Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well we bypassed the *wonderful 5x* deal and picked up our groceries at No Frills.
We actually spent way less and earned a good amount of PC points.
So Airmiles you are going to have to do better to get me back to Sobeys.
Hugs
Mel
I received an offer from PC of purchase $20 in gas get 2000 points. So, $2 in PC points or .10 in AM's. It's pretty clear to me for this one to.
AirMiles, pick up the pace!

Huh, just noticed that the Christmas in July and the Summer Stay-cay Giveaway promos overlap. Christmas goes to July 27, the Stay-cay starts July 20. That could be confusing, especially if there are any missing AMs for that overlap week.

Huh, just noticed that the Christmas in July and the Summer Stay-cay Giveaway promos overlap. Christmas goes to July 27, the Stay-cay starts July 20. That could be confusing, especially if there are any missing AMs for that overlap week.
there's no tracking required for the contest, no extra miles to keep track of. All you need to do is opt in and then you just get entries into the contest when you earn your miles, easy peasy

If we bought the passes between March 2020 and June 2020, they would have been automatically extended. We bought them in January 2020, - so we didn't qualify for the extension.
These were the Canadian Passes? They only sold those until Feb, so that doesn't make any sense?

So I went to Sobeys yesterday and spent $156 and earned 7 base miles and and the unlocked offer - 5x base miles of 28 miles. No coupon required - just had to earn the deal last week. I found last weeks ad and it says "spend $100 this week and unlock 5 base miles( 1 base + 4 bonus miles per $20) spent next week. Max 500 miles per collector number so not sure if it is a one and done deal or you can use it more than once. It may be that you can use it for the whole week because it says per $20 spent on all qualifying transactions between July 16-22.
That is just silly. With Safeway's lousy offers the last 8 - 9 months, I would NOT have much faith that they will have many offers that are great for our family and what we purchase. Safeway keeps getting a smaller and smaller portion of my grocery money every week.

I did get one offer of get 95 miles on anything spent in the store. I might go pick up something tonight to see if that is actually true. I'll have to take a look at the flyer and my personal offers and see if I can't score a few extra miles.

I just heard about this contest from the DJs on my morning radio show!
Screenshot_20200720-084429_Chrome.jpg

Summer Stay-cay Giveaway
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't get an email...but I did opt in from the website!!!! Thanks Jacqueline @Donald - my hero for all you do here to keep us in the loop!!!!!

I got an onyx offer, collect 80 miles and get 60 bonus miles before August 3. Hopefully some others got this or perhaps a better one :) I will have to hope for some kind of good deal at Metro or Sobeys this week I guess!
Mine is collect 20 get 20. Not going out of me way for this.

Mine is collect 100 miles get 60. May be a fetch to get that many miles. I first thought it was just online shopping and I thought wooh you would have to spend a lot of money to earn 100 miles then I saw it was both online and in stores. Whew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter