Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm in Ottawa and didn't get this either.....but I have noticed that my wife gets the offers from Rexall and I get very little - they probably target women as you all spend so much on product at drug stores :)

Re the Foodland Atlantic - love that you need to buy 10lbs of potatoes.....they say a true Maritimer eats their own weight in apples and potatoes each month....I can remember the big baskets of apples my dad would pick up at Stirlings or Farmer Clem's and the 50lbs of potatoes - Sobeys Brand

Since Sobeys flyer (Atlantic) was very crappy for this coming week, I went Wednesday night to hit up the One Coffee and NV bars deal one last time. Along with using DH's card and using some of his My Offer and threshold spend. I managed to spend $69 and earned 120 miles. I'll take it. Plus Lawton's has another spend $35 on Our Compliments products, get 95 miles deal! They just had that two weeks ago, so I'll have to make sure I jump on that by next Thursday.

I'm only a couple hundred miles away from earning a full $500 in travel vouchers for his account, then it's getting switched to Cash miles.

Rexall trip at lunch today...
Spend 50 get 150 Ottawa Coupon
Spend 50 get 50 Printable Coupon
Spend 50 get 50 L&G
Spend 30 get 30 on Jamieson Vitamins
Spend 25 save $5 Tell Rexall Coupon

Grand total 282 points for $53 outlay.

Nice little Thursday.
Bravo. I am about to go the same deal x 2 and then more Home Depot gift cards

Just wanted to confirm, the Ottawa spend 50 get 150 can be used more than once :). Wow I hate shopping on sticker-changeover day though, it's so hard to keep track of prices!

I talked to one of the cosmetic managers, apparently Ottawa is the new test market for Rexall. All 30 stores have been renovated and are staying open, they are trying out new promotions and things here...

Just wanted to confirm, the Ottawa spend 50 get 150 can be used more than once :). Wow I hate shopping on sticker-changeover day though, it's so hard to keep track of prices!

I talked to one of the cosmetic managers, apparently Ottawa is the new test market for Rexall. All 30 stores have been renovated and are staying open, they are trying out new promotions and things here...

Hmm maybe that explains why Barrhaven / Crestway location has H2O products like DCL uses and others don't! And maybe too why they were all on clearance! I got the sea amber shower gel and OMG it smells amazing. For $9 instead of $25!

I couldn't resist, I went back to Rexall today asked if I could return what I bought yesterday answer was no. That's ok I need more moisturizer and sunscreen for DS anyway. Went to the cash rang it up using Ottawa coupon, Ottawa coupon cashier had (sent by corporate) and yesterday/todays email coupon. Spent $56 got 350AM. I hope they all post but if not I had a real sense of accomplishment for a few hours.

WHAT!!!! I love that stuff and used to buy it when they shipped from Toronto. Do you know if they still have any? I may have to take a drive this weekend!

Hmm maybe that explains why Barrhaven / Crestway location has H2O products like DCL uses and others don't! And maybe too why they were all on clearance! I got the sea amber shower gel and OMG it smells amazing. For $9 instead of $25!

I was just up at the rexall targeting the Jamieson vitamins - if you remember they were buy 1 get 1 half off plus 30 AM. Tonight they changed to buy 1 get 1 free - but they still gave me the 30AM

So:
Spend 50 get 150 Ottawa Coupon
Spend 50 get 50 Printable Coupon
Spend 50 get 50 L&G
Spend 30 get 30 on Jamieson Vitamins
Spend 25 save $5 Tell Rexall Coupon

Grand total 343 points for $61 outlay. plus 6 on my Mastercard

Then another $51 spend on non-vitamin stuff gave me 254AM

I didn't get some corporate coupon from the cashier, in fact the cashier was extremely irritated with me for having printed coupons :)

I rarely go to Rexall being a guy but my family is a bit addicted to vitamins so when they are on a good deal I stock

Last edited:
I didn't get some corporate coupon from the cashier, in fact the cashier was extremely irritated with me for having printed coupons :)

That's because you live in a really high tech sector of town. Where I live they generally don't know what to do with technology (myself included). Great shopping!

WOW, awesome

Has any one else seen the H2O products at other Rexalls, hopefully in the GTA? I really dont shop there too often but I would make a specific trip just for this.

Has any one else seen the H2O products at other Rexalls, hopefully in the GTA? I really dont shop there too often but I would make a specific trip just for this.

I've been keeping and eye out here in Calgary, nothing this far west yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter