rita - got a PM to you about it.
PixieDust32 - $3.00
MinnieGarden - $2.50
MickeyTeacher - $1.50

I will get the refunds in the mail soon.

Thank you all for your patience with this swap and thank you for all your hard work. It shows. The pieces are all fantastic!

Mine arrived today! Everything is great!!!!

AWM..... please hang on to my change and just apply it to the tag swap. And I love the little gold Pluto sticker on the Mickey's house topper. Where did you find those?????

Mine arrived today! Everything is great!!!!

AWM..... please hang on to my change and just apply it to the tag swap. And I love the little gold Pluto sticker on the Mickey's house topper. Where did you find those?????

The pluto stickers come in the EK Success "Mickey's House" package. All those stickers came from one package. :thumbsup2

I will put your change in with the gift tag swap. :)

The pluto stickers come in the EK Success "Mickey's House" package. All those stickers came from one package. :thumbsup2

I will put your change in with the gift tag swap. :)

I'm going to have to go find those. The boys are HUGE Pluto fans and we came home with some very special Pluto memories from our last trip.

Thanks so much for hostessing. This was a great experience!

I just spent 2 hours going through my box -- toppers and tags, sports and more and pass it forward. Wow wow and more wow! These were the best swaps yet. Many many thanks to our hostess!

To our newcomers -- MinnieGarden, ArizonaRita and Pixie32(is that right??) -- great work!! Please keep on swapping with us!

Susan, I appreciate the kind words! I fretted over this sssssssooooooooo much!!

AWM,:cool1:
Everything is just wonderful!! mine also arrived tonight!! It was so worth the wait!!
My delimma, do I save certain countries for the Baltics or do I use them for WS?! I want 2 sets of everything!:goodvibes
Thank you eveyone for all of your beautiful pieces!!
AWM, Thank You for hostessing and especially since youve been through so much since you started this and as Cpt Jack says you "stayed the course"!
:love:
Rita

All my worries were materialistic and superficial. Thank you everyone who had really life issues and stuck it out and BIG :hug: to those who couldn't and were brave enough to ask for angels.

kellieb71 & catinthehat35 were also new to swapping with us. Everyone did amazing work and I would be ever so glad to see everyone in the Disney Surprise swap. :cloud9:

I got mine in the mail yesterday. I am in love with the altered paper clips. I never have received any of those before. Between this swap and the PIF I got three sets. Thanks for all the work. :goodvibes

i got my big box yesterday too! first of all the stupid (and i hate that word) postman put mine in the recycling bin!!!!!!:scared1: are ya kiddin' me buddy?????
dh came home from work and said "are you looking for this? it was in the recycling bin!" holy cow! good thing he saw it!

now a BIG thank you to everyone. OMG i loved it all. everything was so super fantastic i can't even stand it. i love the countries ones. i can't wait to use them in the epcot portion of my book. and i love the transportation ones as well. they were all so cool. and my character groups were awesome. thanks again everyone.
ann-thanks so much for the tshirts. my boys loved them. dh has decided that they will wear them together! and bubba loved the window clings, and i love the tea. can't wait to try some today. i had totally forgot about my paper. thanks for that. and my folders are just great. the whole box totally made my day. and i had a tough one because i did too much so it was a nice surprise to end my day!
thanks for all your hard work on this swap. thank you to everyone that was involved. you all did amazing work.
and PN96 thanks for my set. i know i owe you some trams and i promise to get them to you!

This was my first official swap- Holly made me do it! ;):lmao:

who me???:confused3

but you do such good work! you must share it with us!!!! and can i say that i just love my france stuff! very nice. was that you????hmmmmm???? i love that font. i must put that on my wish list!

who me???:confused3

but you do such good work! you must share it with us!!!! and can i say that i just love my france stuff! very nice. was that you????hmmmmm???? i love that font. i must put that on my wish list!

:blush: Yep, France was me. We love that font- DD just used it on her poster for the Fall Carnival at school at it looked really cute!

omg you went to france on your honeymoon??? how cool is that!

omg you went to france on your honeymoon??? how cool is that!

It was amazing!!! It was before I was a serious scrapper though, so I don't have as many pictures as I would like. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter