Airfare Prices from the West Coast?

monzmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm planning my first trip to WDW in 20 years. I'm about to book a flight from SFO to MCO on Delta at $236.50 per ticket (includes all taxes and airport surcharges). Is that a good price? What was the lowest airfare you've paid for a trip to the world from the West Coast?

TIA, Donna :D

I think that is a very good price. The lowest we ever paid was $220 a person from LAX and that was three years ago. Since that includes all taxes i would say it;s very good. The lowest I found here in Phoenix was $201 with taxes and surcharges on American and we're closer to FL than you are so that really is a pretty good price from SFO.

EXCELLENT !!
We pd. a little less than that right after 911 Md to SFO. Now we are paying $190 each just for a 2 hr flight from Md to MCO on SW!! Our daughter and family have been trying to get tickets for Dec SEA/MCO for mos. and they are running $300-350 up.

I just bought tickets for Dec. a few weeks ago from SEA to MCO for $223.50.

The lowest I have paid was $200 for a flight in Jan. (booking was early Oct. last year).

Meriweather...
That is great, very encouraging, was that thru Delta too? We have been ckgn them all, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Side Step, Qixo and all the individual sites, signed up for email w/no luck.
We'll just think positive...we still have a few mos.

I agree it is good. We fly out of PHX and the lowest I have ever found R/T was $163/person with taxes on Delta which was in 2001. Last year we paid $185/person on United through Orbitz.

That is also a good price. I normally fly from Tucson and the normal price is $500 per person on Americian. I got this time $340 per person from Tucson this January trip. The lowest I have paid from PHX, AZ is $210 on Delta and the lowest I paid from Tucson is $212 on American. We live only 10 minutes from the airport in Tucson so we would prefer to fly out of here. I really don't care for the PHX airport.

Sometimes I think you people out on the west coast get such a good break on airfare! I've noticed the east coast cities sometimes have much higher fares to Orlando than the west coast cities. (I've also noticed that sometimes it is much cheaper for us to take a 5+ hour flight out to LAX/SNA than the 2+ hour flight to MCO! For our New Year's trip, it would have even been cheaper to go to Paris!)

We got $159 RT from SFO to MCO last December on Delta. That's the best rate I had ever seen, we were very pleased.

Originally posted by 4nana
Meriweather...
That is great, very encouraging, was that thru Delta too? We have been ckgn them all, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Side Step, Qixo and all the individual sites, signed up for email w/no luck.
We'll just think positive...we still have a few mos.

Not Delta...this trip is on Northwest.
I go with which ever is the least money...except NOT Southwest.
I use Orbitz.
:bounce: just checked right now and they have prices at $181!! for American....$183 for Continental and USAir!!
I didn't check specific times, but taht is for my dates in Dec.
Now I wish I would have waited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter