Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So I have figured out that the first suitcase is always five air miles. I had five plays today and just hit the first one each time. I'd rather have 25 miles then 250 for a hot tub or lighting, etc (which is equals ZERO for me).
I just tried it on my 3 accounts and you are correct 5 airmiles on each account and way better than those weird offers in the rest of the suitcases.

I think they ran out of other prizes and it's all 5 AM now which I also prefer. I have 10 of the Metro offer. You would think they could do something about that. Oh well!

Looks like I will be able to get all 100 miles from Shell this month. Thank goodness! I haven't been as diligent using my mastercard since I am also trying get my aeroplan VISA points up to 100,000 by the summer (almost there!)

I just read the 10x ends tomorrow. I still have tons of gas, so not bothering with that one. Oh well. I'd rather get the bonus 50 miles by the end of the month.

So I have a question
If I buy something from Shell I have been getting a free suitcase roll for each purchase.
If I buy something from Metro will I get a free suitcase roll or do I have to spend $60 to get a roll??

So I have a question
If I buy something from Shell I have been getting a free suitcase roll for each purchase.
If I buy something from Metro will I get a free suitcase roll or do I have to spend $60 to get a roll??

I believe it's an extra one for the AM you earn.

Get one bonus game to play each time you redeem for an AM reward or when you get 1 or more AM at participating partners in a single transaction, but only until April 15th

So I have figured out that the first suitcase is always five air miles. I had five plays today and just hit the first one each time. I'd rather have 25 miles then 250 for a hot tub or lighting, etc (which is equals ZERO for me).
I had 5 today as well that I chose from various positions. All were 5 AMs.

So I have a question

I received 1 spin for the base miles and another spin for the bonus miles, so two spins. I'm not sure anymore as I shop there less now but Metro used to post the accumulation once a week. If that is still the case, you'd get two spins for the week regardless of the number of transactions and days you shopped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter