Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I also got the 100 AM for the shell app, and I didn't even get that suitcase this round. I will take it any way.
I see Metro has updated their app, which looks nice. I think I can put my grocery order together in app instead of having to go to the website now. And maybe can apply cash AM to the order? Nice

We are having a great time, even though Guatdians broke down when we could see the cars. They gave us an any time LL to go back on it later, which was quick. And terrifying. Kiddo loved the ride, I had my eyes closed and missed it all. We are back at Epcot Sunday so he wants to ride it twice then. Super. Today we go to MK so I am going to try for Tron in 7 minutes. He is still snoring. 3 hours of sleep before we left yesterday at 2:30am and 22k steps in the day, guess we were both tired last night. But I am dedicated so up at 615 this morning to make coffee and get ready! All Dtar Sports is pretty nice, renovated rooms, it isn't too far from building 9 to the main area and apparently the fries are really good. We did take skyliner to hop to HS yesterday, so got to ride it. And I got the Guardians skyliner popcorn bucket which is super cute and kiddo enjoyed having popcorn right there all day lol. I don't think I got to eat any

I got boarding group 8! And an ILL for it at 9 pm. Kiddo is worried he won't like it. I told him he would have to ride it today and then never again. I can't believe I got it! I also couldn't believe I got Guardians yesterday, we were boarding the plane right at 7 so it was a bit after that I tried.

Last edited:
And terrifying. Kiddo loved the ride, I had my eyes closed and missed it all. We are back at Epcot Sunday so he wants to ride it twice then. Super.

I am loving these updates and glad to hear that you two are having fun but I am curious if you found that GoG made you nauseous. All I had heard so far was that it is an excellent ride but then a friend of mine just got back and she said she got really really dizzy and nauseous on it. I am super prone to motion sickness and now I am a bit worried. If you found it terrifying, did it also make you dizzy or feel sick, especially with your eyes closed?

Urgh... I can't sign into my metro account, won't recognize my email. Fine I'll go online and do it from there, nope same thing, doesn't recognize my email. Fine let's try creating a new one then, nope that didn't work either 😤

Metro
For any other questions: You can always check out our Frequently Asked Questions or call our team at 1-844-777-7611, available Sunday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.

I'm having trouble logging in to my account. What can I do?
  • Issues with a forgotten password: Click on Forgot your password on the Sign-in page in order to reset your password.
  • If the problem persists: Call our team at 1-844-777-7611, available Sunday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.

I am loving these updates and glad to hear that you two are having fun but I am curious if you found that GoG made you nauseous. All I had heard so far was that it is an excellent ride but then a friend of mine just got back and she said she got really really dizzy and nauseous on it. I am super prone to motion sickness and now I am a bit worried. If you found it terrifying, did it also make you dizzy or feel sick, especially with your eyes closed?
With my eyes closed I was fine. But I could feel it spinning and lurching. I kept my head back and straight, eyes closed. My son says it was awesome and he didn't feel sick at all.

We did Tron this morning. They call the first groups at 845, so we missed Space since I wasn't surr we would have time to do it before Tron was called. It was awesome and we have ILL$ for 9pm tonight. I can't wait to ride in the dark. It was such a fast ride! I was having fun, really!

Attachments

• 1069221655_MEDIUM (1).jpg
    1069221655_MEDIUM (1).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
Metro
For any other questions: You can always check out our Frequently Asked Questions or call our team at 1-844-777-7611, available Sunday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.

I'm having trouble logging in to my account. What can I do?
  • Issues with a forgotten password: Click on Forgot your password on the Sign-in page in order to reset your password.
  • If the problem persists: Call our team at 1-844-777-7611, available Sunday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
I had to uninstall the metro app and install because it was not working.

I cannot fnd a way to sign in, just sign up and it rejects me. It is on an android chrome book laptop.

Any hints on how to sign in on the new app, the old one worked great.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found it I had to page down to FAQ in the app and when i clinked on this the sign in option showed up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I typed to soon it only got me into the online ordering no access to my coupons. I have emailed off to Metro Tech support for help

Last edited:
I had to uninstall the metro app and install because it was not working.

I cannot fnd a way to sign in, just sign up and it rejects me. It is on an android chrome book laptop.

Any hints on how to sign in on the new app, the old one worked great.
Found it I had to page down to FAQ in the app and when i clinked on this the sign in option showed up.
I typed to soon it only got me into the online ordering no access to my coupons. I have emailed off to Metro Tech support for help
It is a very frustrating app to work with now! Took over 30 minutes to get one account set up and the other I still can't get past the extra level of security. I've given up at this point!

Shell new Offer
May 11 to May 24

MORE WEEKEND MORE MILES
Spend $20 instore get 50 Airmiles
***Qualifying non-fuel products (excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law).***

Terms + Conditions​

Offer valid May 11 – May 24, 2023 at participating Shell locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus MilesTM when you complete a purchase of a minimum $20 on qualifying non-fuel products (excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law). Valid on in-store purchases only. Maximum 50 Bonus Miles per transaction per collector number. Maximum one (1) transaction per week. A “week” is defined as the period from each Monday at 00:00:00 during the promotion period, until the following Sunday at 23:59:59. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks after the end of the promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
We took motion sickness pills the first day we did it, but the next day we didn't and were fine. We usually do get motion sick on spinny rides with screens but we were ok. I liked GoG better than Tron!

We had a good day but oh my feet! Did Tron again at 9pm. There was a storm this evening and 7 dwarves was closed much longer than the other rides. We finally rode it at 930 after Tron, and then left. Kiddo has now fallen asleep and I will try to soon as well. Tomorrow is AK day for us but no rope drop, and we may park hop to MK after dinner since it is open until 11. But that depends on how we are feeling. I forgot how hot and humid it can be down here. Gotta love the rides with AC. Tonight is normally when I start to miss home a bit. Novelty of being away is gone, but we still have a lot of trip left and I will enjoy it. I have to say, traveling with aa grumpy teenager is not the same as traveling with an excited 5 year old. But I am still glad I can give him these experiences. Hopefully he will appreciate them when he looks back.

I am glad that Shell offer is good until we are back. Need to start restocking the AM for December's trip, or whatever else I decide to do I guess.

With my eyes closed I was fine. But I could feel it spinning and lurching. I kept my head back and straight, eyes closed. My son says it was awesome and he didn't feel sick at all.

We did Tron this morning. They call the first groups at 845, so we missed Space since I wasn't surr we would have time to do it before Tron was called. It was awesome and we have ILL$ for 9pm tonight. I can't wait to ride in the dark. It was such a fast ride! I was having fun, really!
We ride Tron yesterday too. It was awesome!!!! We chose to ride in the front….so worth the extra wait time. LOL…DD broke the locker. When the CM came to fix it he took one look at her main gate card and she got razzed for breaking company equipment.

I’m beyond exhausted but having the best time. Perhaps timing was off for my arthritic joints to be doing parks right now. I’ve been having some unusual pain lately…maybe a blip but maybe I’m just getting older. It’s very different this trip being the ‘guest’ of a CM. I have been reminded a few times that I’m her guest….so in other words keep my mouth shut. :rotfl:

LOL That was pretty much my look on Tron too, and every ride. Hanging on for dear life, where as the kids once they know where the cameras are, they are doing weird poses. On Expedition Everest there was someone in our picture that was calmly reading a book. lol

Good morning!!!

We went to DHS yesterday. We decided to do our usual park style and go early morning for a few hours and then leave for lunch and a nap midday. Then head back around dinner. It was a great reminder of why it works so well for us. We actually only did 2 rides in the morning but strolled through all the shops and just enjoyed being there. I think we left around 12:45, went to Steak n Shake for lunch then went back to the room. We both passed out for close to two hours. LOL…then it was a rush to get back for our dinner reservation. We snagged dinner at Rodeo Round Up. Totally loved it! The food was good but they give you far too much. The restaurant is really cute and all the CM’s play up the whole thing. After we’re had to walk off the food so we wandered some more and ended up getting in a few rides including a walk on for Rise and a 20 minute wait for Slinky.

Today we are going to Epcot for an hour to meet up with DD’s friend and her parents. Then off to shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter