Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Husband and I both have offers like that on our Sobeys accounts but we are not shopping in any stores! My mom might shop at Sobeys in store and use my card though lol!

Baby is due THIS month! Walmart Grocery Pickup only for us like for most of the pandemic so far. Which is sweet since the pricing is great & I can price match after I place my order :cutie:
Osully, I have personally known two babies born at the Civic Hospital (Ottawa) during this pandemic. Both reported the experience was different but they felt very safe (Covid-wise) while at the hospital. Both babies are now 2 months old and doing well. Best of luck with your upcoming delivery.

Did my Safeway shopping today. Spent $162 and got 293 AM. Bought the Quaker granola bars for 95 AM plus the spend $150 get 100AM plus a few loaded offers.
Thanks for mentioning the granola bars. Didn't take a close enough look at the flyers this week. Will have to grab some. We're renting a camp for 2 weeks and I like having lots of that stuff on hand for kids to grab for a hike or something.

For the LCBO E vouchers, if I order 15, does that mean they come in 15 $10 evouchers? If I use them at LCBO can I only use one at a time? Is there a way after I get them to merge into one? Want to buy some of vacaction booze with AM, but don't want to have a line up of angry people behind me as I figure out how to scan each one for a big order. LOL

For the LCBO E vouchers, if I order 15, does that mean they come in 15 $10 evouchers? If I use them at LCBO can I only use one at a time? Is there a way after I get them to merge into one? Want to buy some of vacaction booze with AM, but don't want to have a line up of angry people behind me as I figure out how to scan each one for a big order. LOL
dont have an answer for you, but who cares about the line,,just pick up your bottles and smile and say cheers as you walk out with free booze....:drinking1:banana:

Well...I've got 30 minutes of freedom left. It's back to work day for me. I've spent the last 6 days preparing and I'm astounded at the amount of work it has taken. Of course I hardly slept last night and got up an hour and a half early this morning....now I'm tired and ready for a nap.

Well...I've got 30 minutes of freedom left. It's back to work day for me. I've spent the last 6 days preparing and I'm astounded at the amount of work it has taken. Of course I hardly slept last night and got up an hour and a half early this morning....now I'm tired and ready for a nap.

Hi Hon
Be good to yourself Hon!
It takes awhile to get back into a routine.
Hugs and good wishes to you!!
Mel

Back to work for me today after being off for two glorious weeks. Back to monitoring emails all day that never come through. All summer I have been literally in my pool and checking emails every hour poolside. I will never have another summer like this one, I'm sure.

Interesting e-mail. They must be getting desperate for collectors or something.

Share the joys of Rewards and more with friends, so that you can all enjoy Bonus Miles!

For each new Collector who enrolls into the AIR MILES Reward Program using your unique referral link by September 1, and who gets at least one Mile by December 31, 2020, you’ll get 50 Bonus Miles and they’ll get 25 Bonus Miles!* (Maximum 15 referral bonuses per Collector Number.)

Referred Collectors can get an additional 25 Bonus Miles just by opting in to receive AIR MILES emails.**​

I did chat on Friday regarding Farm Boy / Sobeys
Online rep said she would email me or phone with some answers.
This morning she called me and said No Farm Boy is not part of the Airmiles program. So if the stores change to Farm Boy unfortunately no Airmiles.
For now my Sobeys seems to be staying a Sobeys ,,,but who knows down the road.

Airmiles it seems is losing many of their top sponsors.
I wonder how long Amazon will stay with them.?

Hugs
Mel

New cash rewards
e-vouchers

Spotify
I had to ask my son what it is.....
his reply : "Netflix of Music"..

Dream Miles

95 Cash Miles
Total value towards your purchases:
$10 CAD
1596562985280.png

Doordash
1596563253847.png
Dream Miles

190 Cash Miles
$20 CAD

Hudson Bay
95 Cash Miles
$10 CAD

1596563336579.png

I want to get one of these ($ 50.00)but I am a tad concerned in not knowing who will and won't be in business in the coming months ahead.
1596563522310.png
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I got that referral email as well. But pretty much everyone I know has an airmiles card. Except my so but he's too young still :) and trust me, he'll be signing up when he's old enough!

@bababear_50 OMG, I absolutely LOVE my Spotify (ok, so it's the girls' account and Netflix is mine, we share :P ) I have several playlists, multiple albums, umpteen podcasts I follow. I can download them to mhy phone so i can listen when I'm out of the house without burning thru data. I can play it thru my car using Android Auto. I have a TONS of Disney music for those dark dreary winter days

@bababear_50 OMG, I absolutely LOVE my Spotify (ok, so it's the girls' account and Netflix is mine, we share :P ) I have several playlists, multiple albums, umpteen podcasts I follow. I can download them to mhy phone so i can listen when I'm out of the house without burning thru data. I can play it thru my car using Android Auto. I have a TONS of Disney music for those dark dreary winter days

Well this is good to know because we all know how much Mel hates winter & snow,,and with no Disney trips in the near future music maybe all I get.
Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

My current computer background music

Here's an offer I don't understand. I just received it. I did activate it but there is no other information when I do.

BMO has selected you to receive this week-long Bonus Offer to help you get closer to your next Reward:​

Get​

AIR MILES® Bonus Miles​

to use towards groceries, gas and more at participating Partners. Activate offer by August 10, 2020.1​

Here's an offer I don't understand. I just received it. I did activate it but there is no other information when I do.

BMO has selected you to receive this week-long Bonus Offer to help you get closer to your next Reward:​

Get​

AIR MILES® Bonus Miles​

to use towards groceries, gas and more at participating Partners. Activate offer by August 10, 2020.1​

It's a weird one.

Hugs Mel

Mine was to get 150 AM when I use them to get a Dream reward. I'm not sure it's worth it. I guess if there was something I really wanted? It's from BMO though so I'm confused what that has to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter