Adults Only on Peter Pans Flight?

My son (22) and I (40) usually head straight for PP at rope drop and ride it 2-3 times in a row. The cast members prob think we are crazy as we get off to jump right back on, but we just love it. My mom (who has not been to WDW since 1998) is coming with us in May of next year and the first ride she inquired about was PP! Like a previous poster stated, we are all kids in WDW!

No! I have ridden PP solo when I was in Orlando on business and didn't feel weird about it at all! Love it!!

Yes, there are no rides at WDW that are off-limits to adults only. Some other amusement parks, yes, not WDW.

I should add, US's IOA has ONE attraction that is only open for kids of a certain height range (plus an adult with such a child). I've never figured out why, but I think because it is tame and slow loading.

While I don't dislike PP, I kind of think it a bit over-rated sometimes. I think part of why it also gets long lines is the limits of ride capacity. Which increases demand and bragging rights. There aren't any big special effects on the ride. It is very much an old-style classic.

Cool! Worth waiting in a long line, do you think?
Good question. The answer is highly subjective.

Funny thing is, PP is one of few attractions that seems to have a long-ish line at all hours.

With PP, if you want to see the fun queue, you'll probably have to wait in line.

If you know all of WDW, and prioritize seeing anything new since your last visit, then it is probably worth seeing the new queue.

Choosing FP is a also a factor how many MK days you have, and which other headliners are your priorities given FP the limits on FP.

If your top priority is minimizing total line time, I'd put it among the list of top 6 attractions to FP in MK.

I'm in my early twenties (and a former CM) and I can tell you that my friends and I were frequently adult-only groups on the ride. I absolutely adore it and would never do a Disney trip without it!! Go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter