Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just wondering
Has anyone had any Shell airmiles post since March 13th.
This is driving me nuts because mine used to post frequently (every 2-3 days) now nothing.

I've actually skipped shopping there twice now (gas fill up & car wash) as I am waiting to see what's up with them.

Hugs
Mel

I got +26AM for my bonus. I'm not doing the greatest, and now with LCBO pulled out, there goes a few a month, too.

So was it just base miles at Sobeys because I earned 44 bonus miles but I have more than 22 base miles earned at Sobeys during February? Oh well 44 miles is better than none.

lol i got 4!

most of my air miles have come from my credit card lately, and i feel like those miles didn't count for the double miles onyx offer.

my best earning so far this year was the online shopping event--we still aren't going into stores, so it felt like an easy (and decent) reward for staying home!

Just wondering
This is driving me nuts because mine used to post frequently (every 2-3 days) now nothing.

I've actually skipped shopping there twice now (gas fill up & car wash) as I am waiting to see what's up with them.

Hugs
Mel
I put gas in Saturday, used the app to pay at the pump, got base and Bonus Boom posted yesterday.

Did not get any February bonus miles, guess that was a bad month for me.

Just wondering

Hugs
Mel
Yes, I’ve had Shell miles post on March 21 and 27

Ok I need a quick plan to get in and out of Sobeys in Max 8 minutes tomorrow morning.
9 boxes Prime chicken = 150 Airmiles
2 boxes Schneider's Chicken/Beef pies / 1 box sausage rounds = 50 Airmiles
2 ibs. of butter (because my middle son is bored and constantly baking ,,,love him but the weight gain is toooooo much!).
The rest of my monthly groceries were already done via PC Express pick up.
Shopping bags are already in the car .......:car:

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter