Airmiles Armchair Chatter

LOL - I must have snagged the last set before you Isabellea.

Yes, I see in the confirmation e-mail it looks like they will ship them to my address. E-tickets would be easier.

As soon as they arrive I will let you know. Hey, could you send me a PM so I don't forget who I ordered them for and have to back-track through all the posts later? Thanks!

thats weird!
It's still showing for me.

Hi Hon
I am not sure if this helps because it is the 1pm on the Sat 29 but I grabbed one for you . I tried all the other times and that is the only one I could get. I wasn't sure if it would help.
PM me if interested.
Hugs Mel

Edited: I see someone got you a set,,,,well if anyone else is interested in the Sat Sept 29 at 1 pm let me know.
Access for two (2) to the NSLC Festival of Wines - Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 1:00pm x 1
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
I am not sure if this helps because it is the 1pm on the Sat 29 but I grabbed one for you . I tried all the other times and that is the only one I could get. I wasn't sure if it would help.
PM me if interested.
Hugs Mel

Thanks Mel. I will take it. My folks would be more likely to go during the day than the night.

:offtopic: Just saw an ad for a Royale Paper product promo - purchase $20 worth of Royale Products in one transaction between Aug 6 and Oct 24, send them a photo of it and they will send you a $10 Ultimate Dining gift card valid for 30 days. Go to https://ultimate.royalepromotions.ca/en/ to check it out. Maybe Royale products will be on sale and you can earn bonus air miles.

:offtopic: Just saw an ad for a Royale Paper product promo - purchase $20 worth of Royale Products in one transaction between Aug 6 and Oct 24, send them a photo of it and they will send you a $10 Ultimate Dining gift card valid for 30 days. Go to https://ultimate.royalepromotions.ca/en/ to check it out. Maybe Royale products will be on sale and you can earn bonus air miles.

Toilet paper companies giving gift cards for food... ohhhhhh I needed that giggle today...

Totally agree! Since my load & go offers have stopped coming, I have stopped shopping at Rexall's. I debated going there today for the $25 get 50 (as we can stash 4 cans of nuts to bring out at Thanksgiving and Christmas) but haven't had time so far.

And WTH? It's not her job to lecture you on air miles. That's up to the higher up people in Rexall who deal with air miles. Sheesh!
I agree. I get nothing in my LnG at all anymore (I only ever had Rexall:( ). I had the two coupons on my phone and had it on my list of things to do. There is no Rexall near me, and it would have meant a 20 minute drive into the city for the points. I decided that my time (and relaxation) was worth more than the points. Sorry Rexall, your prices and no LnG means no $ from me.

I think they are finally onto us. Until they get a program that can stop the double/triple dipping this may be their way of controlling it. It's possible that L&G will end before the infamous e-mail comes out and then they may have a separate promotion for just Thursday. This way they can control what gets awarded and when, as their current system doesn't do a very good job of filtering offers.

This new development along with comments posted the other day could be the beginning of an end of an era.:sad: Or I could be way off base and totally wrong.

Last edited:
50 airmiles from yesterday's Rexall shop posted but the other 50 did not.
I went in and had them add the 50 airmiles this morning.
I will know next time they say *Rexall brand* and *Be Better brand* that it does not include and of Rexall's other brands.
I am waiting till tomorrow to cruise Sobeys for an in store airmiles check.:magnify:
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs Mel

Heads up for Netflix gift cards at Sobeys (Barrhaven):
I bought the Netflix $60 gift cards Get 70 Air Miles. Even though there was a sign in store, the Air Miles had to be manually added. The CSR said he had the same problem earlier. He was planning to ‘let someone know’.

Ok hold all the pickle power big sales till we are back. Off to Cali first thing in the am..First west coast trip,,,little nervous, I do all the planning, and it feels like I have not done anything for this trip.
Very different then WDW...mostly reading on things to do and where to eat. We have not booked any dining, going to quick serve most, fast pass is when we walk in, and will get maxpass there. extra |$10per person per day, but hey it includes pics, and we already saved 25% with Can discount.
Hope there is some great deals for all of you.
See you in 10 days, might sneak a check in late night there.

Ok hold all the pickle power big sales till we are back. Off to Cali first thing in the am..First west coast trip,,,little nervous, I do all the planning, and it feels like I have not done anything for this trip.
Very different then WDW...mostly reading on things to do and where to eat. We have not booked any dining, going to quick serve most, fast pass is when we walk in, and will get maxpass there. extra |$10per person per day, but hey it includes pics, and we already saved 25% with Can discount.

Have a blast!

I am so excited for you!
You are going to have a blast and I can't wait to here all the details.
Enjoy! Maxpass sounds great!
Hugs Mel

Remember the sunblock
f8a443699c39fb15e0e7d7262150e528--disney-pics-disney-quotes.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter