• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Hours Ticket, refund?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Due to unfortunate circumstance I had to move my trip from March 2023 until October 2023. I purchased after hours tickets for 3/27. Are my chances pretty slim I can get a refund on these tickets? TIA

When you modified your reservation , you should have asked about eligibility. Now you have to call again for your correct answer.
And be sure to ask for accounting services phone number in case you are not refunded on credit card .
They might offer credit to use on dining

When you modified your reservation , you should have asked about eligibility. Now you have to call again for your correct answer.
And be sure to ask for accounting services phone number in case you are not refunded on credit card .
They might offer credit to use on dining
I modified it myself on the website and had forgotten about the after hours tickets. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter