• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

That wording has been on the coupons for well over a year now. They stack no problem .. just put them all out, ask for them to be scanned and let the system figure it out! Some stores are more sticky about the use of coupons than others, like all of the stores in my city apply the $5.00 coupon before tax but in other stores it will come off after and not impact your threshold spend.
Thank you both. I will give it a shot. I had stopped collecting after I got enough points for our Disney tickets last year so I thought maybe it had changed in the meantime.
I should get 160 points for a $50 Spend tonight :)

Gotta vent and I know you folks will understand.....all I got at home was an 'oh well'
Crazy me, went back online last night to the travel site I use to compare prices and the vacation I just booked at 4pm was $500 less than what I paid:headache: Granted it was with AC and I booked AT but still. I really don't care who I fly with so I would have booked AC. I sent an email to the agent to ask if there was anything that could be done as I had book only a few hours prior. I'm hoping that AT will price match or at the very least throw in something.

Don't you always have 24 hours to cancel?

Gotta vent and I know you folks will understand.....all I got at home was an 'oh well'
Crazy me, went back online last night to the travel site I use to compare prices and the vacation I just booked at 4pm was $500 less than what I paid:headache: Granted it was with AC and I booked AT but still. I really don't care who I fly with so I would have booked AC. I sent an email to the agent to ask if there was anything that could be done as I had book only a few hours prior. I'm hoping that AT will price match or at the very least throw in something.
There has got to be a way to fix that. I would bet that there’s a 24 hour or price matching rule that will help you out. I would be livid to find it $500 cheaper less than 24 hours later.

Jacqueline, on the first page of this thread I see the flyers but I don't see the coupon links can you direct me?
Looking for the Rexall coupon for today.

Thanks very much

So it says right on the coupon that this cannot be combined with any other Store Wide or Load and Go offer. I am assuming this means I can’t use this coupon and the Shop the Block Spend $40 on Fragrance coupon?
Last week, the cashier told me that, and wasn't going to scan the second, but I insisted that she put them both through.

Kind of a disappointment...as the last few weeks I have been stocking up on other 50.00 gift cards and they were 75 airmiles. Going tonight to get 2 more marks cards as the hubby needs a new pair of jeans which will be an xmas

I know! I was pretty disappointed to see it was only 25 this time.

Jacqueline, on the first page of this thread I see the flyers but I don't see the coupon links can you direct me?
Looking for the Rexall coupon for today.

Thanks very much
They are there if you scroll down thru the Rexall info they are just below the links for the flyers and links for signing up for LoadnGo offers. Perhaps i need to make it more visible -- can you suggest what would have made it easier for you to find? Different colour for the wording about the coupon perhaps? (the colour for the links is not something i can change) Glad you found it on your own -- today is unusual, Rexall doesn't often put the coupon front and centre like they have for this offer.

I think you will all understand my frustration right now ... need to do a Rexall shop (yes actually NEED to go) and my daughter tagged along with me and completely threw my off my game so I "unshopped" and put everything back with the plan to go back later so i can concentrate on "vitamin math" To understand what that is like take Disney math, multiply it by Airmiles value math and toss a couple of free dining calculations at it for good measure!

Vitamins are on BOGO 50% get 30 AM if you spend more than $30.00. Hubby and I both take several different kinds for different reasons and they all cost a different amount. I want to maximize that offer PLUS the one-day coupon and my loadngo threshold spend as well. No question it will be 2 sales but it's so confusing I've needed to resort to Excel :rotfl2:

upload_2017-12-7_16-2-55.jpeg

Another Rexall shop dilemma
So I am so fed up of being sick and that I decided to go to Rexall and only get "me" things I want NOT necessarily need but I will put off getting them for others needs.
Phew I did it....................................
Vicks scented pads for my mister/vaporizer
boxes of tissues
Tylenol cold and sinus
bottles of ginger ale
a special fish that floats in my mister and act as a cleaner /disinfectant
case of water
Liptons soup
In the middle of shopping I get the email from Rexall advertising the new flyer stuff and I nearly put it all back and walk away. BUT I decided I was worth it and bought everything and got 122 airmiles.
I will go back tomorrow and stock up on my Purex
laundry soap,,on sale for ($3.99) a bottle,which is good because I've run out of Laundry soap and in this house that is not good.(Even my youngest son who doesn't live here comes home once a week to do laundry)/
Now to check Sobeys and Foodland and see if I need anything.(Ice cream/Pizza??
Hugs Mel

Don't you always have 24 hours to cancel?
I wondered that too....but confirmed that nope once booked it's yours unless you bought cancellation insurance and even then there are a bunch of rules attached. I could have walked away but would have lost my $500 deposit.

There has got to be a way to fix that. I would bet that there’s a 24 hour or price matching rule that will help you out. I would be livid to find it $500 cheaper less than 24 hours later.

The agent called me first thing this morning and said she had already looked it up to see what the prices were(she was shocked too) and had called Transat. She explained the options that Transat had offered her....none all that great for me. She had sent a formal price match request to Transat head office with an explanation that AC had dropped only a few hours after I had booked and that I was a repeat customer. I told her that if they didn't want to match it and reduce my balance I would be happy with some sort of upgraded room or vouchers for future travel. So now we wait for the call back from Transat.

I honestly thought I was SOL.....but NO!!!! they have discounted me $520 because the price dropped another $20 this afternoon.:banana:

I think you will all understand my frustration right now ... need to do a Rexall shop (yes actually NEED to go) and my daughter tagged along with me and completely threw my off my game so I "unshopped" and put everything back with the plan to go back later so i can concentrate on "vitamin math"

OMG, I so get this... I won't bring my husband to Sobeys or Rexall with me anymore because he's too distracting! I need to focus to get all the miles without overspending! :D

The agent called me first thing this morning and said she had already looked it up to see what the prices were(she was shocked too) and had called Transat. She explained the options that Transat had offered her....none all that great for me. She had sent a formal price match request to Transat head office with an explanation that AC had dropped only a few hours after I had booked and that I was a repeat customer. I told her that if they didn't want to match it and reduce my balance I would be happy with some sort of upgraded room or vouchers for future travel. So now we wait for the call back from Transat.

I honestly thought I was SOL.....but NO!!!! they have discounted me $520 because the price dropped another $20 this afternoon.:banana:

That's great news! Your agent is definitely a keeper...

So I went to Rexall and purchased some items worth $54 (for the spend $50 get 110 am) some of the stuff also had airmiles i.e. buy 2 Neo Citron/Buckleys get 10 airmiles and when I got the receipt it had no airmiles on it at all, it said the airmiles will be posted to my account???? What does that mean.

Jacqueline, I see the link to the coupons now. I don't know why I missed it before, I think I stopped reading after the load n go because I don't really know what that means...
thanks so much for your patience.

So I went to Rexall and purchased some items worth $54 (for the spend $50 get 110 am) some of the stuff also had airmiles i.e. buy 2 Neo Citron/Buckleys get 10 airmiles and when I got the receipt it had no airmiles on it at all, it said the airmiles will be posted to my account???? What does that mean.

Hi Hon
I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago(at Rexall) and it turned out to be a technical problem with the individual store's cash register. In 3 days my airmiles did post to my account. I would suggest if after a couple of days they don't post to your account then try an online chat with airmiles.
Hugs Mel

I think you will all understand my frustration right now ... need to do a Rexall shop (yes actually NEED to go) and my daughter tagged along with me and completely threw my off my game so I "unshopped" and put everything back with the plan to go back later so i can concentrate on "vitamin math" To understand what that is like take Disney math, multiply it by Airmiles value math and toss a couple of free dining calculations at it for good measure!

Vitamins are on BOGO 50% get 30 AM if you spend more than $30.00. Hubby and I both take several different kinds for different reasons and they all cost a different amount. I want to maximize that offer PLUS the one-day coupon and my loadngo threshold spend as well. No question it will be 2 sales but it's so confusing I've needed to resort to Excel :rotfl2:

View attachment 287420
I went Christmas shopping with my daughter a few weeks ago. I came home with pretty much nothing. She’s lovely but like a moth to a flame. She just drags me around pointing things out and asking me to hold her stuff while she tries things on and talks a mile a minute. It’s cute, but not when you are trying to concentrate. Daughters and shopping don’t mix. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter