Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Too bad they don't follow the Scanner price accuracy code. It is frustrating as a customer and as a cashier when things don't scan at the correct price.
Here is a link to see who all follows the rules of correct price scanning. https://www.retailcouncil.org/scanner-accuracy. Sadly...they are not on the list, so it is not drilled into the employees.

Yes Metro is awesome with this. They make sure you still get your AM bonus too!

In fact I just walked over the Metro again for 4 more boxes of egg bakes, and a few more targeted offers!

Will hit up Sobeys later on in the week.

That location had Sobeys giftcards a few weeks back, but when I went to buy them he couldn’t get them to load. My Sobeys lets me buy Shell giftcards, so I had visions of endless Airmiles on repeat going back and forth between the stores.

:love:

I was able to use my Sobeys GC to buy $150 Shell GC and put them in good use today.

Does anyone know if shoppers drug gift cards work at loblaws now. I can’t seem to find this online if they merged the gift cards or still separate

Does anyone know if shoppers drug gift cards work at loblaws now. I can’t seem to find this online if they merged the gift cards or still separate

I'm pretty sure they are still separate but to be honest I haven't asked personally.

Just a heads up if you are buying them, I've had quite a few SDM gift cards wrecked (ie not functional) by the SDM cash registers in the last few months, happened in 4 different stores when they put in their new system requiring cashiers to enter the pin codes on the cards. Not sure if they have fixed this but I've got around $200 to get straightened out with them, store says call head office, head office says do it in store, hasn't been too fun.

You've been a chatty bunch this week! We just came back from California and DLR today and my new Onyx card was waiting for me. What I find weird is that I got my Onyx status even though I haven't reached the 6000AM yet (my account shows I accumulated 5 611 AM so far this year).

You've been a chatty bunch this week! We just came back from California and DLR today and my new Onyx card was waiting for me. What I find weird is that I got my Onyx status even though I haven't reached the 6000AM yet (my account shows I accumulated 5 611 AM so far this year).

Welcome Home
I hope you had an excellent holiday!
Yeah for your Onyx status.
Hugs Mel

The card relates to your AM accumulation in 2017. It just takes them until March/April to send the cards out.

I just checked my Rexall Load N Go offers and they have disappeared,,anyone else have there's disappear too?

Hugs Mel

All of my airmiles offers in the app are gone, not just Rexall but all of them? Weird. I still have Sobeys and Metro offers though.

Welcome Home
I hope you had an excellent holiday!
Yeah for your Onyx status.
Hugs Mel

We had a wonderful vacation! First we did a short road trip since we had rented a Mustang convertible at Sequoia NP, desert (Red Rock Canyon State Park) and along the PCH. We then ended our week at DLR for 3 days. The weather was gorgeous although we found it was quite chilly in the morning and evening (12-15C) in Anaheim.

The card relates to your AM accumulation in 2017. It just takes them until March/April to send the cards out.

Makes sense. I received my first Onyx in October and then received the black card then so I wasn't expecting a new card for 2017 so soon. Less than 200 AM before I reach Onyx in 2018. With my AM for MasterCard that I expect on Monday, I should have reached it again next Sunday.

Mine are gone as well. I think it might be a glitch. It tells me I have 7 offers but when I click, nothing comes up.

Ohh hang on. It just took awhile to load. I have Rexall offers. One ends today, the rest on May 3rd.

All of my offerers were gone or at least not loading earlier. They are back and one of mine is spend $50, get 50AM next Wednesday and Thursday. Truly not worth the gas to get to rexall.

I have a question for the air miles math aces here. I placed an order for Le Chateau through the Air Miles Shops, and the subtotal without tax and shipping was $309.45. Le Chateau has a 5X deal on the Air Miles Shops, plus there's the 15X deal. So, question is, I believe I'll get the base air miles (15), plus 5x the base (75), plus 15X the base (225) for a total of 315 air miles, amirite?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter