Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Sobeys knew that there was an issue with the points not showing up on the receipt so she sold me the gift cards and I paid for them then she had to do a make it right request. She had it down to a science.

First ones were Christmas GC, replacements were the 2 part GC where you can load $ onto a card that someone else has in their possession. "Share and Care" I think they call them. I found it odd that the GC weren't working correctly and they hadn't realized it before Friday 11am. The flyer started on Thursday.

Thank you for this! I always look at the category for the listing. Do you know if that’s reliable?
I'm gonna say that's a solid "i have no idea!" I've seen the same item show up as "Amazon's Choice" in "fill-in whatever category" you're looking in at the moment, so which is it? It's possible i suppose but personally I prefer to have it show up in one of the 2 ways I showed above, I've fought too many fights over Amazon miles (but not enough to make me stop :P )

I wish I could point you in the right direction. I have found the same. Disney prints are expensive.

One of the ETSY stores I've been following because they have TONS of licensed prints has dropped shipping charges and has a great sale going on right now. The fabric itself is expensive YES but I'm only looking for small quantities, like Fat Quarter sizes for a few masks and hand sanitizer bottle holders that I'm making for gifts and those run around $5.25

FabricsnFun

I went to Sobeys and got 5 GC. I purchased them separately and the AM posted on the receipts. I always check before I leave for the GC bonus AM. These will be good until next GC offer. I have not been working hard for the AM. Saving my energy and bullets for the Mega Miles.

One of the ETSY stores I've been following because they have TONS of licensed prints has dropped shipping charges and has a great sale going on right now. The fabric itself is expensive YES but I'm only looking for small quantities, like Fat Quarter sizes for a few masks and hand sanitizer bottle holders that I'm making for gifts and those run around $5.25

FabricsnFun

Thank you!

I got my 75 mix match miles today after I made a little Chapters purchase last night as my Staples purchase air miles haven't shown up yet and I didn't want to have to fight them for the points. I had done a Bed Bath and Beyond and their points had posted but Staples didn't. I bought a few little books and earned a whole 1 air mile at Chapters because my purchase is shipping as 2 orders but it made the $100 spend for 2 shops so I am happy.

they are still listed, where are you seeing they don't offer AM any more? They still have the AM logo on their webpage.
My bad, I deleted my post as well. I looked under 'Children's Place' in the AM's shops and it's not listed. I just checked 'THE Children's Place' and there it is. Sorry for the confusion.
What made me look is that all the email I have been getting from CP, and I get a lot, doesn't show AM's in the offers anymore and it used to. At least it hasn't shown in my emails over the last two weeks.
Thanks for asking me this, it made me go back and look.

So, I went to Sobey's yesterday to get the GC deal before it's over, and apparently the Sobey's here gives a $10 GC when you buy a $150 GC instead of the 100 AMs. I asked why, and the cashier said that Safeway wants to do their own promotions, so the AM deal is only at Safeway. Needless to say, I'm heading to Safeway at lunch.

Had to get (another) new monitor for kiddo, Staples had one on sale and I had a "spend $40 get 80 AM" offer for there so I ordered it for pickup, we'll get it after work today. Since I ordered through the AM portal I assume it would count towards the current spend offer (spend $100 at two stores, etc). So since it was $89 before taxes I need to spend $20 or so somewhere I guess, do I have until Sunday for that? I'll have to check this evening I guess and see what I can do. I can't see getting to the next level though, as much as I'd love the AM, I don't want to spend that much this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter