Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My local Sobeys has spend $150, get 95 miles, plus buy 2 Dove products (750ml), get 30 miles.
My local Lawtons has spend $35 on Our Compliments products, get 95 miles.
Plus all of the My Offers app miles.

Should be a good week for me! I need to make up for lost weeks :)

Hmmmm
you got me thinking................I do make alot of rice and I could substitute the water for chicken broth.......................:moped::moped::moped::moped: off to Sobeys.
Thanks Hon
Hugs Mel

Yup! I started doing that and the rice is awesome! Costco did that on a sample table one week and we were hooked!

Separate note, we had to buy a new vehicle as I wrote off our van in a very stupid/minor accident and just put a nice deposit on my BMO card! I thought I'd have to get a bank draft as the sake an said they font like doing more then $2500 on a credit card but then he said too bad for them lol

Waiting for Sobey's to post my points from last week so I can order another Disney World ticket, anyone know how long Sobey's takes?

Waiting for Sobey's to post my points from last week so I can order another Disney World ticket, anyone know how long Sobey's takes?

Usually on Thursday morning, sometimes late Wednesday, for the previous week (in my experience Saturday to Friday). So I purchased on Friday and expect it tomorrow but then I went back Sunday and won't get that until next week. Make sense? :)

Anyone remember when we are supposed to get the bonus 50 miles from the Bundle Your Bonuses offer? I want to get that one scratched off my tracking list.

Doesn't fully answer your question but thought the terms on the email might help, 120 days from June 18 is mid-October for individual offers, so likely after that??? I'm waiting as well.

Partner Bonus Offers valid from May 5 to June 18, 2017 ("Event Period"), on purchases using 3 or more separate Little Book of Bonuses Partner Offers from 3 or more separate Partners to get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles. AMEX offer is not valid for Bundle Partner Bonus. Other requirements and restrictions may apply. See individual terms and conditions for each Partner Bonus Offer for more details. Miles you get from individual Partner Bonus Offers will be posted to your Account up to 120 days after the Event Period. ®TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Partner and Supplier trademarks are owned by the respective Partner and Supplier or authorized for their use in Canada.

Ok, Sobeys in Vaughan has never had the St-Hubert soup, and the measly 3 broths the one time was all I ever saw. I have a raincheck for 6, but frankly it will expire before the promotion is over. So frustrating! Is there another Sobeys close that actually has the soup???

Ok, Sobeys in Vaughan has never had the St-Hubert soup, and the measly 3 broths the one time was all I ever saw. I have a raincheck for 6, but frankly it will expire before the promotion is over. So frustrating! Is there another Sobeys close that actually has the soup???
Both the Vaughan and Thornhill Sobeys suck!

Sobeys Vaughn and Sobeys Thornhill and Sobeys Jefferson Square and Sobeys Pickering
try calling and ask to speak with the manager
tell them your story and see if they can help. I have called managers before and asked for a case or two of something to be put aside with my name on it.
Here's a map
https://www.google.ca/maps/search/sobeys+in+vaughan/@43.8268524,-79.4814469,13z

click on the location and you should be able to get website info--hours contact info
Best wishes
Hugs Mel

You better not be hogging up all the broth from my local Sobeys!!!!!!:love1:

Naw I visited Jacqueline's (Donald-my Hero) home store this time.lol.
Seriously I need "Birk"! Since when is it ok to let your kids run riot all over a store?
I bet Birk has better manners that what I saw tonight. Ok my being a parent means acting like one rant is over.
I bagged another 300 airmiles from 15 boxes of St Hubert's Broth,,I think I have more than enough now.
I also picked up some garbage bags buy 2 at $5.49 each get 30 airmiles.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
It looks like just Rexall for me this week.

Spend $50 get 100 airmiles, and the bonus 25 airmiles for using a load and go or airmiles app offer is back. There are a bunch of bonus airmiles in the flyer as well. I think I can pretty easily get 150 airmiles for the $50 spend.

Usually on Thursday morning, sometimes late Wednesday, for the previous week (in my experience Saturday to Friday). So I purchased on Friday and expect it tomorrow but then I went back Sunday and won't get that until next week. Make sense? :)
Thank you, they showed up about 11:00 PM and I quickly got 2 more 5 day WDW tickets for 2950 AM. March Break is taking shape, used AM's for 2 day Universal tickets and now WDW. I just need to pick a hotel. My kids favorite is Pop Century so I think I will do that, even though I prefer to try new places each trip.

Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many days left on some old WDW tickets? I do have them on my Disney Experience account so I was thinking just book fast passes and then cancel them once I have figured out how many days there is or will this cause a problem?

My flyers never came! :( Thanks for posting the link to the Sobeys. Doesn't look that great for me AM wise but a few things on sale we need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter