ADR Changers - We still don't know what we want for dinner!

Yeah, it's in the Dolphin. I think the only reason he wants to go there is because of the lobster. Not quite sure what I would get there. Just curious to see what others opinions are. He ususally picks out the restaurants he likes according to what kind of seafood they have there. Now, I like to pick a restaurant according to what kind of desert they have :rotfl:

Ok, that's what I was thinking. We haven't made it over to any of the Epcot area resorts for dining. We tend to either stay in the park we're in or eat at MK resorts. I want to broaden our horizons....I just have trouble working them into our itinerary. Seems like I haven't heard much on the boards about Bluezoo but what I have heard was good. A good dessert is a necessity! :thumbsup2

Another changer here! We are going in Feb and I had 5 ADRs to make. I have made and kept 2 from the beginning without changing. The other 3 has kept changing but I think I am done. I just booked in November so all the changes happened quick. I can't imagine if I booked and had to wait a year for a trip....I would never make up my mind! Amandaw has helped me alot with my trip seing how we are BFFs from way back when.

I originally wanted ‘Ohana for supper on the day we get there but had problems getting that so I went with Kona. Since then I scratched all TS meals for the day we get there so we can be a little less tied down. We will do a QS that night while at MK for a few hours for the parade and fireworks.

On our MK day, I originally went with Crystal Palace. Then decided to swap to Whispering Canyon Café. We were going to do the boat ride to WL and come back to finish up at MK. Then I thought if we leave then DH may not want to go back. So I swapped to Liberty Tree Tavern at MK so we don’t leave the park and can squeeze a few things in after. Especially if we watch the parade and fireworks the night before. We can do stuff while a lot of people do those. And it’s been a small joke that my dh didn’t get a traditional Thanksgiving meal because he working on Thanksgiving. He looked forward to the same type meal for Christmas. That didn’t happen. His mom decided to gumbo due to a time crunch. So I told him he could count him LTT meal as his Thanksgiving and Christmas meal he never got. I kinda liked the idea of a home style meal amidst burgers, fries, etc. So LTT it is.

Animal Kingdom day is going to start off with breakfast at the Tusker House. This is one that was made and never changed. Oh wait, I did move it an hour earlier than originally planned but the place never changed. After AK, we plan to do a little time at DTD. Originally had Planet Hollywood. My daughter wanted to eat at the glowing planet. I wasn’t too keen on it. I remember eating there long ago and it just being so-so. So I switched to T-Rex…partly because I think my son will love the atmosphere. My daughter finally agreed.

At Hollywood Studios we are doing lunch at the 50’s Prime Time Café. This one has been set from the beginning but I did change the time to move it up and hour than originally planned.

On our day at Epcot, I kinda went all over. It started out with supper at Teppan Edo. I think my kids would’ve like the prepping of the food but I don’t think they would enjoy the actual food. So then I swapped it Via Napoli. I started second guessing myself because my kids like chain places for pizza (Dominos, Papa Johns) and I was scared they would think it was too fancy. Weird, I know. So then I was going to try to get into Whispering Canyon Café again but do breakfast instead. So I got an ADR there. But then I wanted to do rope drop at Epcot and the thought of hitting WL for breakfast then across the way to Epcot and I got overwhelmed so I went back to doing a TS at Epcot. We are now scheduled for dinner at Les Chefs De France. I have been under strict orders from amandaw to not cancel that one because she wants a review. ;)

So that’s where I stand for now…unless I change my mind in the 30 days!

Another changer here! We are going in Feb and I had 5 ADRs to make. I have made and kept 2 from the beginning without changing. The other 3 has kept changing but I think I am done. I just booked in November so all the changes happened quick. I can't imagine if I booked and had to wait a year for a trip....I would never make up my mind! Amandaw has helped me alot with my trip seing how we are BFFs from way back when.

I originally wanted ‘Ohana for supper on the day we get there but had problems getting that so I went with Kona. Since then I scratched all TS meals for the day we get there so we can be a little less tied down. We will do a QS that night while at MK for a few hours for the parade and fireworks.

On our MK day, I originally went with Crystal Palace. Then decided to swap to Whispering Canyon Café. We were going to do the boat ride to WL and come back to finish up at MK. Then I thought if we leave then DH may not want to go back. So I swapped to Liberty Tree Tavern at MK so we don’t leave the park and can squeeze a few things in after. Especially if we watch the parade and fireworks the night before. We can do stuff while a lot of people do those. And it’s been a small joke that my dh didn’t get a traditional Thanksgiving meal because he working on Thanksgiving. He looked forward to the same type meal for Christmas. That didn’t happen. His mom decided to gumbo due to a time crunch. So I told him he could count him LTT meal as his Thanksgiving and Christmas meal he never got. I kinda liked the idea of a home style meal amidst burgers, fries, etc. So LTT it is.

Animal Kingdom day is going to start off with breakfast at the Tusker House. This is one that was made and never changed. Oh wait, I did move it an hour earlier than originally planned but the place never changed. After AK, we plan to do a little time at DTD. Originally had Planet Hollywood. My daughter wanted to eat at the glowing planet. I wasn’t too keen on it. I remember eating there long ago and it just being so-so. So I switched to T-Rex…partly because I think my son will love the atmosphere. My daughter finally agreed.

At Hollywood Studios we are doing lunch at the 50’s Prime Time Café. This one has been set from the beginning but I did change the time to move it up and hour than originally planned.

On our day at Epcot, I kinda went all over. It started out with supper at Teppan Edo. I think my kids would’ve like the prepping of the food but I don’t think they would enjoy the actual food. So then I swapped it Via Napoli. I started second guessing myself because my kids like chain places for pizza (Dominos, Papa Johns) and I was scared they would think it was too fancy. Weird, I know. So then I was going to try to get into Whispering Canyon Café again but do breakfast instead. So I got an ADR there. But then I wanted to do rope drop at Epcot and the thought of hitting WL for breakfast then across the way to Epcot and I got overwhelmed so I went back to doing a TS at Epcot. We are now scheduled for dinner at Les Chefs De France. I have been under strict orders from amandaw to not cancel that one because she wants a review. ;)

So that’s where I stand for now…unless I change my mind in the 30 days!

I wanted to have lunch at Chefs de France (Yes I want to see Remy) but DH did one of his "I don't like French food" :laughing: We fight all the time he is worse than my DS with trying things , he just digs his heels in and says he don't like it with out every trying it :headache:

jaman12: I'm so glad you're here, friend! :hug: I think you have navigated your ADR changes very well. I really do like what you have now. I think your ADRs suit your family & your schedule quite well. :thumbsup2 I just hope y'all like everything I've suggested or else I'll feel terrible! :sad2: If your trip is horrible, I'm going to hide under a rock so you don't come & beat me! :lmao: And yes, you have to keep Les Chefs because (1) you love french onion soup & I hear it is great there and (2) yes, you have to give me a review since I'm considering it for our December trip. Consider it my trip planning & countdown calendar making fee! :rotfl2:

I wanted to have lunch at Chefs de France (Yes I want to see Remy) but DH did one of his "I don't like French food" :laughing: We fight all the time he is worse than my DS with trying things , he just digs his heels in and says he don't like it with out every trying it :headache:

Sheila! Their lunch is great!! I'm not a fancy eater by any means... but they have a realllllllly good burger and fries!! Onion Soup, Burger and Fries, and a piece of Chocolate Cake!! Simple meal!! Tell DH to look at the menu again!!

Hello my name is RedOne3781 and I am a chronic ADR changer.

No, but seriously. My trip isn't until the end of August. I can't even make the ADRs until the end of next month. And yet I already have a few pages in a notebook filled with lists of possibles and probables and must-haves. And once the park hours are released for my dates I will change things around roughly twenty times before I finally go on my trip. It happens every year!

The only ADRs that never change are my last park day dinner at Liberty Tree and my departure day breakfast at Kona.

Glad to know I am not the only one that does this. :)

Hello my name is RedOne3781 and I am a chronic ADR changer.

No, but seriously. My trip isn't until the end of August. I can't even make the ADRs until the end of next month. And yet I already have a few pages in a notebook filled with lists of possibles and probables and must-haves. And once the park hours are released for my dates I will change things around roughly twenty times before I finally go on my trip. It happens every year!

The only ADRs that never change are my last park day dinner at Liberty Tree and my departure day breakfast at Kona.

Glad to know I am not the only one that does this. :)

:welcome: kindred spirit!

Don't feel bad...my trip isn't until December & I have a notebook full of possible itineraries. I even look at menues, guess what my family will eat, total it up with tax & everything & see what our tip would be. That way, I can see if it's better to get the DDP or not.

Hmmm...Kona as a departure day breakfast.....I like that idea! :idea:

Hi Amanda! :)
Yes, count me in too! I have much more problems with ADRs then RCing. First, we all have our favs … so we want to include them BUT also want to try new ones… and there are only so many days! We always double book our favs and then start substituting after much mulling over the menus and then we still aren’t sure. :upsidedow

Amanda … just want to throw out the breakfast at O’hanas … we really really enjoy it!! :cool1: Great food, atmosphere and the characters ….it’s such a fun relaxing breakfast. We don’t tend to book many sit down BF as we usually catch something small & quick and hit the parks. We do enjoy BF though on a DTD day or Water park day or the day we are leaving.

Sorry if my BF Ohana suggestion will muddle your thinking even further ! :rotfl:

Thanks for starting this thread!! :goodvibes

Hi Amanda! :)
Yes, count me in too! I have much more problems with ADRs then RCing. First, we all have our favs … so we want to include them BUT also want to try new ones… and there are only so many days! We always double book our favs and then start substituting after much mulling over the menus and then we still aren’t sure. :upsidedow

Amanda … just want to throw out the breakfast at O’hanas … we really really enjoy it!! :cool1: Great food, atmosphere and the characters ….it’s such a fun relaxing breakfast. We don’t tend to book many sit down BF as we usually catch something small & quick and hit the parks. We do enjoy BF though on a DTD day or Water park day or the day we are leaving.

Sorry if my BF Ohana suggestion will muddle your thinking even further ! :rotfl:

Thanks for starting this thread!! :goodvibes

Hi, Janet! I'm so glad to have you joining in! I'm just like you - much, much worse about changing ADRs than anything else!

Not only does looking at the menus online make me re-think my ADRs, but if go into the dining reviews here....it's over! :lmao: I always find myself doubting my ADRs if I read even 1 bad review. :sad2:

Why oh why did you have to mention breakfast at OHana? :rotfl2: Like I needed more breakfast choices to think about! :laughing: Actually, I have considered it. I never booked it in the past because I don't like Stitch. But, for some reason, Reid really likes Stitch, even though he's never seen the movie. :confused3

Oh, Amanda...I am so embarrassed to be on page 2!!!:guilty: But here I am...better late than never...;)

Must admit that I'm worse at changing ADR's than resorts...do a lot of resort changing in my head before I book and then maybe once, possibly twice if a great code comes out...or pin code....but ADR changing? I am addicted!!

Must go back and catch up. Good to see so many friends here too.:dance3:

I don't have a trip to plan ADR's for right now, but I can tell you how many times I go over in my head what I would do!!

Amanda, I second Ohana's for breakfast - I prefer to dinner there. Did not expect to like it at all (not a fan of Stitch), but loved it! Didn't hurt that we had a direct Castle view!:cloud9:

When Janet and I went in 2010, oh.my.goodness! We had Chef's de France (great for lunch, Sheila), but we also had Rose n' Crown...and Teppen Edo...and Via Napoli...Biergarten....all for lunch....and for dinner too...we couldn't decide where to eat or when. :rotfl: The funny thing is that we would only be there for 4 ngts.:rotfl2: We eventually decided on the QSDP and did a TS at Sci Fi and ??? Maybe that was the only TS we did that trip...not sure.

When we start planning DGD trip - what a time that will be since we'll need quiet meals and characters meals - she will be overwhelmed by more than one or two character meals, but already have waay too many possible ADR's running around in my head.:eek:

Anyone wanting to book the Dessert Party in MK for March they have finally loaded the dates into the system :banana:

Deena and Christine - I may try to get DH to change his mind about Chefs de France I did have it planned on our trip in October but when we re-booked for March and dropped a day to be able to afford CR which did not work out anyhow there just is not time to eat everywhere we want to. If I did not want to see F! I would drop eating at MM for Chefs but not knowing yet if they might add a second show for now anyway I am going to hold onto the F! pkg.

I am ecstatic right now that the March dates for the Dessert Party opened up and I have it booked. I just emailed Special Diets and did get an email back saying they will contact me within 5 days. I heard they will do up a sugar free plate of various sweets if you are Diabetic so gonna see about it.

Anyone wanting to book the Dessert Party in MK for March they have finally loaded the dates into the system :banana:

Just today I was thinking about maybe the Dessert Party for the RC trip...not sure if anyone would be interested, but it was on my mind...already.:thumbsup2

Oh, Amanda...I am so embarrassed to be on page 2!!!:guilty: But here I am...better late than never...;)

No need to be embarrassed....I'm just happy to have you here! :goodvibes

Must admit that I'm worse at changing ADR's than resorts...do a lot of resort changing in my head before I book and then maybe once, possibly twice if a great code comes out...or pin code....but ADR changing? I am addicted!!

Me too! It seems like I can never be satisfied with my ADRs. It is addicting, isn't it? :sad2:

Must go back and catch up. Good to see so many friends here too.:dance3:

I'm so happy so many friends have come over to the thread. It really is nice!

I don't have a trip to plan ADR's for right now, but I can tell you how many times I go over in my head what I would do!!

What about the RC trip? Are y'all going to plan any ADRs?

Amanda, I second Ohana's for breakfast - I prefer to dinner there. Did not expect to like it at all (not a fan of Stitch), but loved it! Didn't hurt that we had a direct Castle view!:cloud9:

Hmmmm......y'all really have me thinking about that now! :scratchin I know Ed is still going to want to do OHana for dinner. But, maybe we should try OHana for breakfast instead of Tusker House or Chef Mickey's. At OHana, is it Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto there for breakfast?

When Janet and I went in 2010, oh.my.goodness! We had Chef's de France (great for lunch, Sheila), but we also had Rose n' Crown...and Teppen Edo...and Via Napoli...Biergarten....all for lunch....and for dinner too...we couldn't decide where to eat or when. :rotfl: The funny thing is that we would only be there for 4 ngts.:rotfl2: We eventually decided on the QSDP and did a TS at Sci Fi and ??? Maybe that was the only TS we did that trip...not sure.

That's funny! :laughing: We've done short trips before & I find that it can be very hard to fit in TS meals. I feel like it takes away time from a trip where you don't have a lot of time to begin with.

When we start planning DGD trip - what a time that will be since we'll need quiet meals and characters meals - she will be overwhelmed by more than one or two character meals, but already have waay too many possible ADR's running around in my head.:eek:

Oh you will have sooo much fun planning her trip! I think 2 character meals is good. I don't think I'd want to do 1 every day. Does she have any favorite characters? I'm assuming y'all would do 1 princess meal.

Thank you for this info! :thumbsup2

Deena and Christine - I may try to get DH to change his mind about Chefs de France I did have it planned on our trip in October but when we re-booked for March and dropped a day to be able to afford CR which did not work out anyhow there just is not time to eat everywhere we want to. If I did not want to see F! I would drop eating at MM for Chefs but not knowing yet if they might add a second show for now anyway I am going to hold onto the F! pkg.

I am ecstatic right now that the March dates for the Dessert Party opened up and I have it booked. I just emailed Special Diets and did get an email back saying they will contact me within 5 days. I heard they will do up a sugar free plate of various sweets if you are Diabetic so gonna see about it.

I would definitely check back into Chefs. My friend Jana who posted here earlier is doing it next month. And I know that her family can be picky. But, she said the menu had some "normal" options for them.

I'm so happy for you that you got the Dessert Party booked! I'd like to try it out one day. That's so great that Special Diets will contact you to do a special plate. Just another reason to love Disney! :goodvibes

Just today I was thinking about maybe the Dessert Party for the RC trip...not sure if anyone would be interested, but it was on my mind...already.:thumbsup2

Oooh...I think that would be a lot of fun for y'all!

My friend Jana who posted here earlier is doing it next month. And I know that her family can be picky. But, she said the menu had some "normal" options for them.

I am not picky. :snooty: Ok, maybe a tad. :rolleyes1

This is what I found online for dinner. I can easily find something there. The options for kids at night (who are the picky ones of the bunch) is a fried fish or a baked fish. My kids do like fried fish. So I am hoping we do okay there. All of our other meals we have picked are definitely on the kid friendly side. This one may be more of the adults. They will just have to deal with it. :rotfl2:

Appetizers/Starter

Assiette campagnarde - Rustic assortment of French pates and charcuteries. - $13.99
Assiette de fromages de France - French imported cheese plate. - $14.50
Cassolette d'escargots de Bourgogne au beurre persille - Casserole of Burgundian escargots baked in parsley and garlic butter. - $12.99
Salade de crabe et crevettes, sauce cocktail - Crab meat salad with shrimp cocktail on a bed of cucumber and tomato - $14.99

Soups/Salads

Bisque de homard - Lobster bisque - $8.99
Salade de chevre chaud - Baked goat cheese with walnuts, fresh grapes, tomatoes, endives and arugula salad. - $11.99
Salade maison - selected greens, house dressing - $6.99
Soupe a l'oignon gratinee - The classic onion soup topped with Gruyere cheese. - $7.99

Entree/Main Course

Canard aux cerises, puree de patates douces et patissons - Duck Breast and leg confit with cherries, sweet potatoes puree and patty pan. - $31.99
Coquille St Jacques et crevette. gnocchis Provencales - Seared scallops and shrimps served with gnocchis, provencales (tomato, peppers and fresh herbs. - $31.99
Demi Poulet Fermier roti, pommes rissolees et Broccoli - Half of an all natural roasted chicken, rissole potatoes and Broccoli - $25.99
Filet de boeuf grille, sauce au poivre noir Gratin Dauphinois et haricots verts - Grilled tenderloin of beef with black peppercorn sauce, original potato gratin of Savoy and green beans. - $34.99
Filet de saumon, pommes de terre ecrasees au beurre et ciboulette, sur coulis de tomate et poivron rouge - Broiled Salmon,smashed potatoes with butter and chives. served with omato and red pepper sauce. - $29.99
Gratin de macaroni - Baked macaroni with cream and gruyere cheese. - $18.99
Lasagnes de legumes du soleil a l'huile d'olive au thym - Zucchini, eggplant, bell peppers, onions and tomato baked into thin layers of pasta. - $19.99
Plat de cote de boeuf au cabernet avee pates - Beef short ribs braised in Cabernet wine with pasta, pearl onions and mushrooms - $28.99
Prix Fixe 3 courses menu - Choose from French oinion soup, Salade Maison or lobster bisque. Beef Short Ribs, Roasted Chicken, Broiled salmon or Baked Macaroni. and Creme Brulee, Profiteroles au chocolate or Chocolate mousse cake - $39.99
Trio de fruits de mer au bouillion de homard - Seared scallops, mahi mahi, and black tiger shrimp served in a lobster broth with gnocchi - $31.99

Dessert

Assiette de Sorbets du jour et son palmier - Daily assortment of fresh sorbets served with an elephant ear. - $7.25
Creme Brulee - Vanilla creme brulee - $7.25
Crepe a la pomme et cannelle, glace vanille, caramel jus de pommes - Crepe filled with cinnamon, apple, vanilla ice cream and apple caramel sauce. - $7.25
Fraisier, sorbet et coulis aux fruits rouges - Strawberry cake with red berry sauce and sorbet. - $7.25
Profiterolles au Chocolat - Puff choux with vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce. - $7.25
Salade de fruits infusee au the Earl Grey, sorbet mangue - Fruit salad infused with Earl Grey tea syrup and served with mango sorbet. - $7.25
Tarte au chocolat, banane et noix de coco, sauce pralinee - Chocolate tart banana and coconut, praline sauce with chocolate ice cream. - $7.25

I am not picky. :snooty: Ok, maybe a tad. :rolleyes1

I didn't mean you.......just your husband & kids. :lmao: Hey, I'm just going by what you tell me! :laughing:

That menu does look really, really good! I think, at first, it looks intimidating with all the fancy french words. But, once you read the descriptions, it's not that fancy. Okay, I would like for you to try the french onion soup, crabmeat salad with shrimp cocktail, the duck, the beef tenderloin & all of the desserts. And then report back to me! :rotfl2:

I didn't mean you.......just your husband & kids. :lmao: Hey, I'm just going by what you tell me! :laughing:

That menu does look really, really good! I think, at first, it looks intimidating with all the fancy french words. But, once you read the descriptions, it's not that fancy. Okay, I would like for you to try the french onion soup, crabmeat salad with shrimp cocktail, the duck, the beef tenderloin & all of the desserts. And then report back to me! :rotfl2:

Go it!!!:thumbsup2

Ok, so I went to allears & checked out the breakfast menu for OHana. It looks really yummy & perfect for my family. So, it's definitely on the list of possibilities. My breakfast list is getting to be quite long! Although, my dinner possibilities are much longer! :sad2: I don't think I can talk Ed into more than 2 character meals so I think I have to start eliminating some of my breakfast picks. But, it's just soooo hard! :laughing:

:welcome: I'm so glad to have you here!

9 nights with deluxe dining...that is a lot of ADRs...my head is spinning just thinking about it. :laughing:

I would love to try the DXDP one day. Maybe when my son is a little older & can put away that kind of food. But, definitely before he turns 10.

With y'alls character meals every morning....do y'all do them before Rope Drop?

Okay, I'd like to know which restaurants are y'alls favorite - the ones that y'all do twice. It may give me some more possibilities to add to the mix.

Do you have a list of the restaurants you'd still like to try?

The good thing for you is that you have 2 upcoming trips. So, like you said, what you don't do in June, you can always get for the November trip. Although, we both know it's never that simple, is it? :lmao:

Nope, no rope drop for us... never have, and pretty sure never will. We book breakfasts around 10:30-11:00 time frame usually.. and by the time we get up, ready, deal with transportation, that's early enough for us (we are night owls!)
our favs we do twice...
crystal Palace for breakfast. LOVE the pooh's puffed french toast. Have been trying to cut back on character breakfasts... really, breakfast food is breakfast food wherever you go... and stick to our favs that offer something unique for us.... such as pooh's puffed toast we are nuts for..... or we love the special juice at tusker, ohana.... love the donuts at tusker... etc, etc.

But Cpal breakfast - two, or three times.

Planet Hollywood. yup. go figure! One trip did it 3 times, and did trex once and sat in Trx saying darn, should have done Planet again! Now are down to twice a trip on that one. We just love it at night, how insanely loud it is with the music and are crazy for the Chicken Crunch appetizer!

Via Napoli. Finally tried this 2 trips ago.... had to rebook it for later in the week... last trip did twice again, and upcoming trip have it twice. We just really love the deep dish pizza, and enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs. Hey, we're easy to please, lol!

50's Prime Time. Well, we just enjoy the food. I am not a fan of meatloaf.. but oh, my, love it there! Girls are crazy for the pot roast. Good meal, nice break from burgers and sandwiches and heavy buffets.

Whisp Canyon... love it! Like to do dinner... and then fit in a second time with either breakfast or lunch. Still trying to squeeze in a second time for upcoming trip!

Last trip did Cape May for dinner twice... for Thanksgiving dinner, and then another night later in trip.

I think that's it for our doubles... but it's tough enough with the ADRs, yet doing these places multiple times! And our favs at these places, can only get when in WDW... so gotta do a couple times to get our fix satisfied to hold us over till next trip!

oh... and while we have our 24 ADRs for our June/July trip booked... we STILL dont' know where we are staying. Yes, serious resort changers here also! Movies and Pop we will do (our sentimental favs and most in our budget - heck, gotta save some money for the food)... then a night at Yacht Club.... maybe a night at Poly - or POFQ. Impatiently waiting for AP rates to come up to see what is available and at what price which nights!

We do DXDP for most nights.. last trip did 7 of our 9 nights.... then room only the other 2 nights with TIW and booked our least expensive meals those nights.

I am an ADR changer because I have ADR anxiety. What if park hours change? What if DD has a late nap and we miss our dinner ADR? What if I make too many ADRs and we are missing park time? What if I make too few and we are so bored of counter service? What if the park we want to go to isn't anywhere near our ADR? Paying OOP, will I regret so many character buffets?

ACK!!! I drive myself crazy changing and second guessing ADRs that are just in my head. Once made, I don't change them too much, but there are always a few.

Our other problem is that about half of the TS places we like are in Epcot, but I can't plan to be in Epcot every day.

Here's what we're working with at the moment:
2/27 - Travel day, Rose & Crown dinner (we go almost every trip)
2/28 - Kona dinner (it's been 7 years!)
2/29 - Chef Mickey's (new for breakfast and for DD)
3/1 - Le Cellier lunch (it's been 5 years since our last visit)
3/2 - Tusker House breakfast (new for DD).
3/3 - our last night - what to do?!?!
3/4 - depart for home late afternoon - make one last ADR? A character breakfast would be a nice last hurrah, but I don't think I want 3 in one trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter