Adam and Katie's wedding PJ -10/2/2010 SBP/SCP need floral advice!!

WOW! I was WAY behind but I just caught up and am loving all the updates! So exciting that you're official now! I can't believe that you still haven't been assigned a planner though:confused3 I can book in just over a month so it helps to know a little bit about what to expect. I checked out the new bouquet on your FB and I love it- I think it's the perfect mix for you and I say that if you prefer the pomanders then GO FOR IT! I LOVE the pink rolls too. I think the bridesmaids dresses are perfect and that they really complement your dress- I'm not really sure what your sister is upset about with them but I"m sure she will come around. Oh and the tuxes look great too! It's really coming along- congrats on everything!

YEAH! It's official!
m jealous of the pink rolls...what company did you go thru? Do they have a regular white one that is cheaper than disney??? Inquiring minds...

So happy for you :banana:
I'm waiting- 28 days!:rolleyes1

great updates. Love the dress, the BM dresses and the pink rolls. I think you have started a new trend. I think it will become popular

hahaha thanks! It is definitly one of the highlights of the wedding! I see pictures of it and get all giddy! :goodvibes

super cute ride and super cute BM dresses!!!:thumbsup2

why thank you! :cutie:

WOW! I was WAY behind but I just caught up and am loving all the updates! So exciting that you're official now! I can't believe that you still haven't been assigned a planner though:confused3 I can book in just over a month so it helps to know a little bit about what to expect. I checked out the new bouquet on your FB and I love it- I think it's the perfect mix for you and I say that if you prefer the pomanders then GO FOR IT! I LOVE the pink rolls too. I think the bridesmaids dresses are perfect and that they really complement your dress- I'm not really sure what your sister is upset about with them but I"m sure she will come around. Oh and the tuxes look great too! It's really coming along- congrats on everything!

hey adelia!!!
I'm glad you like everything! I am so excited to have almost everything figured out! As far as the planner thing goes its tough! once you hear hat you get your date you need to send in a bunch of info... then it takes a week for them to write up your LOA... then once you send it in it takes 2 weeks to get a planner... well its been two weeks today for me and i still dont have one... BUT once i do i'll let you know :thumbsup2

YEAH! It's official!
m jealous of the pink rolls...what company did you go thru? Do they have a regular white one that is cheaper than disney??? Inquiring minds...

So happy for you :banana:
I'm waiting- 28 days!:rolleyes1

Awe thank you so much hun! :hug:

Here is my email address... krloconte821@yahoo.com email me later and i'll give you all the info on the rolls :goodvibes

Haha it's really funny to see so blatantly which sister was having the good time! :rotfl2: I really like your BM dresses though. They are simplistic and cute, and look like they can be worn again!

Your dress looks amazing on you!! It fits like a glove! That sucks about your veil but I'm sure it will look great with your dress.

The rolls...very cool. :cutie:

Haha it's really funny to see so blatantly which sister was having the good time! :rotfl2: I really like your BM dresses though. They are simplistic and cute, and look like they can be worn again!

Your dress looks amazing on you!! It fits like a glove! That sucks about your veil but I'm sure it will look great with your dress.

The rolls...very cool. :cutie:

i love the BM dresses too... they can be worn again and i like that they are simple yet very pretty! :goodvibes

Your dress looks gorgeous on you!

awe thanks claire! :hug:

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!? i got my PLANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :yay: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana:

Who has (or knows anything about) Amy?? I can't wait to call her and start planning! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Katie the dress looks great! I think it looks awesome on you (I said the same thing with mine....ugh back fat) but I don't notice it in your pictures. I love the BMs dresses and they can't all be happy so...OH WELL. sucks that the veil wasn't ready tho. I have already commented on the car it is awesome. I can't believe your DF is okay with that! mine would throw a man fit.

Congrats on a planner!!! :yay:

WOOOHOO Katie!!! Yea, too bad you didn't get Kathleen, she's great!! I'm sure Amy is too though! :yay:

Just catching up, my goodness you have been so busy!

Love the pink car!

I like the bm dresses, and the tuxes, it will be so picture perfect. Your dress is beautiful and you look so right in it!

I'm looking forward to reading along now that I'm up and about more!

Amy is awesome, everytime I get an out-of-office auto-reply from her she ends up answering any questions I have before it says she will be back in the office.

I am so pleased you got your date and your planner. It will soon be here!

Rachel
x

YEAH WOOHOO :woohoo::cheer2:

Although i'm sad you don't have Kathleen!

I am so excited and happy with Amy already so its all good! :goodvibes

Oh Katie the dress looks great! I think it looks awesome on you (I said the same thing with mine....ugh back fat) but I don't notice it in your pictures. I love the BMs dresses and they can't all be happy so...OH WELL. sucks that the veil wasn't ready tho. I have already commented on the car it is awesome. I can't believe your DF is okay with that! mine would throw a man fit.

Congrats on a planner!!! :yay:

hahaha I was VERY scared DF would throw a fit but he LOVES it! he thinks it is so fun and different :thumbsup2

I'm working on the back fat issue... lol i've been jogging whenever i can and idk if you saw that bday cake i made for DF's birthday but i had not one slice of it! I'm being a good girl! :cutie:

WOOOHOO Katie!!! Yea, too bad you didn't get Kathleen, she's great!! I'm sure Amy is too though! :yay:

Thanks hun! Amy has been wonderful to me already.... she is very sweet and understands when i throw an abundance of questions at her :rolleyes:

Just catching up, my goodness you have been so busy!

Love the pink car!

I like the bm dresses, and the tuxes, it will be so picture perfect. Your dress is beautiful and you look so right in it!

I'm looking forward to reading along now that I'm up and about more!

Thanks hollybear! I am so excited for the pink rolls royce! :banana:

I can't wait to see how everything comes together with the BM dresses and tuxes :cutie:

Yay for a planner!! Hooray!

The dresses are gorgeous!! You look just lovely.

Awe thank you sooo much! :hug:

katie!!! everything looks great! i am so jealous of your pink car! how unique/exciting!

Hey heather!!! How is married life?!

The pink rolls seems to be the highlight of the wedding so far! :laughing:

Amy is awesome, everytime I get an out-of-office auto-reply from her she ends up answering any questions I have before it says she will be back in the office.

Amy is great! i'm so lucky to have her!

I am so pleased you got your date and your planner. It will soon be here!

Rachel
x

Hey Rachel! How is wedding planning going for you?!

It will be here soon... everytime i turn around another month has gone by! :wizard:

I should have more to update soon because i got an email from Rosie's assistant to make a phone appt. with rosie. I'm really looking forward to that! :cloud9: We also had a dinner with DF's mum and dad for DF's birthday... it went better than expected! they showed interest in the wedding and i am going to see what i can do about renting DVC points for them so they can stay at AKL with us! :woohoo:

Hi Katie, glad to see you're getting on so well with your plans. How cool to have the pink Rolls Royce! We're actually going to be at WDW on your wedding day, I think I'm going to make sure we're in the Boardwalk area that afternoon so I can lurk at your wedding! :goodvibes

Hi Katie, glad to see you're getting on so well with your plans. How cool to have the pink Rolls Royce! We're actually going to be at WDW on your wedding day, I think I'm going to make sure we're in the Boardwalk area that afternoon so I can lurk at your wedding! :goodvibes

Awe YAY!!!! You will absolutly need to lurk the wedding! :thumbsup2

All going well thanks hun. Ordered dress and pretty much up to date.

What date do you fly out?

Rachel
x

All going well thanks hun. Ordered dress and pretty much up to date.

What date do you fly out?

Rachel
x

Awe thats great! I'm going to go find your PJ i want to see the dress you ordered!!! :goodvibes

We are flying to Orlando on the 30th of september and we'll be down there until October 8th. :woohoo:

Awe thats great! I'm going to go find your PJ i want to see the dress you ordered!!! :goodvibes

We are flying to Orlando on the 30th of september and we'll be down there until October 8th. :woohoo:

Your right i do need to do an update!

How long is your flight to Orlando? We go 3 days before you, might see you in the parks one day!

Rachel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter