Adding A Sixth Day To Park Tickets?

ZBSW

Mouseketeer
Hello folks,

Our annual DL trip is coming up in a couple weeks and was wondering if it's possible to add a sixth day to our 5 day tickets.
After a few searches I've read that it wasn't possible, but those threads were old & a mix of answers for WDW.

We're in Anaheim for eight day with three at the Great Wolf Lodge. We have plans for those three days, but having the extra Disney day is a plus.

Thanks folks.

No reports of successfully adding a 6th day in some time.

Currently, the only way to add a 6th day (or more) to a 5 day ticket is to buy separate tickets. So 6 days = 5 day ticket + 1 day ticket.

I posted a similar question a couple weeks ago. We decided to go to Universal Studios Hollywood for our 6tb day. Lansky's is picking us up at our hotel and deicing us each way. Kind of a pricey day, but wanted to make the most out of all our vacation time. I wish there were 6 or 7 day ticket packages for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter